Despite Sanctions, Russia Announces Record-Breaking Budget

"Hot air" is probably an accurate description for the source. Russia plays ignorant (mostly) left wing amateur information sources like a violin.

Ya don’t measure the health of an w o OMH based on how much you spend

But rather on GDP

This is a stupid thread

Despite Sanctions, Russia Announces Record-Breaking Budget

Thanks to an increase in exports of petroleum, gas, and other energy products this year, the Russian government’s current account is expected to post a surplus of some $75 billion this year, based on new data from the country’s central bank.​

The Central Bank of the Russian Federation said on Tuesday that the current-account surplus amounted to $53.8 billion as of November 1, about four times the level it was at just a year prior. October followed September as the second straight month in which the account had an $11 billion surplus.​

As a result, a US business newspaper has updated its projection for the year, estimating Russia’s account will have $75 billion in it by the end of next month, assuming the trend continues.

The account measures the difference between money coming into the Russian Federation through trade, investments, and wire transfers, as compared to money flowing out of the country.

The world’s largest energy exporter, Russia has benefited from high prices for oil and gas, despite Western attempts to smother the Russian economy with trade boycotts and other sanctions in response to the conflict in Ukraine. Russian exports that formerly flowed into Europe have largely been redirected toward Asia and Africa, although some customers, such as the United States, have continued to for their nuclear power plants and European buyers have sometimes resorted to quietly buying Russian gas through third parties.

Standard & Poor’s reported recently that Russian seaborne oil exports hit a four-month high in October.

Trade has especially bloomed with the People’s Republic of China, which Russian President Vladimir Putin estimated would hit $200 billion this year, having risen by one-third in the first eight months of 2023. China is the recipient of 47% of Russia’s petroleum exports and 45% of its coal exports, and new projects to link Russian and Chinese gas pipelines were announced, including the Power of Siberia 2 pipeline.​

So Luisa is not only a Kremlin troll but also a “military expert” as well

Who knew

I certainly do, and you are right not to over praise me publicly in case my pretty head swells .

If you choose to offer informed opinions , you are duty bound to go out of your way to know as much as possible about all aspects of the subjects involved .
I have done precisely that .
Many of you others simply regurgitate what you read in your MSM Fake News sources .
Lazy and not well informed but often with very big and noisy mouths .

However , as ever , the proof of the pudding is in the eating

You do know he is a DICTATOR don't you?
He can put out a report that says Anything he wants. WHOS going to stop him?
You do know Biden is a conglomerate DICTATOR's stooge don't you?
He can put out a report that says Anything he wants. WHOS going to stop him is irrelevant. The relevant part is that you BELIEVE him.

Speaking of tanks, Putin has had to take Soviet-era tanks out of mothballs because his military has become that depleted.

Russia pulls mothballed Cold War-era tanks out of deep storage as Ukraine war grinds on

putin-crying.jpg

I haz a sad.

US and NATO grapple with critical ammo shortage for Ukraine​

US and NATO grapple with critical ammo shortage for Ukraine​

The misinformed can gaggle all day but nobody of consequence denies that the conflict has been overall decided and the UAF have been damaged catastrophically .
If Trolls want to believe that Russia resorted to relying on decades old tanks to obtain victory , simply smile and tell them how fortunate they were that Russia was idling throughout .
Which , in a sense they have been . Content to let the UAF repeatedly suicide their fighting force and equipment .
Gaining ground is irrelevant when in every important area you have a 10 - 15 to 1 success advantage.
Eventually the weaker side runs out of everything and that is exactly what has happened .
Something which all impartial observers said at least six months ago , none more so and with huge detail support than MoonofAlabama .
One of my key info sources

Forum List

Back