Hurricane Franklin vs. 1938 Hurricane - is the Atlantic Ocean "warming?"

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Well we are all so very excited for the hurricane season, at least the media is. Hurricane Franklin is a well organized Cat 4, for the moment, out in the Atlantic and apparently will only threaten Bermuda. Down to 130mph, it is 1 mph above a Cat 3 and likely to decelerate. Hurricane Franklin's latitude is the FLA-GA line.

In 1938, way north on Martha's Vineyard, MV was hit with Cat 5 gusts of 180 mph...

Nothing that strong has gotten that far north since. What makes a cane strong is the ocean temperature below it. While the "warmers" will cheer Franklin and suggest it is evidence of "ocean warming," the truth is that the 1938 cane blows it away literally, and since nothing near the power of the 1938 cane has gotten that far north since 1938, there is precisely

NO EVIDENCE OF OCEAN WARMING IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

because if the Atlantic Ocean was warming, Franklin would possibly exceed the 1938 cane, and instead is a weak reminder that it isn't close....

The Great New England Storm is ranked 51st most intense in the North Atlantic ... are you scared? ...

The point is to document the indisputable truth that in 1938 the water off the Atlantic Coast was WAY WARMER than it is today despite your side endlessly lying about ocean "warming" even to the point you sick taxpayer funded liars squirt bleach into coral and lie about that....

The point is to document the indisputable truth that in 1938 the water off the Atlantic Coast was WAY WARMER than it is today despite your side endlessly lying about ocean "warming" even to the point you sick taxpayer funded liars squirt bleach into coral and lie about that....

We're squirting Titanium Oxide on the corals ... coral reefs where humans don't go are as healthy as ever ... better in fact because of AGW ... anyone who's finished a year of chemistry can tell you that ...

51st is less than half on a per year basis ... by your logic, 1992 was the warmest year on record, that was the year Andrew slammed Homestead ... how'bout 2005, we saw three hurricanes that made all others seem pussy, including 1938 ... Wilma stalled just offshore as a Cat 5 ... insane ...

My side says it's too soon to tell ... and we're still waiting for the demonstration of the CO2 component of AGW Theory ... all other thermodynamic properties are proportional to mass, and no one seems to know why CO2 isn't also held to this scientific standard ... it gets even worse with molar mass, here we get twice as much water vapor from combustion ...

coral reefs where humans don't go are as healthy as ever

BRAVO!!! and hence ocean "warming" is not what is causing it...

WHY does the Co2 FRAUD always MISDIAGNOSE and blame itself? Perhaps because it is a FRAUD that has NOTHING....?

no one seems to know why CO2 isn't also held to this scientific standard

The Co2 FRAUD seems to be CHOSEN to be allowed to lie, to be 100% wrong, to be proven wrong, to FUDGE data, and to steal our money....

Franklin has fizzled to a Cat 3, couldn't even get north of Georgia as a Cat 4.

There is no way to argue it, the water off the Atlantic Coast in 1938 was much warmer than it is now, when water off New Jersey supported a Cat 5...

Well we are all so very excited for the hurricane season, at least the media is. Hurricane Franklin is a well organized Cat 4, for the moment, out in the Atlantic and apparently will only threaten Bermuda. Down to 130mph, it is 1 mph above a Cat 3 and likely to decelerate. Hurricane Franklin's latitude is the FLA-GA line.

In 1938, way north on Martha's Vineyard, MV was hit with Cat 5 gusts of 180 mph...

Nothing that strong has gotten that far north since. What makes a cane strong is the ocean temperature below it. While the "warmers" will cheer Franklin and suggest it is evidence of "ocean warming," the truth is that the 1938 cane blows it away literally, and since nothing near the power of the 1938 cane has gotten that far north since 1938, there is precisely

NO EVIDENCE OF OCEAN WARMING IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

because if the Atlantic Ocean was warming, Franklin would possibly exceed the 1938 cane, and instead is a weak reminder that it isn't close....
Actually it is warm water temperature, high moisture in the air and low wind shear that are the conditions necessary for hurricanes to form.

Actually it is warm water temperature, high moisture in the air and low wind shear that are the conditions necessary for hurricanes to form.

The water temperature controls the strength of the cane. Without it, there would be no canes.

The WATER off the US Atlantic Coast was MUCH WARMER in 1938 than it is now, and Franklin just validated that, and it proves your side's claim of ocean "warming" is BULLSHIT...

The water temperature controls the strength of the cane. Without it, there would be no canes.

The WATER off the US Atlantic Coast was MUCH WARMER in 1938 than it is now, and Franklin just validated that, and it proves your side's claim of ocean "warming" is BULLSHIT...
If wind shear exists or dry air with warm water there is no cane. See GoM the entire month of August, dummy.

So why are the 1940s the strongest decade on record for canes given all your BS claim of ocean "Warming?"
Because of natural climate variability. Did you think it was because of humans sucking all the water out of plants or something?

Because of natural climate variability. Did you think it was because of humans sucking all the water out of plants or something?

Your side claims ocean "warming." The DATA proves your side is FULL OF SHIT as usual...

My side? You are so dense you don't even know what side I am on, water fraud.

You are on the side of parroting McBullshit. McBullshit is part of the Co2 FRAUD....

You are illiterate in science and a waste of everyone's time.

LOL!!!

Since you cannot refute anything I've posted, and you ended up agreeing with my OP about ice ages, it is clearly you who have serious mental problems. You spazz, you lie, you get schooled and you go batshit, all because what your beaked birdbrain has been parroting has been outed as WRONG by THE TRUTH OF THE DATA...

LOL!!

Sick person...

What do you do?

Well, I spend all of my time trolling and insulting and shouting down someone I claim is a "waste of time."

Well, if that poster is a "waste of time," what kind of a MENTAL CASE would waste all of his time trolling???

LOL!!!

A BI POLAR PARROTING MORON INTELLECTUAL INFERIOR ANGY ABOUT GETTING SCHOOLED OVER AND OVER...

LOL!!!

Since you cannot refute anything I've posted, and you ended up agreeing with my OP about ice ages, it is clearly you who have serious mental problems. You spazz, you lie, you get schooled and you go batshit, all because what your beaked birdbrain has been parroting has been outed as WRONG by THE TRUTH OF THE DATA...

LOL!!

Sick person...

What do you do?

Well, I spend all of my time trolling and insulting and shouting down someone I claim is a "waste of time."

Well, if that poster is a "waste of time," what kind of a MENTAL CASE would waste all of his time trolling???

LOL!!!

A BI POLAR PARROTING MORON INTELLECTUAL INFERIOR ANGY ABOUT GETTING SCHOOLED OVER AND OVER...
Water Fraud!!!!

And now it is hurricane Lee.

Will hurricane Lee maintain Cat 5 status off New Jersey?

If it doesn't, then the 1938 cane stands as the strongest such cane ever to get that far north...

Forum List

Back