Atlantic hurricane season - a record-breaking dud?

Global Warming (CC), where is thy sting?

(Reuters) - The 2013 Atlantic hurricane season, which forecasters had predicted would be more active than normal, has turned out to be something of a dud so far as an unusual calm hangs over the tropics.
All that AGW don't ya know? OwlGore must be really pissed his prophecy rings hollow...WE here in Florida are laughing our asses off at the AGW desciples for their phoniness. These people think they can really predict what the Earth is going to do next.

All indications are that there is cooling going on....

(Reuters) - The 2013 Atlantic hurricane season, which forecasters had predicted would be more active than normal, has turned out to be something of a dud so far as an unusual calm hangs over the tropics.
All that AGW don't ya know? OwlGore must be really pissed his prophecy rings hollow...WE here in Florida are laughing our asses off at the AGW desciples for their phoniness. These people think they can really predict what the Earth is going to do next.

Speaking of lying their asses off, there's Al Gore.

I'm glad. I like having the power on, and don't want to cut up trees that fall, or put shingles back on the roof either.

Hope the trend continues.

Maybe it is the prediction they got wrong about GW or CC. Maybe, as I have been saying, GW and CC are not a bad thing for humanity. We know for a fact that the ice age sure isn't good.

Actually that is the sad part, I think Gore actually believes what he says. Although what he believes might be making millions of dollars over fear tactics. He said, well over 10 years ago, that we only had 10 years to act. 10 years is up time to party.

Maybe it is the prediction they got wrong about GW or CC. Maybe, as I have been saying, GW and CC are not a bad thing for humanity. We know for a fact that the ice age sure isn't good.
The Earth is going to do what it does..WE should monitor and adjust accordingly.

The whole AGW crowd is looking to control our behavior...using natural occurrence of the Earth as an excuse. All any human needs to do is to learn to pay attention and adjust.

If they can't? Won't? Then too stupid to survive.

Gore rule invoked. Whoever brings up Al Gore first in a global warming discussion is declared the #1 champion loser. Those who can talk sense, do. Those who can't, talk about Al Gore. Rational people discuss the science, cultists discuss personalities.

Now, since AGW theory says nothing about _more_ hurricanes forming, the cranks appear to be ... well, being cranks again. But then, no one will ever accuse the anti-AGW theory crowd of being well-informed.

It only proves that we know nothing about climate. Anyone who says we do, is lying their asses off.

Nope.
It's called dust storms in northern Africa.
Follow NOAA and learn. This has been going on for most of the summer. The dust has disrupted normal weather patterns over the Atlantic.

Saharan dust cloud travels across Atlantic
http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2013/07/31/saharan-dust-cloud-travels-across-atlantic/

saharan%20dust.png

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/uploads/saharan dust.png

saharan%20dust%20air%20layer.jpg

Last edited:
The whole AGW crowd is looking to control our behavior...using natural occurrence of the Earth as an excuse.

Conspiracy rule invoked. Anyone who invokes the "vast global conspiracy" kookery in a global warming discussion is declared the #2 loser, only outranked by the Gore-obsessed kooks.

The Earth is going to do what it does..WE should monitor and adjust accordingly.

The whole AGW crowd is looking to control our behavior...using natural occurrence of the Earth as an excuse. All any human needs to do is to learn to pay attention and adjust.

If they can't? Won't? Then too stupid to survive.

exactly.

the whole purpose is to control and tax the people.

and to get rich as gore did - for those who brainwash the people with this BS

Actually that is the sad part, I think Gore actually believes what he says. Although what he believes might be making millions of dollars over fear tactics. He said, well over 10 years ago, that we only had 10 years to act. 10 years is up time to party.

nobody in the libtard "elite" believes what they say.

it's a money-making brainwash scare.

for the uninformed uneducated libtard voter.

Forum List

Back