Attention gays and obama worshipers

You won your two signature issues in the supreme court. You won and the country lost.

Now will you STFU about it so we can concentrate of the real problems facing this nation? Like 18 trillion in debt and radical muslims who want us all dead by beheading.

Absolutely not. The country most certainly won. Freedom and liberty rule the day.

LOL, thats funny. freedom and liberty were lost today. government mandates won and the country lost.

That's what the losers in 1964 said too.

you mean the democrats who tried to fillibuster the civil rights law? The KKK members with D behind their names? They were the losers you silly ass.

You won your two signature issues in the supreme court. You won and the country lost.

Now will you STFU about it so we can concentrate of the real problems facing this nation? Like 18 trillion in debt and radical muslims who want us all dead by beheading.
What, you think Boehner is now going to grow a pair and put up new revenue in exchange for entitlement reform?

we don't need more revenue, we need less spending. and no, I don't expect Boehner to do anything.

Absolutely not. The country most certainly won. Freedom and liberty rule the day.

LOL, thats funny. freedom and liberty were lost today. government mandates won and the country lost.

you mean the democrats who tried to fillibuster the civil rights law? The KKK members with D behind their names? They were the losers you silly ass.
There ya go. Nothing like sticking to pertinent issues like the debt.

And all of the guys with R's who took up the cause after the Democrats progressed out of the darkness....they lost too and continue to lose today.

Just like you.

B!tch

So you're creating yet another thread to talk about how we shouldn't be talking about this?

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

this thread asks if you libs will now shut up about it, apparently you won't.

What, you think Boehner is now going to grow a pair and put up new revenue in exchange for entitlement reform?

we don't need more revenue, we need less spending. and no, I don't expect Boehner to do anything.
Well, since you don't want more revenue, you should stick with gay marriage and obamacare since that's more relevant than your views on the budget.

you brought up 1964, not me

So you're creating yet another thread to talk about how we shouldn't be talking about this?

Dude.....you've created thread after thread on the topic of gays and gay marriage. You clearly want to discuss it. Don't blame me for your obsession. Take some personal responsibility.

Did you notice how the USSC cited the Loving decision as precedent in the 1st of their '4 principles' of why gays can marry?

Apparently they didn't get your memo that the Loving decision was irrelevant to gay marriage.

So much for 'agreeing to disagree' with the Supreme Court.

Well, since you don't want more revenue, you should stick with gay marriage and obamacare since that's more relevant than your views on the budget.

actually govt revenue would increase if the corporate tax rate was made zero and foreign profits were allowed to be spent in this country without being taxed twice.

But we can't have that, now can we. We can't have employee's 401K accounts grow and have millions of new private sector jobs created. Everyone must work for the government, right?

ALL opposition to abolition, equal rights etc. came for the Democrat party.

Why did Northern Democrats vote in favor of the civil right Act of 1964 145 for and 9 against (94–6%) in the House, and 45 for and 1 against (98%–2%) in the Senate? Seems like a lot of Democrat support to me. Well except for the Southern Racist branch of the party.

Did you notice how the USSC cited the Loving decision as precedent in the 1st of their '4 principles' of why gays can marry?

Apparently they didn't get your memo that the Loving decision was irrelevant to gay marriage.

So much for 'agreeing to disagree' with the Supreme Court.

just because they sit on the SC does not mean they are always right.

Nope.

We still need to make it so gay people can't be discriminated against when it comes to employment in 31 states.

We've still got to expand Medicare in a bunch of states so the poorest workers among can get care for themselves and their families.

And.....domestic terrorists are more of a thread to time head, dummy.

Why did Northern Democrats vote in favor of the civil right Act of 1964 145 for and 9 against (94–6%) in the House, and 45 for and 1 against (98%–2%) in the Senate? Seems like a lot of Democrat support to me. Well except for the Southern Racist branch of the party.

it was a bi-partisan vote------that is a very good thing. It is also a fact that most of the NO votes came from democrats.

Dude.....you've created thread after thread on the topic of gays and gay marriage. You clearly want to discuss it. Don't blame me for your obsession. Take some personal responsibility.

two threads
1. is gay marriage the most important issue
2. this one--------will you guys shut up now that you have won

I can't wait to see what happens when Bill & Fred demand that a Muslim cleric marry them...

:lol:

The same thing that happens when Bill and Fred demand that a Catholic Priest marry them.

They will be disappointed.

Then they can march down to the Justice of the Peace and get married.

will you have a gay pride march around every catholic church and mosque? Maybe a mosque in Iran would be a good place to start.

it was a bi-partisan vote------that is a very good thing. It is also a fact that most of the NO votes came from democrats.
Fish, the reason the hysterical RW media is feeding you your daily dose of "oh my God the constitution is ending over healthcare market regulation and gays getting married," and why Boehner boldly promises to repeal Obamacare for the fifty-first time, is to avoid having to discuss why he failed to bring up for a vote a debt deal that cut four dollars in spending for every dollar raised.

But continue on ... hysterically.

two threads

We're allowed to celebrate just as much as you're allowed to pout.

Fish, the reason the hysterical RW media is feeding you your daily dose of "oh my God the constitution is ending over healthcare market regulation and gays getting married," and why Boehner boldly promises to repeal Obamacare for the fifty-first time, is to avoid having to discuss why he failed to bring up for a vote a debt deal that cut four dollars in spending for every dollar raised.

But continue on ... hysterically.

your reply had nothing to do with my post. Did you miss your meds?

two threads

We're allowed to celebrate just as much as you're allowed to pout.

sure, go for it, celebrate. have a group butt fucking party. enjoy your new social acceptance of your perversions.

Forum List

Back