Athletes & other Celebs: Why do they risk it?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Why, when you have the world on a platter, do you risk it all doing things like:

(1) Carrying guns into bars
(2) Driving while drunk (when you could not just call a cab, but own your own limo and driver!)

.... and the list goes on..... why? (I especially don't understand #2 above... baffling!)

Why, when you have the world on a platter, do you risk it all doing things like:(1) Carrying guns into bars (2) Driving while drunk (when you could not just call a cab, but own your own limo and driver!).... and the list goes on..... why? (I especially don't understand #2 above... baffling!)
Alcohol is an equal opportunity stupifier. It doesn't care how much money you have.

]
Drunks aren't exactly the best decision makers.

Someone knew what they were doing offering gamblers free booze.

Why, when you have the world on a platter, do you risk it all doing things like:(1) Carrying guns into bars (2) Driving while drunk (when you could not just call a cab, but own your own limo and driver!).... and the list goes on..... why? (I especially don't understand #2 above... baffling!)
Alcohol is an equal opportunity stupifier. It doesn't care how much money you have.

True, BUT, if you know you are going out to go drinking/partying, why not just hire the limo BEFORE you get drunk (while you are rational) - maybe I'm weird but I'd RATHER not have to deal with driving.... You can even continue the party in the limo if you wanted!

Why, when you have the world on a platter, do you risk it all doing things like:

(2) Driving while drunk (when you could not just call a cab, but own your own limo and driver!)

.... and the list goes on..... why? (I especially don't understand #2 above... baffling!)

Simple athletes and celebs think they are entitled to special treatment

They have high-dollar lawyers on retainer. When they f**k up, they usually get a slap-on-the-wrist type punishment, or get nothing. Money talks. Money is power. Money can set a murderer free. How many celebs get hard time? Not many. And most have talent, but no brains.

Forum List

Back