Atheists want to ban the word "heaven"

For instance, suggesting that Christians have killed more people than Atheists or Pagans or other groups have killed people is pretty much in-your-face bigotry. To suggest that Christians now are more blood thirsty or willing to kill than are Muslims or other warring groups around the world is not only ignorant, but highly prejudicial and even more 'in your face'.

It is not bigotry or prejudice to resent those who engage in that manner of debate.

I'm not arguing that christians are responsible for more killing, I could care less which belief or non-belief has the most marks on the tally board, it's a human flaw, not a flaw limited to a certain group of people.

It's the other poster trying to rationalize his bigotry with selective statistics from selective time periods.

Peace time civilians?

Besides which, completely irrelevant, if the argument is that Christians are killing in the name of Christianity (which of course, they aren't).

Sure they are....just as much as atheists are.

Did I say atheists were?

I said you're a bigot who wants to commit human rights violations by shutting down freedom of speech and religion.

I'm sure you and your buds would like to kill them as well, and I'm sure you do a happy dance every time Christians are butchered in Egypt, India, or wherever...but what I never said atheists were killing in the name of...atheism...

So again, a lie. Where's the evidence of legislation seeking to force you to be a Christian? I'll wait.

For instance, suggesting that Christians have killed more people than Atheists or Pagans or other groups have killed people is pretty much in-your-face bigotry. To suggest that Christians now are more blood thirsty or willing to kill than are Muslims or other warring groups around the world is not only ignorant, but highly prejudicial and even more 'in your face'.

It is not bigotry or prejudice to resent those who engage in that manner of debate.

I'm not arguing that christians are responsible for more killing, I could care less which belief or non-belief has the most marks on the tally board, it's a human flaw, not a flaw limited to a certain group of people.

It's the other poster trying to rationalize his bigotry with selective statistics from selective time periods.

That's right, people shouldn't use facts to back up their argument.

Cuz it makes it hard for the bigots and fascists to be taken seriously...

So your "irrefutable proof" that atheists are responsible for the most killing in humankind history is an 87 year time period, when humans have been around for thousands upon thousands of years, and you don't have the corresponding number to how many people countries run by believers are responsible for?

You are more than welcome to post stats refuting my claim.

Of course, to do so is to argue the wrong angle - if you really had brains you would go after the real flaw in my claim.

Let's see, the Inquisition, which your retarded little buddy RDD thinks is the greatest crime in history, accounts for 2,250 deaths. Yep, that's all.

[ame=http://askville.amazon.com/people-killed-Inquisition/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=3878676]How many people were actually killed during the Inquisition?[/ame]

What about the Crusades, where the EVIL and DASTARDLY white people crushed and murdered the poor, innocent Muslims who were living in peace and harmony with nature?

About 200,000 TOTAL Muslims died during the various crusades.

Christian apology for the Crusades

Guess it doesn't take much to call something "irrefutable proof" these days.

Verified numbers help... Which is why I posted them.

Sorry it doesn't fit with your prejudices....

Besides which, completely irrelevant, if the argument is that Christians are killing in the name of Christianity (which of course, they aren't).

Sure they are....just as much as atheists are.

Did I say atheists were?

I said you're a bigot who wants to commit human rights violations by shutting down freedom of speech and religion.

I'm sure you and your buds would like to kill them as well, and I'm sure you do a happy dance every time Christians are butchered in Egypt, India, or wherever...but what I never said atheists were killing in the name of...atheism...

So again, a lie. Where's the evidence of legislation seeking to force you to be a Christian? I'll wait.

Thats not what Uncensored is arguing and the entire debate we are having with him.

I said you're a child rapist, prove me wrong. I'll wait.
Ridiculous right? Just like what you're claiming about me or what I've said.

That's right, people shouldn't use facts to back up their argument.

Cuz it makes it hard for the bigots and fascists to be taken seriously...

If his argument were "atheists killed more people than christians in this time period" than yes that'd be a fact, however that wasn't his argument.

Yes, the group desperately trying to give credence to selective stats from selective time periods to paint an entire group of people with a certain view of religion as less moral than others aren't bigots lol, keep up the good work Allie. I'm certain now that you really don't believe anything you type on here.

So your "irrefutable proof" that atheists are responsible for the most killing in humankind history is an 87 year time period, when humans have been around for thousands upon thousands of years, and you don't have the corresponding number to how many people countries run by believers are responsible for?

Of course, to do so is to argue the wrong angle - if you really had brains you would go after the real flaw in my claim.

Let's see, the Inquisition, which your retarded little buddy RDD thinks is the greatest crime in history, accounts for 2,250 deaths. Yep, that's all.

[ame=http://askville.amazon.com/people-killed-Inquisition/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=3878676]How many people were actually killed during the Inquisition?[/ame]

What about the Crusades, where the EVIL and DASTARDLY white people crushed and murdered the poor, innocent Muslims who were living in peace and harmony with nature?

Reading comprehension helps. Link me to any post where I even said the word Inquisition. You really have a problem with reading. Is English not your first language?

It's your job to prove what you said, not say something crazy with zero proof and say "prove me wrong."

The universe was created by a zebra fart billions of years ago.

Want proof?

Google Image Result for http://alumnus.caltech.edu/~kantner/zebras/pictures/zebra_b.jpg

There's a photo of a zebra.

Prove me wrong.

If his argument were "atheists killed more people than christians in this time period" than yes that'd be a fact, however that wasn't his argument.

Correct, because Atheists in the 20th century are responsible for more deaths from Democide than Christians throughout history.

Bummer that this FACT distresses you.

All I need is proof of this "FACT", let me know when you have some.

Bigots trying to rational their bigotry, not entertaining anymore, all it does is bring me feelings of pity for them. So many nice people judged before a word is ever shared, what can ya do? :(

Forum List

Back