Athiests Lie, The Bible Tells the Truth

There's no way to know for sure.

Yes. There is. He made 1/4 of the Bible prophesy so you would KNOW for sure. It gets overlooked by the term vague, but there is nothing vague about it.
He embedded codes in the Bible that man cannot duplicate. Newton knew that and spent his life trying to decode the Bible. There is one code that can only be unlocked by a computer. It is dismissed as monkey text to anybody who will buy that, but the amount of data that has been extracted by computer, puts the random word explanation to bed. Events, not random words are being uncovered.
^
who did that?

Ask Science about the dimensions they are finding. Who used E=MC squared to create this particular universe? All scientists do is discover. Dark Matter, strings, membranes.
Genesis told Miamonides that there were 4 seen and 6 unseen dimensions in our matrix, in the 11th century.
Hawking told you in the 21st....
God is the science that we discover. He is also responsible for DNA. How do I know this? Because the very first life, a single little cell, had very complex DNA. DNA is information technology. Who embedded a digital code in the first living thing? Keep in mind when you try to explain that, that science says that nothing happens by chance.
Do you consider what you wrote to be faith or fact?

Since god is only 5800 or so years old, did all the humans before him go to hell for not believing in him? Sounds like something that asshole would do..
And since God created space and time approximately 14 billion years ago and exists outside of space an time, time is meaningless to him. In fact, most intelligent people believe that God experiences all time all at once. There is no past or future for God, there is only now, and all pasts and all futures exist in that now.
Ding is a Christian. The spin off of the Jewish religion
AGAIN, ding claims their own shit is wrong
Jesus WAS their messiah and their calendar IS wrong :lol:
Funny, but I literally did reply to your post and you were the one who derailed the convo. ^^^See? :lol:
All you did was imply your religion is based upon bullshit, you fuckin retard :lol:

In my humble opinion.
:popcorn:
The Bible is a book of fairy tales

Those who tell you to set your life to or are lying

Atheists just look at it and tell you they don’t believe it
And that's the issue that so-called patriarchal religious nuts have....they want to FORCE people to believe their version of a holy book or else hurt you. Particularly the women.
Yet another lie.
OP validated.
Your opinion was validated? In what way? Explain the validation of your opinion.

In my humble opinion.

And that's the issue that so-called patriarchal religious nuts have....they want to FORCE people to believe their version of a holy book or else hurt you. Particularly the women.
Yet another lie.
OP validated.
Your opinion was validated? In what way? Explain the validation of your opinion.
It is impossible to force anyone to become a Christian.
The Bible says so.
You lied.

Since god is only 5800 or so years old, did all the humans before him go to hell for not believing in him? Sounds like something that asshole would do..
And since God created space and time approximately 14 billion years ago and exists outside of space an time, time is meaningless to him. In fact, most intelligent people believe that God experiences all time all at once. There is no past or future for God, there is only now, and all pasts and all futures exist in that now.
Ding is a Christian. The spin off of the Jewish religion
AGAIN, ding claims their own shit is wrong
Jesus WAS their messiah and their calendar IS wrong :lol:
Funny, but I literally did reply to your post and you were the one who derailed the convo. ^^^See? :lol:
All you did was imply your religion is based upon bullshit, you fuckin retard :lol:
No. That is your uninformed opinion that I did.

I can't help it if you think we should believe the first eleven chapters of the Bible should be read literally rather than what it really is which is an allegorical account of the recorded history that all nations share.

Do you even know or understand what the account of the tower of babel means, TN?

In my humble opinion.

Yet another lie.
OP validated.
The Bible says so.
You lied.
Christians force their faith on people, dontchaknow.

Soon, no more atheism.

Yet another lie.
OP validated.
The Bible says so.
You lied.

Soon, no more atheism.
This is what the so-called patriarchal religions want to do...want their governments to do...whether it's christianity or islam....two sides of the same totalitarian coin if allowed to be.

Yet another lie.
OP validated.
The Bible says so.
You lied.

Soon, no more atheism.
No. They don't. You are in a religious forum.

It's the Mormons and JW's that come knocking on your door and they aren't Christians.

In my humble opinion.

Yet another lie.
OP validated.
The Bible says so.
You lied.
Well, you might want to check back to over 2000 years of so-called christians converting by the sword. Are you saying they were all not real christians?

Yet another lie.
OP validated.
The Bible says so.
You lied.

