Attention gays and obama worshipers

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
You won your two signature issues in the supreme court. You won and the country lost.

Now will you STFU about it so we can concentrate of the real problems facing this nation? Like 18 trillion in debt and radical muslims who want us all dead by beheading.

You won your two signature issues in the supreme court. You won and the country lost.

Now will you STFU about it so we can concentrate of the real problems facing this nation? Like 18 trillion in debt and radical muslims who want us all dead by beheading.

LOL...is this you starting another thread about gay marriage so you won't have to talk about gay marriage?

LOL...is this you starting another thread about gay marriage so you won't have to talk about gay marriage?

that issue is over, the SC has ruled. Time to move on. Can you do that?

Maybe now YOU will STFU :rofl:

He has a thread with over 2,000 pages, where every page he claims he doesn't give a shit about gay marriage. Too funny.

Can you?

Can you?

I already have. Can you STFU about it?

He has a thread with over 2,000 pages, where every page he claims he doesn't give a shit about gay marriage. Too funny.

That thread asks a legitimate question as to whether gay marriage was the most important issue facing the country. I cannot help it if a lot of people chose to offer their opinions on that question.

From the celebrating that the left is doing today, it looks like gay marriage was the most important issue to them.

Can you?

Sure I can but sadly for you, today is not that day. I am happy as hell about this ruling.

Absolutely not. The country most certainly won. Freedom and liberty rule the day.

That thread asks a legitimate question as to whether gay marriage was the most important issue facing the country. I cannot help it if a lot of people chose to offer their opinions on that question.

From the celebrating that the left is doing today, it looks like gay marriage was the most important issue to them.

And you wouldn't be celebrating if this ruling went in your favor? Spare me.

Can you?

Sure I can but sadly for you, today is not that day. I am happy as hell about this ruling.

great, enjoy it. you won't always win.

Of course we are celebrating- people in love can get married in all 50 states now.

You are upset about that- we are happy.

You have started 2 threads now and posted for months both about how this is a non-issue- and then arguing against legal marriage for homosexuals.

Apparently it is a very, very important issue to you.

Absolutely not. The country most certainly won. Freedom and liberty rule the day.

LOL, thats funny. freedom and liberty were lost today. government mandates won and the country lost.

Of course we are celebrating- people in love can get married in all 50 states now.

You have started 2 threads now and posted for months both about how this is a non-issue- and then arguing against legal marriage for homosexuals.

the destruction of american society is important to me. But I can't stop it, I am only one person.

If you want to move on- do not start any more threads on the issue- and stop posting about it.

Meanwhile- I enjoy responding to your posts about gay marriage.

LOL, thats funny. freedom and liberty were lost today. government mandates won and the country lost.

What freedom did you lose?

I know that gay couples gained the freedom to legally marry- but what exactly did you lose? What 'liberty' did you lose? Is someone locking you in a closet because of this ruling?

And you wouldn't be celebrating if this ruling went in your favor? Spare me.

If you want to move on- do not start any more threads on the issue- and stop posting about it.

Meanwhile- I enjoy responding to your posts about gay marriage.

read the OP.

the destruction of american society is important to me. But I can't stop it, I am only one person.

American society continues on- just now more couples will be married than before.

Can you?

great, enjoy it. you won't always win.

Thank you, I will. You're right, I won't always win but I did this time.

Forum List

Back