Attention Fox News Viewers!

man you need to go get a life. Your lying and hysterics are going to give you a heart attack. are you related to Campbell, redeanie, Guano?

someone's sock anyone?

You need to get a cure for your allergy to the truth.

The Bureau of Investigative Journalism (BIJ) puts the number killed by drones to date at between 2,500 and 4,000 -- 500 to 1,000 of whom were civilians. Most of those were also on Obama's watch.

Total terrorists killed: 1,500 to 3,500
Killed by Obama: 1,000 to 3,000

Connect the dots. Obama is a terrorist's nightmare and Fox News is under big oil and Saudi/Muslim control and that is why they rarely condemn Muslim terrorism. Fox News is continually beating the war drums as a recruiting tool for ISIS.

Fox is part of the rw hate machine. Funny how it was a religion to the right here until that RINO (Trump) came along. rw'ers :lol:

Why is it retarded regressivecrats can't seem to make a post that doesn't include the word "HATE"? I sure would appreciate it if you fucking idiots would stop the projection.

here's why the teabatnut is freaking out.

snip:
Three Days Before Caucus=> Hillary Clinton Stumps to Half-Empty Room in Dubuque, Iowa

Jim Hoft Jan 29th, 2016 4:04 pm

It was a rough day for Hillary Clinton.
Intelligence officials deemed several Hillary Clinton emails “too damaging” to national security to release under any circumstances.

Her campaign manager admitted in writing that Trump will win the election if nominated by the GOP.

Then there’s this…
Hillary stumped to a half-empty room in Dubuque, Iowa.

Only a couple hundred people showed up.

Of course, the mainstream media made it look like a respectable crowd with their camera tricks.

Here’s another look at the half-empty room.

how sad. Lol. all of it here:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/hillary-dubuque.jpg

politifact%2Fphotos%2Fno2ownerfox.jpg

And what does this have to do with the fact that Donald Trump has exposed Fox New as and Islamic owned propaganda machine?

here's why the teabatnut is freaking out.

snip:
Three Days Before Caucus=> Hillary Clinton Stumps to Half-Empty Room in Dubuque, Iowa

Jim Hoft Jan 29th, 2016 4:04 pm

It was a rough day for Hillary Clinton.
Intelligence officials deemed several Hillary Clinton emails “too damaging” to national security to release under any circumstances.

Her campaign manager admitted in writing that Trump will win the election if nominated by the GOP.

Then there’s this…
Hillary stumped to a half-empty room in Dubuque, Iowa.

Only a couple hundred people showed up.

Of course, the mainstream media made it look like a respectable crowd with their camera tricks.

Here’s another look at the half-empty room.

how sad. Lol. all of it here:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/hillary-dubuque.jpg

Looks photo shopped, I wonder how many really attended. :laugh:

has this teanutter turned everyone off yet? I know they have me. they are so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plus I can't stand a liar

they just joined Monday and at 120 post already. ignore is looking good to me

it's so sad to watch the lefts lies and wet dreams all in one thread

The facts speak for themselves. The Saudi government has a huge controlling interest in Fox. Fox needs to change its name to al Jazeera.

Bull. Shit. As usual

Facebook group: The No. 2 owner of Fox News is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal who said 'a strong American government is not good for us'

"Alwaleed’s interest in News Corp., the media conglomerate of Rupert Murdoch and once-parent company to Fox News, started in 1997 with a $400 million investment, according to a description of the investment on Alwaleed’s Kingdom Holding Co.’s website. That was 3 percent of News Corp.’s worth. In 2005, he increased his holding to 5.5 percent, the site states."

"He is the third largest stockholder in the new News Corp., trailing Murdoch and aninvestment firm, with a 6.6 percent stake."

"It’s accurate to say he’s the No. 2 owner, but he’s more of a passive major shareholder, said Jay Ritter, University of Florida finance professor, pointing out Alwaleed does not have a seat on the company’s board of directors. His investment resembles other stocks held in major companies by mutual funds and investment firms, who invest big in public companies but do not intend to take over."

That is not a huge controlling interest.

It is not even a controlling interest.

Not even a huge interest.

A large investment by a mega rich dude is all it is.

Good grief Emptybagger even for you this is lame.

Well, no, it's pretty much on par would the rest of your silly stuff now that I think about it....

The facts speak for themselves. The Saudi government has a huge controlling interest in Fox. Fox needs to change its name to al Jazeera.

Bull. Shit. As usual

Facebook group: The No. 2 owner of Fox News is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal who said 'a strong American government is not good for us'

"Alwaleed’s interest in News Corp., the media conglomerate of Rupert Murdoch and once-parent company to Fox News, started in 1997 with a $400 million investment, according to a description of the investment on Alwaleed’s Kingdom Holding Co.’s website. That was 3 percent of News Corp.’s worth. In 2005, he increased his holding to 5.5 percent, the site states."

"He is the third largest stockholder in the new News Corp., trailing Murdoch and aninvestment firm, with a 6.6 percent stake."

