Attempts to Stifle MA Crisis Pregnancy Centers FAIL

So you keep repeating but repetition doesn't make it any more factual a statement.

Here's an article where a doctor discusses some instances where an abortion might be necessary to save a mother's life.

Fact Check-Termination of pregnancy can be necessary to save a woman’s life, experts say
This absolutely unbelievable. Whoever this doctor you referenced is a complete hack.

Curry, you did not follow the links she/he listed, did you. I am on my third medical condition, following her/his links, and not one mentions abortion.

Preeclampsia​

Nothing in the link states this is even severe, the doctor nut that wrote the article makes claims that are disproved by the sites she/he links to.
Preeclampsia usually resolves within 6 weeks after the baby is born and the placenta is delivered. However, it may persist longer or even begin after delivery.

Most often, at 37 weeks, your baby is developed enough to be healthy outside of the womb.

As a result, your provider will likely want your baby to be delivered so the preeclampsia does not get worse. You may get medicines to help trigger labor, or you may need a C-section.
It is nuts crazy, this is nothing less than fear mongering, no different than yelling fire in a theater. This supposed doctor needs to be locked up. How many people are needlessly going to planned parenthood to get abortions after reading this Reuters article.

curried goats own link proves abortion is never used to save the lives of a mother and the examples of life threatening medical conditions ends up being manageable outside of planned parenthood

I stated, that abortion is never performed to save the life of a mother, curry gaots offers a link that proves I am right

But what is shocking and disgusting is somebody claiming to be a doctor is describing non-life threatening medical conditions as reasons for young healthy women to get abortions.

what a sick fucking world we live in when somebody cares so little for human life they would lie for an ideology when there education, training, and career have taught them the opposite of what they are preaching.

Abortion, never ever performed to save a womans life. curryd gaots, you built the strawman, I burnt it down.

Every successful abortion kills an innocent human being.

It is blatantly dishonest to describe this as a “medical procedure” to protect a woman's health or safety, It is homicide, plain and simple. Cold-blooded murder.
What's blatantly dishonest is you pretending pregnancy is without risk.
You're arguing for imposing a 100% chance of death on an innocent human being, in order to relieve another human being of a much smaller risk.
The words innocent human being don't mean shit to me. I don't give a shit about the lives of unviable, unborn fetuses, especially next to the life of a living, breathing, woman and her right to bodily autonomy.
They are human beings, just at a different stage, the same as a baby being at a different stage than an adult.
Sure, I get that. But at no stage in your human life do you have a right to force yourself on others.
Is it more acceptable, or less acceptable, to murder a young man of about fifteen or sixteen years of age, than it would be to murder an old man like me, just weeks short of sixty-one?
Legally they're the same.
How does one's age reflect on one's right not to be murdered?
It doesn't. It circumstances that dictate whether people have a right to defend themselves from you.

What's blatantly dishonest is you pretending pregnancy is without risk.

I never claimed any such thing.

However, abortion imposes a 100% risk of death on its innocent victim.

The words innocent human being don't mean shit to me. I don't give a shit about the lives of unviable, unborn fetuses, especially next to the life of a living, breathing, woman and her right to bodily autonomy.

That would be because you are a sociopath. Such disregard for innocent human life is pretty much the most definitive characteristic of sociopathy.

How does one's age reflect on one's right not to be murdered?
It doesn't. It circumstances that dictate whether people have a right to defend themselves from you.

And yet you argue for the “right” to savagely murder a human being in cold blood, as long as that human being is below a certain age.

You speak with a forked tongue.

This absolutely unbelievable. Whoever this doctor you referenced is a complete hack.

Curry, you did not follow the links she/he listed, did you. I am on my third medical condition, following her/his links, and not one mentions abortion.

Preeclampsia​

Nothing in the link states this is even severe, the doctor nut that wrote the article makes claims that are disproved by the sites she/he links to.
😄

You're a clown who cherry picks portions that you think agree with you.

What are the effects of placental abruption?
Placental abruption can be life-threatening to the fetus and sometimes to you. Complications from a placental abruption include:

For baby:

Premature birth.
Low birth weight.
Growth problems.
Brain injury from lack of oxygen.
Stillbirth.
For birthing parent:

Blood loss.
Blood clotting issues.
Blood transfusion.
Hemorrhage.
Kidney failure.

It is nuts crazy, this is nothing less than fear mongering, no different than yelling fire in a theater. This supposed doctor needs to be locked up. How many people are needlessly going to planned parenthood to get abortions after reading this Reuters article.

curried goats own link proves abortion is never used to save the lives of a mother and the examples of life threatening medical conditions ends up being manageable outside of planned parenthood

I stated, that abortion is never performed to save the life of a mother, curry gaots offers a link that proves I am right

But what is shocking and disgusting is somebody claiming to be a doctor is describing non-life threatening medical conditions as reasons for young healthy women to get abortions.

what a sick fucking world we live in when somebody cares so little for human life they would lie for an ideology when there education, training, and career have taught them the opposite of what they are preaching.

