Attention gays and obama worshipers

You won your two signature issues in the supreme court. You won and the country lost.

Now will you STFU about it so we can concentrate of the real problems facing this nation? Like 18 trillion in debt and radical muslims who want us all dead by beheading.
Maybe now YOU will STFU :rofl:

He has a thread with over 2,000 pages, where every page he claims he doesn't give a shit about gay marriage. Too funny.

That thread asks a legitimate question as to whether gay marriage was the most important issue facing the country. I cannot help it if a lot of people chose to offer their opinions on that question.

From the celebrating that the left is doing today, it looks like gay marriage was the most important issue to them.

Of course we are celebrating- people in love can get married in all 50 states now.

You are upset about that- we are happy.

You have started 2 threads now and posted for months both about how this is a non-issue- and then arguing against legal marriage for homosexuals.

Apparently it is a very, very important issue to you.

the destruction of american society is important to me. But I can't stop it, I am only one person.

At least you're not being dramatic about it.

You won your two signature issues in the supreme court. You won and the country lost.

Now will you STFU about it so we can concentrate of the real problems facing this nation? Like 18 trillion in debt and radical muslims who want us all dead by beheading.

Nobody worships Obama you ignorant piece of shit. STFU and take your defeat like the little bitch that you are.

I can't wait to see what happens when Bill & Fred demand that a Muslim cleric marry them...

:lol:

Absolutely not. The country most certainly won. Freedom and liberty rule the day.

No, judicial overreach rules the day.

Absolutely not. The country most certainly won. Freedom and liberty rule the day.

LOL, thats funny. freedom and liberty were lost today. government mandates won and the country lost.

That's what the losers in 1964 said too.

So you're creating yet another thread to talk about how we shouldn't be talking about this?

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

But hey, who cares right? We're pretty much ruled over by appointed bureaucrats, judges and executive branch EO's. I'd say it's pretty much over.

LOL, thats funny. freedom and liberty were lost today. government mandates won and the country lost.

Yeah, you know, the Democrats.

Want some cheese with your whine?

Too damn funny. Reminds me of this...

Southern Racist then too.

Yeah, like I said, the Democrats.

I can't wait to see what happens when Bill & Fred demand that a Muslim cleric marry them...

According to you, America is doomed anyway so what do you care?

Who said I cared? I'm just curious how that will go down. Prediction: The queers won't have the balls to even attempt that...

If two gay muslims wish to get married, they can now do it and you won't be any poorer/richer for it.

Right, in 1964. Why do you think Nixon's Southern Strategy was so successful in converting the Southern Racist to Republican?

Right, in 1964. Why do you think Nixon's Southern Strategy was so successful in converting the Southern Racist to Republican?

Not this stupid shit again... bottom line, almost ALL opposition to abolition, equal rights etc. came for the Democrat party. The Democrats didn't latch onto minorities until Johnson realized he could turn them into a giant Democrat voting block away from the Republicans by buying them off. The KKK was the Democrat party's army. What's your argument? That the Democrat party is not the Democrat party but the Republican party?

That's beyond idiotic.

The same thing that happens when Bill and Fred demand that a Catholic Priest marry them.

They will be disappointed.

Then they can march down to the Justice of the Peace and get married.

Only if you'll stop whining.

Only if you'll stop whining.

Isn't amazing how those wishing the conversation would move off of gay marriage or confederate flags, or the ACA are the ones starting threads about SSM, flags, and Obamacare?

What, you think Boehner is now going to grow a pair and put up new revenue in exchange for entitlement reform?

Forum List

Back