Soon, no more atheism.
This is what the so-called patriarchal religions want to do...want their governments to do...whether it's christianity or islam....two sides of the same totalitarian coin if allowed to be.
And yet Christians had the chance to create a theocracy 200+ years ago and they didn't. Instead they created an environment that people were free to worship God how they saw fit.

Yet another lie.
OP validated.
The Bible says so.
You lied.
Well, you might want to check back to over 2000 years of so-called christians converting by the sword. Are you saying they were all not real christians?
You're a dumbass if you think you can create faith by force.

Bible says you can't do it. Truth lives.

Yet another lie.
OP validated.
The Bible says so.
You lied.

Soon, no more atheism.

It's the Mormons and JW's that come knocking on your door and they aren't Christians.
Billy Graham disagreed with you about the Mormons....just before the 2012 Presidential Election. (I wonder why)

Yes. There is. He made 1/4 of the Bible prophesy so you would KNOW for sure. It gets overlooked by the term vague, but there is nothing vague about it.
He embedded codes in the Bible that man cannot duplicate. Newton knew that and spent his life trying to decode the Bible. There is one code that can only be unlocked by a computer. It is dismissed as monkey text to anybody who will buy that, but the amount of data that has been extracted by computer, puts the random word explanation to bed. Events, not random words are being uncovered.
^
who did that?

Ask Science about the dimensions they are finding. Who used E=MC squared to create this particular universe? All scientists do is discover. Dark Matter, strings, membranes.
Genesis told Miamonides that there were 4 seen and 6 unseen dimensions in our matrix, in the 11th century.
Hawking told you in the 21st....
God is the science that we discover. He is also responsible for DNA. How do I know this? Because the very first life, a single little cell, had very complex DNA. DNA is information technology. Who embedded a digital code in the first living thing? Keep in mind when you try to explain that, that science says that nothing happens by chance.
Do you consider what you wrote to be faith or fact?

I consider it fact based faith. And faith backed fact. Without science, I would still know that I know my Lord lives. With science, it is just icing. For instance, I understood that Christ was multidimensional, and interdimentional. Jesus could enter a different dimension, and still be seen in ours. Or, he could enter a different dimension and not be seen. In one He hovered, not tethered to gravity. In another He simply disappeared.

In fact, A Bible reader can tell you the properties of a dimension. Science isn't there yet. They have no idea. Because of my faith I know the facts, and I am sure one of our scientists will figure it out someday soon.
Props though on the 4 seen, 6 unseen dimensions revelation. That didn't take too long now, did it...

Yet another lie.
OP validated.
The Bible says so.
You lied.

Soon, no more atheism.
Yep, Athiesm will be wiped out at gunpoint.

Yet another lie.
OP validated.
The Bible says so.
You lied.

Soon, no more atheism.

Billy Graham disagreed with you about the Mormons....just before the 2012 Presidential Election. (I wonder why)
Yet more lies.

Yet another lie.
OP validated.
The Bible says so.
You lied.

Soon, no more atheism.

I can live with BG disagreeing with me. It's not so bad. Honest men can have honest differences of opinions.

It seems though that you and your ilk would like to paint Christians as something they aren't.

He embedded codes in the Bible that man cannot duplicate. Newton knew that and spent his life trying to decode the Bible. There is one code that can only be unlocked by a computer. It is dismissed as monkey text to anybody who would buy that, but the amount of data that has been extracted by computer, puts the random word explanation to bed. Events, not random words are being uncovered.

^who did that?^

Ask Science about the dimensions they are finding. Who used E=MC squared to create this particular universe? All scientists do is discover. Dark matter, holes, strings, membranes, hidden dimensions. Scientists didn't invent the laws of physics, they merely find them. Some one else invented them, and used them to create. < That is why we are finding them.
Genesis told Miamonides that there were 4 seen and 6 unseen dimensions in our matrix, in the 12th century.
Hawking told you the same thing in the 21st....
Many men wrote the Bible

Yet another lie.
OP validated.
The Bible says so.
You lied.

Soon, no more atheism.
And yet Christians had the chance to create a theocracy 200+ years ago and they didn't. Instead they created an environment that people were free to worship God how they saw fit.
Actually they did....read up on the Catholic Church...Charlemagne....what he did to the pagans. Constantine FORCING everyone in his Roman Empire to become Christian.

Our Bill of Rights/1st Amendment was unique because it was the FIRST time ever that a secular government guaranteed in writing that people had a freedom of and from religion.

Forum List

Back