Atheists want to ban the word "heaven"

Please link that.

And also thank you for proving you're not only a bigot and fascist, but a liar as well.

I'm not trivializing their deaths, that'd be you.

How childish.

The Atheist states are the most deadly in history - fact, irrefutable.

Of course you would - you'd love to find ANY excuse to extricate the crimes of communism from Atheism - but you can't. The fact is, communism was an extreme implementation of Atheism is action.

I hadn't noticed you condemning them, quite the opposite.

So, again, you don't believe in God, what's your religion?

I don't follow a religion.

I've seen no evidence supporting the notion that there is a god. I've seen no evidence excluding the notion that there is a god.

I am agnostic.

:lol:

An agnostic? That must be why she kept negging me for pedopriest posts in the past ;)

I'm not trivializing their deaths, that'd be you.

How childish.

The Atheist states are the most deadly in history - fact, irrefutable.

I'd love to see an unbiased link showing undoubtedly that the most people murdered in humankind history were murdered because an atheist didn't want them believing in God.

Of course you would - you'd love to find ANY excuse to extricate the crimes of communism from Atheism - but you can't. The fact is, communism was an extreme implementation of Atheism is action.

I'm live and let live, as are all the other athiests on this thread who say what these people are doing is stupid in terms of the road sign.

I hadn't noticed you condemning them, quite the opposite.

So, again, you don't believe in God, what's your religion?

I don't follow a religion.

I've seen no evidence supporting the notion that there is a god. I've seen no evidence excluding the notion that there is a god.

I am agnostic.

Irrefutable fact, but not one link to support that, in a word; typical.

No there is no excuse for anyone to murder, but I'm not the one desperately trying to paint one group of people as morally worse than another based on their religious views, that'd be you.

I condemned them in my very first post in this thread. I'd love to see your example of me doing the opposite. (here comes another "irrefutable fact" with no evidence)

We have the exact same view on religion and God. Others have labeled me an atheist but I personally don't care if I'm labeled as an agnostic or atheist, I leave that to others.

How ironic. Deal in facts in a thread about religion?

The thread is about one religion - Atheists, attempting to establish their faith as the official religion of the nation.

It has nothing to do with the merits of their religion vis-a-vis other religions. Is it more ignorant to demand there is a god, with no evidence to support such a notion? Or is it more ignorant to demand that there cannot be a god, with no evidence to support such a notion?

So do you think Christians should be prevented from proselytizing?
Do you want to eliminate all religious terminology from public places?
How do you feel about openly religious politicians?
What about openly religious teachers?

I think Jews, Muslims and all religions should be able to have freedom to do what they want, just not Christians. They should be banned.

LOL. I know you want to be the victim so I gave you the answer you were looking for. However, I think all religions should be able to practice how they want, as long as it doesn't try to interject its beliefs in to government policies. Keep all religion out of government and policy decisions and I don't care what religious people do.

When you say 'keep all religion out of government', we have a Constitution that does just that. The government cannot tell us what to believe or practice in matters of religion or reward or punish us because of what we do believe or practice in matters of religion. That is all we expect of government.

But to say that Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, Atheists, or any other people of faith cannot petition their government for concerns or desires inspired or driven by their faith means that nobody would be able to petition the government for a whole lot of stuff. We all are who we are, and my values are influenced by my religious faith as most people's values are.

Our Constitution allows us to be religious--the Founders didn't think it would even work in the hands of people who are not morally centered and religious. They just didn't want the government telling anybody they had to be religious or could not be religious.

The Atheists, through self-serving and opportunistic organizations like the ACLU and a few cooperative courts, have largely corrupted the original concept. I for one would like to see it reinstated. I think we would be a richer and stronger nation for it.

Please link that.

And also thank you for proving you're not only a bigot and fascist, but a liar as well.

It's right next to where you think I said whatever it is you think I said.

Oh and if you are going to completely take my quote out of context in your signature, the least you can do is spell my screen name correctly.

Last edited:

What the fuck are you yammering about?

Oh, you want to play the "prove water is wet" game.

Fucking leftists...

COM.TAB1.GIF

No there is no excuse for anyone to murder, but I'm not the one desperately trying to paint one group of people as morally worse than another based on their religious views, that'd be you.

Funny, I do view those who murder a quarter billion peace time civilians as morally worse than those who don't.

Chilling is that you disagree....

Last edited:

What the fuck are you yammering about?

Oh, you want to play the "prove water is wet" game.

Fucking leftists...

COM.TAB1.GIF

Funny, I do view those who murder a quarter billion peace time civilians as morally worse than those who don't.

Chilling is that you disagree....

So your "irrefutable proof" that atheists are responsible for the most killing in humankind history is an 87 year time period, when humans have been around for thousands upon thousands of years, and you don't have the corresponding number to how many people countries run by believers are responsible for?

Guess it doesn't take much to call something "irrefutable proof" these days.

But keep up the good work of desperately trying to paint people of certain beliefs and non-beliefs as morally worse than others while still pretending you aren't a bigot, it's quite entertaining.

For instance, suggesting that Christians have killed more people than Atheists or Pagans or other groups have killed people is pretty much in-your-face bigotry. To suggest that Christians now are more blood thirsty or willing to kill than are Muslims or other warring groups around the world is not only ignorant, but highly prejudicial and even more 'in your face'.

It is not bigotry or prejudice to resent those who engage in that manner of debate.

There will be religious leaders of all faiths speaking and praying in city sponsored events on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. I hope these loonies stock up on some chill pills.

Forum List

Back