Attempts to Stifle MA Crisis Pregnancy Centers FAIL

The innocent victim of abortion has a 100% risk of death. You're weighing lesser risks to one human being, and judging them to be more compelling than the certain death of another human being.
What are they a victim of other than eviction from a womb that doesn't belong to them? If they can't survive on their own or with assistance of willing others who've fault is that? Maybe you can offer them some baby bootstraps?

Sorry you clown, I just quoted them saying the mother's life could be at risk. Just because you found a quote saying most instances aren't life threatening doesn't mean that some aren't you dumb Bingo. 😄
Could be at risk? That was not what were discussing, that is not what you stated.

Currygaot, stated abortions are performed to save a woman's life and gave a link, in reply to my comments.

A sorry clown you are.

An abortion is not performed to save a woman's life. Rarely is a woman's life in danger during a pregnancy.

If you life is in danger, medically, for any reason at all, do not go to planned parenthood, go to a hospital.

Could be at risk? That was not what were discussing, that is not what you stated.

Currygaot, stated abortions are performed to save a woman's life and gave a link, in reply to my comments.

A sorry clown you are.

An abortion is not performed to save a woman's life. Rarely is a woman's life in danger during a pregnancy.

If you life is in danger, medically, for any reason at all, do not go to planned parenthood, go to a hospital.
I don't know what fantasy you're discussing where you think you're am expert in pregnancy. 😄

If it was about the body of a woman who gets an abortion, then she would be the one to die from it, instead of her innocent child.
You don't care about the life of a fetus or a child....only the ability to con-trol a woman's body....as soon as that child is born, your caring shuts right off....poof! Can't con-trol a woman's body when she's no longer pregnant, can you?

So-called pro lifers don't care about the life....they only care about con-trolling a woman's body.

That lie will never become true, no matter how often or how loudly you repeat it.

Ultimately defending the lives of innocent human beings is the right thing, and defending the murder of innocent human beings is wrong.

Even if you could credibly attribute to those of us who oppose the murder of innocents, the very worst possible motives for taking that position, we're still right; and even if you could credibly claim for yourself the most noble possible motives for supporting the murder of innocents, you're still wrong.

You don't care about the life of a fetus or a child....only the ability to con-trol a woman's body....as soon as that child is born, your caring shuts right off....poof! Can't con-trol a woman's body when she's no longer pregnant, can you?
What offensive leftist, pro-death bullshit.

Forum List

Back