Abortion, never ever performed to save a womans life. curryd gaots, you built the strawman, I burnt it down.
You're lies prove how full of shit you are, clown. 😄

Last edited:
I never claimed any such thing.
You did. You called it a blatant dishonesty to suggest some abortions are necessary to protect the lives and health of women. That's just you being ignorant about the health risks associated with pregnancy.
However, abortion imposes a 100% risk of death on its innocent victim.
I don't care. You don't get to decide what risks someone else should have to take for the sake of others. You only get to decide that for yourself.
That would be because you are a sociopath. Such disregard for innocent human life is pretty much the most definitive characteristic of sociopathy.
Innocent of what? No one is accusing a fetus of crimes 😄 but they aren't innocent of gestating inside another human being. Shouldn't that human being have to consent?
And yet you argue for the “right” to savagely murder a human being in cold blood, as long as that human being is below a certain age.

You speak with a forked tongue.
Jesus christ, your voodoo beliefs don't have any place in rational discussion. 😄

Last edited:
My wife's would be a chicken pot pie. (I'm not complaining.) My mother's is lemon merengue.
I forgot about chicken pot pie! Still prefer a mango key lime though. I made my wife cook chicken pot pie last Thanksgiving. She's so Jamaican despite living here most her life she had no idea what chicken pot pie was. 😄

The atheist’s case against abortion: respect for human rights

I am an atheist, a 29-year-old woman, well-educated at secular institutions, and I lean liberal on many issues, including same-sex marriage and climate change.

I am also a dedicated pro-life activist, working to make abortion unthinkable.

The abortion industry would have you believe that people like me do not exist. They would have you believe that the pro-life movement is almost exclusively old white men, with a few pearl-clutching church ladies thrown in. This characterization is insulting to both young and old. The older pro-life leaders of today are the pioneering young adult activists of the 1970s, who courageously dissented from Roe v. Wade. And they have recruited new generations of pro-lifers to follow in their footsteps; millennials in the movement call ourselves the “pro-life generation.”

There are important differences between the millennial generation and those that came before. One of the biggest is religion. The well-reported decline in church attendance is driven largely by young adults. Over a third of millennials tell pollsters they have no religious affiliation, compared with 23 percent for Generation X and 17 percent for baby boomers. And even among millennials who have maintained a religious affiliation, many favor same-sex marriage and show less appetite for the “culture war” than their elders do.

Yet this more secular generation still shows up to save preborn children and their mothers from the tragedy of abortion. This puzzles some abortion supporters, who had assumed they would benefit from demographic changes. The key to understanding this discrepancy is to realize that it is not a discrepancy at all: We see abortion not as a culture war issue or as a religious issue but as a human rights issue.

It is not enough to understand “Humanae Vitae” (indeed, lecturing an atheist on the finer points of Catholic dogma is surely counterproductive). To work with pro-life young people and to change the minds of pro-choice millennials you must be able to articulate the human rights case against abortion. The pro-life pioneer Dr. Mildred Jefferson said it best: “I am not willing to stand aside and allow this concept of expendable human lives to turn this great land of ours into just another exclusive reservation where only the perfect, the privileged, and the planned have the right to live.” That’s a sentiment that anyone, from any religious or nonreligious background, can get behind.

Most secular pro-choice people are well-meaning and affirm a commitment to human rights. Most are horrified by ableism—but close their eyes to the often lethal consequences of prenatal genetic testing. Abortion advocates would never murder a defenseless sleeping or comatose person—yet they argue that because children in the womb lack consciousness, killing them is permissible.

Pointing out these contradictions is a delicate business. Many young pro-choicers have been exposed to years of ad hominem propaganda. They have been taught that pro-lifers are hypocrites who do not care about children after they are born. They have been taught that we hate women. They may be close to someone who has had an abortion—or even had an abortion themselves—and believe that becoming pro-life will require them to issue fire-and-brimstone condemnations of post-abortive women.

The best antidote to these fears is not argument but action. Examine your own life and ensure that your priorities reflect concern for human life at all its stages. Befriend pro-choice people and let them see what being pro-life really means on the ground. Do not expect they have learned this from the mainstream media.

When the time for discussing the issue comes, be gentle and ask questions. The Socratic method, allowing people to discover internal contradictions for themselves, usually works best. For more on this technique, I highly recommend the Equal Rights Institute website.

When we survey the lives destroyed by abortion over the past five decades, it is easy to become overwhelmed and discouraged. But we are making real progress. This is an incredibly exciting time to be pro-life. If we work together—secular and religious, young and old, from every race and gender—I firmly believe we can end abortion in my lifetime

😄

You're a clown who cherry picks portions that you think agree with you.

