Athiests Lie, The Bible Tells the Truth

Since god is only 5800 or so years old, did all the humans before him go to hell for not believing in him? Sounds like something that asshole would do..
And since God created space and time approximately 14 billion years ago and exists outside of space an time, time is meaningless to him. In fact, most intelligent people believe that God experiences all time all at once. There is no past or future for God, there is only now, and all pasts and all futures exist in that now.
Ding is a Christian. The spin off of the Jewish religion
AGAIN, ding claims their own shit is wrong
Jesus WAS their messiah and their calendar IS wrong :lol:
Nope, I don't think I have claimed "their own shit is wrong," TN. That's you building a strawman.

Yes, Christianity is effectively a sect of Judaism. That's probably the first correct thing you have ever stated regarding the faith of others.
Bullshit ding. You just implied their calendar is wrong. You have also stated they were wrong when jesus didnt fulfill their own messianic prophecy :lol:
Your god hates liars

Since god is only 5800 or so years old, did all the humans before him go to hell for not believing in him? Sounds like something that asshole would do..
And since God created space and time approximately 14 billion years ago and exists outside of space an time, time is meaningless to him. In fact, most intelligent people believe that God experiences all time all at once. There is no past or future for God, there is only now, and all pasts and all futures exist in that now.
Nope, I don't think I have claimed "their own shit is wrong," TN. That's you building a strawman.

Yes, Christianity is effectively a sect of Judaism. That's probably the first correct thing you have ever stated regarding the faith of others.
Bullshit ding. You just implied their calendar is wrong. You have also stated they were wrong when jesus didnt fulfill their own messianic prophecy :lol:
Your god hates liars
I don't have a clue what you are yammering about, TN.

Are you having a bad day?

So when did God's hair turn white?
Or is the concept of God as a hoary old geezer just hubris on the part of the ignorant goat-herders who invented this fairy-tale?

Revelations 1:14-15

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Atheists do lie. They're more devout than the most pious. The thing is, the atheist is just a believer whose faith has been severely challenged by some personal, life altering tragedy or disillusionment. What they're really begging us for is, one, affirmation that God has not abandoned them; and two, reassurance of our absolute faith--a life rope they can use to pull themselves back into the light of belief. We're just their safety lines, life rafts, philosophical antidepressant.
Or it could just be that there are people who aren't sold on the story, who need better evidence before making such a profound commitment, and whose perfectly reasonable questions haven't sufficiently been answered.

No one can say for sure where we came from. There is a difference between faith and fact.

I concede humbly to your opinion and counter with a question.

What if God were innately part of us from birth? One day we'll master the science of engineering away species traits and instinct. I wonder if we'll find God in the prospector's tin pan? If so will we label him a gold nugget or mere gravel like the rest of discarded human moral scraps. Could the place we've failed to look for God be somewhere within ourselves? A mere particle of a reflection of something approaching the limits of literal limitlessness.

Your god hates liars

Idc if you lie to me but he^^ does

Your god hates liars

You should become a watcher of yourself, TN. It just might surprise you.

Your god hates liars

But if you want to play, I'm more than happy to play.

You don't believe in God so you don't believe it is possible for God to care if I lie or not. Yet here you are with an innate belief in fairness such that you expect others to know and agree with you about it.

Not only that but you can't get rid of it. So when you violate it, rather than saying the hell with your invisible law of common decency you argue that you didn't violate it, thus proving you believe it is universal and inalienable.

Your god hates liars

You don't believe in God so you don't believe it is possible for God to care if I lie or not. Yet here you are with an innate belief in fairness such that you expect others to know and agree with you about it.

Not only that but you can't get rid of it. So when you violate it, rather than saying the hell with your invisible law of common decency you argue that you didn't violate it, thus proving you believe it is universal and inalienable.
Derailing my posts with your pseudo bullshit?another form of dishonesty from you.
Sad

Your god hates liars

Derailing my posts with your pseudo bullshit?another form of dishonesty from you.
Sad
Are you making another claim that I am being unfair?

The hell with your invisible code of common decency, TN.

See? That's how that's done.

Funny, but I literally did reply to your post and you were the one who derailed the convo. ^^^See? :lol:

In my humble opinion.
:popcorn:
The Bible is a book of fairy tales

Those who tell you to set your life to or are lying

Atheists just look at it and tell you they don’t believe it
And that's the issue that so-called patriarchal religious nuts have....they want to FORCE people to believe their version of a holy book or else hurt you. Particularly the women.

There's no way to know for sure.

Yes. There is. He made 1/4 of the Bible prophesy so you would KNOW for sure. It gets overlooked by the term vague, but there is nothing vague about it.
He embedded codes in the Bible that man cannot duplicate. Newton knew that and spent his life trying to decode the Bible. There is one code that can only be unlocked by a computer. It is dismissed as monkey text to anybody who would buy that, but the amount of data that has been extracted by computer, puts the random word explanation to bed. Events, not random words are being uncovered.

^who did that?^

Ask Science about the dimensions they are finding. Who used E=MC squared to create this particular universe? All scientists do is discover. Dark matter, holes, strings, membranes, hidden dimensions. Scientists didn't invent the laws of physics, they merely find them. Some one else invented them, and used them to create. < That is why we are finding them.
Genesis told Miamonides that there were 4 seen and 6 unseen dimensions in our matrix, in the 12th century.
Hawking told you the same thing in the 21st....
God is the science that we discover. He is also responsible for DNA. How do I know this? Because the very first life, a single little cell, had very complex DNA. DNA is information technology. Who embedded a digital code in the first living thing? Keep in mind when you try to explain that, that science says that nothing happens by chance.

Last edited:
The first five books were written by Moses, an adopted son of the king of Egypt (1400 B.C.)

These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Bible records the history that all nations have in common.

The 6000 years that TN wants so badly to take literally as the beginning of time merely reflects when the history began to be passed down orally.

TN wants to ignore Christians and Jews who believe that God created space and time ~14 billion years ago and focus on the literal reading of the Bible and hold everyone to that.

Sorry, bro, it don't work that way. Go cry to a mod.

When the Bible has been through many translations, any 'code' analysis of the current mish-mash is a waste of effort.

Forum List

Back