Atheists want to ban the word "heaven"

Not necessarily.

I would, if someone says Christians (implying all of them, like you did with atheists) are punks I would deem that person a bigot towards christians.

However it's 2011, in our soceity we promote bigotry towards muslims/atheists/gays, it's the soup de jeur for the current group that prefers living in fear.

bigot (ˈbɪɡət)

— n
a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

Good description of yourself.

And you as well..

The only way to be a Texan, is to be born a Texan.
:lol:

Sad that you trivialize their deaths so that you can enforce your hokey religion.

The fact remains that Atheism is the most deadly religion in human history. The Atheist states with open suppression of competing religions, have murdered more innocent civilians than all other tyrants combined.

Sorry, that doesn't add to the appeal of your fucked up religion. Now you have these Atheist fundamentalist activists pissing on the graves of 9-11 heroes.

I'm with Aqua-Athena; live and let live. But the fucking Atheists won't do that - they DEMAND that their religion be enforced by the state as the established faith which all must follow.

Fuck them.

You don't believe in God, so what religion are you?

I'm not trivializing their deaths, that'd be you. I'd love to see an unbiased link showing undoubtedly that the most people murdered in humankind history were murdered because an atheist didn't want them believing in God.

I'm live and let live, as are all the other athiests on this thread who say what these people are doing is stupid in terms of the road sign.

So, again, you don't believe in God, what's your religion?

He's not interested in rational discussion. He wants to be an asshole and shout louder than everyone else while making his claims and boasting how much he is right.

Good point.

He's hard to figure out, he doesn't believe in god, but he hates atheists.

He's one of the proudest bigots on the board, he'll tell you with his chest out and smile on his face how much he hates atheists and muslims, yet he's "live and let live."

Solid response. Your doctorate is obviously paying huge dividends these days.

Nothing to respond to, you are a moron.

Deal in facts if you want to be taken seriously - otherwise expect to be identified as the moron you are.

LOL. Every time I see your name, I know your post is going to be full of bullshit and hatred towards something. You're either a complete tool (likely) or you're just behaving the way you do because........nah, forget that, you're definitely just an asshole. You called me a racist in another thread and when I proved your opinion was entirely based upon the fact that you don't know how to read, you never responded. You're a pathetic old man, your posts are comical at best and the fact that you think anyone takes you seriously just makes you that much more entertaining. Keep posting! Please.

Ironic post of the day.

I'm not trivializing their deaths, that'd be you. I'd love to see an unbiased link showing undoubtedly that the most people murdered in humankind history were murdered because an atheist didn't want them believing in God.

I'm live and let live, as are all the other athiests on this thread who say what these people are doing is stupid in terms of the road sign.

He's not interested in rational discussion. He wants to be an asshole and shout louder than everyone else while making his claims and boasting how much he is right.

Good point.

He's one of the proudest bigots on the board, he'll tell you with his chest out and smile on his face how much he hates atheists and muslims, yet he's "live and let live."

Atheists are bigots, and usually ignorant besides.

Full of justifications for doing exactly what the Constitution was meant to prevent...which is the oppression and silencing of people based upon their faith. Until you quit trying to do that, you have absolutely no leg to stand on.

Well it's cool you don't live in NYC. Christians are constantly demanding people convert in the subways..on the streets and in malls.

Nope, they're not demanding anything - just preaching. They aren't going to court and demanding that the government use implied force to ensure that their religion is the only one practiced.

In Nazi Germany..Christians didn't demand conversion, however. They just killed people.

Yeah, those killer priests had all the Nazis scared...

ROFL - leftists, stupid as fucking doorknobs....

Nothing to respond to, you are a moron.

Deal in facts if you want to be taken seriously - otherwise expect to be identified as the moron you are.

LOL. Every time I see your name, I know your post is going to be full of bullshit and hatred towards something. You're either a complete tool (likely) or you're just behaving the way you do because........nah, forget that, you're definitely just an asshole. You called me a racist in another thread and when I proved your opinion was entirely based upon the fact that you don't know how to read, you never responded. You're a pathetic old man, your posts are comical at best and the fact that you think anyone takes you seriously just makes you that much more entertaining. Keep posting! Please.

Ironic post of the day.

I think someone needs to learn what ironic means.

Good point.

Full of justifications for doing exactly what the Constitution was meant to prevent...which is the oppression and silencing of people based upon their faith. Until you quit trying to do that, you have absolutely no leg to stand on.

Ignorant lol, my advice is to google "atheists+IQ" or "atheists+academics", you won't like what you find.

And almost miraculously, once again Allie makes a negative generality about an entire group of people based on their belief or non-belief and THEY'RE the bigots, not her.

Good point.