"It’s accurate to say he’s the No. 2 owner, but he’s more of a passive major shareholder, said Jay Ritter, University of Florida finance professor, pointing out Alwaleed does not have a seat on the company’s board of directors. His investment resembles other stocks held in major companies by mutual funds and investment firms, who invest big in public companies but do not intend to take over."

Well, no, it's pretty much on par would the rest of your silly stuff now that I think about it....

I have no idea what you're talking about. and I don't care about Fox news.

man you need to go get a life. Your lying and hysterics are going to give you a heart attack. are you related to Campbell, redeanie, Guano?

someone's sock anyone?

You need to get a cure for your allergy to the truth.

The Bureau of Investigative Journalism (BIJ) puts the number killed by drones to date at between 2,500 and 4,000 -- 500 to 1,000 of whom were civilians. Most of those were also on Obama's watch.

Total terrorists killed: 1,500 to 3,500
Killed by Obama: 1,000 to 3,000

Connect the dots. Obama is a terrorist's nightmare and Fox News is under big oil and Saudi/Muslim control and that is why they rarely condemn Muslim terrorism. Fox News is continually beating the war drums as a recruiting tool for ISIS.
you need to go back to dailykos. I don't pay attention some idiot freaking out hysterically in a thread they post.

has this teanutter turned everyone off yet? I know they have me. they are so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Keep lying to yourself Stephanie. Muslims are using their wealth to control American media. New York Times’ The Lede blog, "Saudi royal backs imam and Fox News," Aug. 26, 2010

Keep lying to yourself Stephanie. Muslims are using their wealth to control American media. New York Times’ The Lede blog, "Saudi royal backs imam and Fox News," Aug. 26, 2010

shut the fuck up

Bull. Shit. As usual

And you don't care that Muslims have infiltrated American media.

Bull. Shit. As usual

I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to the op's assertion that

"The Saudi government has a huge controlling interest in Fox"

Which it doesn't. Of course. And the op knows it. He's just trolling again. Or he has brain damage, which seems increasingly to be a possibility......

Bull. Shit. As usual

Which it doesn't. Of course. And the op knows it. He's just trolling again. Or he has brain damage, which seems increasingly to be a possibility......

The Saudi Prince is the second biggest owner of Fox. That is a controlling interest. Stop the lies liar.

RELATED:
How Fox News failed Republican voters (and everyone else) at the debate
When the Republican National Committee announced many months ago that its presidential primary debates would include conservative media figures as moderators, it generated controversy, since some feared that they would only toss softballs at the candidates. I argued the opposite, that conservatives are the best ones to moderate a GOP primary debate, since they understand what Republican voters care about and have an interest in vetting the candidates to produce the best nominee. But last night’s debate was yet another failure, this time on the part of Fox News, to actually draw out anything that might be helpful to voters trying to figure out which candidate should represent them.

Bull. Shit. As usual

The Saudi Prince is the second biggest owner of Foxv. That is a controlling interest. Stop the lies

Bull. Shit. As usual

The Saudi Prince is the second biggest owner of Fox. That is a controlling interest. Stop the lies liar.

You're just stupid.

A controlling interest is an ownership interest in a corporation with enough voting stock shares to prevail in any stockholders' motion.

Typically that's more than 50%, because that gives them a majority and actual control.

I'm surprised such a big leaguer such as yourself doesn't know this.

Although given that this nonsense was circulating as a Facebook 'fact' according to politifact I guess that's your idea of the big leagues. Everything's relative I guess, right small-time?

What's next, baller? "Mark Zuckerberg says if you like this post by midnight he's gonna give you a million dollars"

Lolz.....

You're just stupid.

A controlling interest is an ownership interest in a corporation with enough voting stock shares to prevail in any stockholders' motion.

Typically that's more than 50%, because that gives them a majority and actual control.

I'm surprised such a big leaguer such as yourself doesn't know this.

Although given that this nonsense was circulating as a Facebook 'fact' according to politifact I guess that's your idea of the big leagues. Everything's relative I guess, right small-time?

What's next, baller? "Mark Zuckerberg says if you like this post by midnight he's gonna give you a million dollars"

Lolz.....

cd0611e6df0a04d605620da37d70f73a.jpg

Trump is tweeting this and it's TRUE! Thankfully The Donald is exposing the fact that Fox New is not only the Republican Lie Machine but it is owned in part by a Muslim prince.

593ef54e1fa046cf06b5989cbdff2790.jpg

The Saudi Prince, The Mosque And Fox News : NPR

1e8c83b3a7de2667e18ca6123c3066ab.jpg

Must filter everything through communist marxist manifesto in order to comprehend what you are saying. Whenever government controls the media it is OK because it is democratic thus controlled by the people. When big corporations do anything for profit and happen to have control over their property that is bad because it is out of the people's hand. The people should have control over someone else's property. I hope that clarifies everything for everyone.

Forum List

Back