SomeBody Pissed in Their Cherrios..

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Morning Joe has a big whine going on.. "Sarah Palin went after barack obama and she did it on Ronald Reagan's birthday." Andrea Mitchell.

Cheese? Anyone???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Morning Joe has a big whine going on.. "Sarah Palin went after barack obama and she did it on Ronald Reagan's birthday." Andrea Mitchell.

Cheese? Anyone???

3933T5.jpg

Must be a really slow day in the newsroom. Jeeze. Guess they can't find anything else to talk about. Who cares?? I sure don't.

Thirteen solid fucking hours and they are still pissing and moaning cause Sarah Palin had three phrases written on her palm.. their idiot uses a telepromter for EVERY word and still manages to fuck it up! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheese? Anyone???

Wheaties, dear. It's "Someone pissed in their Wheaties." :tongue:

And really.. Wheaties vs. Cheerios is a bigger, more worthwhile argument, if you ask me.

Cheese? Anyone???

And really.. Wheaties vs. Cheerios is a bigger, more worthwhile argument, if you ask me.

Cherrios! Cherrios Cherrios and Fruit Loops,, which are Cherrios in color! :eusa_angel:

Cheese? Anyone???

Cherrios! Cherrios Cherrios and Fruit Loops,, which are Cherrios in color! :eusa_angel:

Don't be silly.

"Who pissed in your fucking Wheaties this morning?" That packs WAY more punch than "Who pisse in your fucking Cheerios this morning?"

Don't be silly.

"Who pissed in your fucking Wheaties this morning?" That packs WAY more punch than "Who pisse in your fucking Cheerios this morning?"

well, somebody pisseth in the wheaties over at the sushi eating place,, they be pisse! :lol:

Forum List

Back