Oh this is a fun game. I see people like to play this game a lot on this site. Let me see if I can play the game right.

Religious people are rapists and usually enjoy killing people too.

Did I generalize an entire group with a wild accusation? Check
Did I act like it was fact? Check

I think I'm getting good at this game.

I'm not trivializing their deaths, that'd be you.

How childish.

The Atheist states are the most deadly in history - fact, irrefutable.

I'd love to see an unbiased link showing undoubtedly that the most people murdered in humankind history were murdered because an atheist didn't want them believing in God.

Of course you would - you'd love to find ANY excuse to extricate the crimes of communism from Atheism - but you can't. The fact is, communism was an extreme implementation of Atheism in action.

I hadn't noticed you condemning them, quite the opposite.

I don't follow a religion.

I've seen no evidence supporting the notion that there is a god. I've seen no evidence excluding the notion that there is a god.

I am agnostic.

Last edited:
I agree that most Atheists (Capital A) probably are intolerant of anything that does not represent their Atheism (Capital A). But I don't put all who describe themselves as atheists (little a) that way. Many of those are the non religious who could care less what anybody else believes and definately are of the live and let live variety.

I also have no problem with gay people or fundamentalist religious people or atheists or Muslims or 'save the whales' people or pro choice people or anybody else who expresses their opinions or convictions or beliefs and allows me mine.

I have a HUGE problem with Atheists, religious people, gay rights activists, Muslims, environmentalists, militant feminists or anybody else who is in my face to put me down or put what I believe down if I don't share their convictions or who would presume to force me to accept them and/or what they believe or even endorse it.

I think most of us are probably live and let live. But it is pure hypocrisy to accuse people of bigotry just because they dislike having others in their face and at the same time put down what the 'bigot' believes.

Those Atheists filing suit to get a perfectly harmless, non judgmental, not defamatory religious word taken off a street sign are not live and let live people. They are in our face people and it is not bigotry to resent that.

I'm not trivializing their deaths, that'd be you.

How childish.

The Atheist states are the most deadly in history - fact, irrefutable.

I'd love to see an unbiased link showing undoubtedly that the most people murdered in humankind history were murdered because an atheist didn't want them believing in God.

Of course you would - you'd love to find ANY excuse to extricate the crimes of communism from Atheism - but you can't. The fact is, communism was an extreme implementation of Atheism is action.

I hadn't noticed you condemning them, quite the opposite.

I don't follow a religion.

I've seen no evidence supporting the notion that there is a god. I've seen no evidence excluding the notion that there is a god.

I am agnostic.

:lol:

So do you think Christians should be prevented from proselytizing?
Do you want to eliminate all religious terminology from public places?
How do you feel about openly religious politicians?
What about openly religious teachers?

Last edited:
Good point.

I'm not a big fan of religion in general. Scientology, Atheism and Jehovah's Witnesses bug me the most, as they are absurdly aggressive in trying to force their beliefs on others.

Really Shallow?

Why don't you pull up a link where I said I hate either?

Of course you can't; you're lying - as per usual.

I think Jews, Muslims and all religions should be able to have freedom to do what they want, just not Christians. They should be banned.

LOL. I know you want to be the victim so I gave you the answer you were looking for. However, I think all religions should be able to practice how they want, as long as it doesn't try to interject its beliefs in to government policies. Keep all religion out of government and policy decisions and I don't care what religious people do.

Well it's cool you don't live in NYC. Christians are constantly demanding people convert in the subways..on the streets and in malls.

Nope, they're not demanding anything - just preaching. They aren't going to court and demanding that the government use implied force to ensure that their religion is the only one practiced.

In Nazi Germany..Christians didn't demand conversion, however. They just killed people.

Yeah, those killer priests had all the Nazis scared...

ROFL - leftists, stupid as fucking doorknobs....

Through the years, during this eternal discussion, I have REPEATEDLY asked the bigots to provide evidence of what they claim..that the religious right is attempting to *force* religion into politics.

I have repeatedly asked for evidence of proposed legislation that meet that criteria.

There isn't any. It's just a lie they use to justify their own attempts to oppress Christians.

I think Jews, Muslims and all religions should be able to have freedom to do what they want, just not Christians. They should be banned.

LOL. I know you want to be the victim so I gave you the answer you were looking for. However, I think all religions should be able to practice how they want, as long as it doesn't try to interject its beliefs in to government policies. Keep all religion out of government and policy decisions and I don't care what religious people do.

Thank you for agreeing you want to oppress people based on their faith, and actively punish them for daring to express it. You are officially an anti-Constitution, bigoted proponent of human rights violations.

Last edited:

Thank you for agreeing you want to oppress people based on their faith, and actively punish them for daring to express it.

Thank you for admitting that you enjoy raping children. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back