Atheists Want Proof Of God?

Obviously, we are all supposed to think and feel and believe like you do
Yes, when it comes to objective definitions, like faith being "belief without evidence". Yes, that is what "objective" is.
And again....whatever.:spinner:
How odd that you even post on a public forum... When all you really need is a spinning chair...
And how odd that it seems to disturb you.:auiqs.jpg:

Yes, when it comes to objective definitions, like faith being "belief without evidence". Yes, that is what "objective" is.
How odd that you even post on a public forum... When all you really need is a spinning chair...
I know you think emojis hide your frustration,but they don't.

And how odd that you agree with me 100%, but still throw a little fit.

You seem perturbed today:blahblah:. Poor you:boo_hoo14:. Well...find someone else to play with, m'kay? :bye1:

You seem perturbed today:blahblah:. Poor you:boo_hoo14:. Well...find someone else to play with, m'kay? :bye1:
Haha...in all your years of trolling, have you ever actually fooled yourself into believing another poster was "upset"? I always wondered that. That's, like, the payoff for you, right?

Id be insecure if I believed in magical sky fairies for no fakkin objective reason, to be comletely honest. And it makes me sad for the world that theres so many mentally ill.

Id be insecure if I believed in magical sky fairies for no fakkin objective reason, to be comletely honest. And it makes me sad for the world that theres so many mentally ill.
:itsok:

:itsok:
I agree! Its like a weird comfort blanket for the pie in the sky folks that have trouble coping. And I have trouble coping with other shit, which helps me understand how so many folks fall prey. Gross.

The Great Spirit is everywhere; He hears whatever is in our minds and our hearts, and it is not necessary to speak to Him in a loud voice~

Perhaps you have noticed that even in the slightest breeze you can hear the voice of the cotton tree; this we understand is its prayer to the Great Spirit, for not only men, but all things and all beings pray to Him continually in different ways.

^ Black Elk Oglala Lakota

Cornplanter (Chief) c.1732 - 1836
Seneca
When the sun goes down, he opens his heart to God, and earlier than the sun appears on the hills, he gives thanks for his protection during the night.

Geronimo 1829 - 1909
Apache
There is one God looking down on us all. We are all children of one God. God is listening to me. The sun, the darkness, the winds, are all listening to what we now say.

Meanwhile..I don't need or demand proof. I've been shown, on a personal level.
Just sayin'.
Yeah, just coincedental magicalness as opposed to insecurity draws you to religious debate sub forums

My question is..why does it bother folks so much about those who DO believe and have faith He exists? What's it to you???

Meanwhile..I don't need or demand proof. I've been shown, on a personal level.
Just sayin'.
Yeah, just coincedental magicalness as opposed to insecurity draws you to religious debate sub forums
Wow. Is this pick on Gracie day or something?
N'aw, I pick on every person that acts flakey and cocky about irrational belief systems...it aint personal, it's a mere sub category of personality. Ive got plenty of my own quirks. Solid by me.

The Great Spirit is everywhere; He hears whatever is in our minds and our hearts, and it is not necessary to speak to Him in a loud voice~

Perhaps you have noticed that even in the slightest breeze you can hear the voice of the cotton tree; this we understand is its prayer to the Great Spirit, for not only men, but all things and all beings pray to Him continually in different ways.

^ Black Elk Oglala Lakota

Cornplanter (Chief) c.1732 - 1836
Seneca
When the sun goes down, he opens his heart to God, and earlier than the sun appears on the hills, he gives thanks for his protection during the night.

Geronimo 1829 - 1909
Apache
There is one God looking down on us all. We are all children of one God. God is listening to me. The sun, the darkness, the winds, are all listening to what we now say.
Maybe you are beguiled and take leave of your senses over some pretty words...but I'm not...

Also: your beliefs don't bother me that much. If you don't like them being scrutinized, I suggest you don't broadcast them on public forums.

Ive gotta raise kids on this fucked up planet where adults consider magical feels as opposed to empirical evidence ... to determine actual reality, conclusion: Donald Trump, A laughing stock of NYC as "common knowledge," for decades, just commong fucking sense and knowledge that he is a retard.......... until the Electorate went full retard and the Country considered him a viable President.

Reality becomes a mere illusion, the movie IDIOCRACY is a personification of what is, and the President is Francis from Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

Forum List

Back