What are the effects of placental abruption?
Placental abruption can be life-threatening to the fetus and sometimes to you. Complications from a placental abruption include:

For baby:

Premature birth.
Low birth weight.
Growth problems.
Brain injury from lack of oxygen.
Stillbirth.
For birthing parent:

Blood loss.
Blood clotting issues.
Blood transfusion.
Hemorrhage.
Kidney failure.

You're lies prove how full of shit you are, clown. 😄
I quoted your sources, when all you did was link. I read the entirety of the article and the links within, when currygait obviously did not read the source.

Nowhere in the links does it mention abortion shall be performed.

Contrary to your opinion the baby is saved and the mother lives in every scenario you have linked to.

Cherry picking is when da goat googles his/her opinion, links, because the headline confirms her/his opinion.

Goat, your link proved you wrong, I quoted your link multiple times. Cherry picking your source yet presenting paragraphs from your link.

Goat don't know shit

Abortion is never performed to save the life of a woman, as goat inadvertly provided the information that confirms this.

I quoted your sources, when all you did was link. I read the entirety of the article and the links within, when currygait obviously did not read the source.

Nowhere in the links does it mention abortion shall be performed.

Contrary to your opinion the baby is saved and the mother lives in every scenario you have linked to.

Cherry picking is when da goat googles his/her opinion, links, because the headline confirms her/his opinion.

Goat, your link proved you wrong, I quoted your link multiple times. Cherry picking your source yet presenting paragraphs from your link.

Goat don't know shit

Abortion is never performed to save the life of a woman, as goat inadvertly provided the information that confirms this.
Sorry you clown, I just quoted them saying the mother's life could be at risk. Just because you found a quote saying most instances aren't life threatening doesn't mean that some aren't you dumb Bingo. 😄

Apart from anything else, the woman doesn't have three months to figure it out, she probably won't even know for at least a month that she's even pregnant.

Then I understand it can takes weeks just to get an appointment to see one's doctor.

Tell you what: You don't have any abortions over your selected time limit.

Two months.

Sorry, but "your not allowed an opinion or vote on that" bullshit doesn't fly.

I cannot agree with supporting the murder of a human being at any age. From conception, that person is every bit as much a human being as he is after the arbitrary point that you want to set, and it is no more acceptable to murder him before he reaches that point than afterward.

Murder is still murder, regardless, of the age of the victim.

And I respect that opinion, but to me the balance is between personal rights vs. personal responsibility and the life of the fetus vs the rights of the mother.

To me that balance is fixed at 12-16 weeks.

Apart from anything else, the woman doesn't have three months to figure it out, she probably won't even know for at least a month that she's even pregnant.

Then I understand it can takes weeks just to get an appointment to see one's doctor.

Tell you what: You don't have any abortions over your selected time limit.

Abortion is the murder of an innocent human being. Your entire post is bullshit and useless.

Jesus christ, your voodoo beliefs don't have any place in rational discussion.

It's “voodoo beliefs“ that “don't have any place in rational discussion”, to say that it is wrong to murder an innocent child in cold blood? And you dare to invoke the Lord's name in making that absurd and evil statement?

I think that this tells us all everything that any of us need to know about your moral, ethical, and spiritual character, or lack thereof. You are psychopathic and Satanic to your very core. It is you who don't have any place in rational discussion.

It's “voodoo beliefs“ that “don't have any place in rational discussion”, to say that it is wrong to murder an innocent child in cold blood? And you dare to invoke the Lord's name in making that absurd and evil statement?
I don't care about your Bingo religion or zombie Jesus.
I think that this tells us all everything that any of us need to know about your moral, ethical, and spiritual character, or lack thereof. You are psychopathic and Satanic to your very core. It is you who don't have any place in rational discussion.
Explain the rationality behind your belief in a zombie deity.

Sorry you clown, I just quoted them saying the mother's life could be at risk. Just because you found a quote saying most instances aren't life threatening doesn't mean that some aren't you dumb Bingo.

The innocent victim of abortion has a 100% risk of death. You're weighing lesser risks to one human being, and judging them to be more compelling than the certain death of another human being.

And I respect that opinion, but to me the balance is between personal rights vs. personal responsibility and the life of the fetus vs the rights of the mother.
To me that balance is fixed at 12-16 weeks.

That still leaves you in the position of defending the “right” to murder an innocents human being in cold blood. It makes you no better than those who draw the line farther out.

Last edited:
That still leaves you in the position of defending the [ui]“right”[/i] to murder an innocents human being in cold blood. It makes you no better than those who draw the line farther out.

I don't agree, but that's the joy of a free society.

I also live in NY, so 12-16 weeks is the best I can hope for. If Alabama wants to ban it entirely, let Alabama do it.

Forum List

Back