RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
If not you should be and warn your people if you are a pastor about this attempt to overcome your rights that are being threaten by globalist pushing their communist agenda. Freedom and liberty that we were born with as citizens of the U.S.A. can only be taken if you willingly give it away!

Syriusly the self proclaim atheist pointed this communist version of the bible out by attempting to quote it to me as the gospel in the linked post I have copied here. To the devote communist who serves satan must truly believe that the government is god and the absolute authority over all of humankind. It took me awhile to track down where these words were even written and by whom it was published. This book that reworded the Bible out of context was publish by Globalist media moguls who are or were married to a communist Chinese who are daughters of a general in the Chinese People's Liberation Army. The targets of the New Century Version bible revision initially were "youths" with a fifth grade reading level (claiming to be written as a conservative view). Communist are conservative for sure, they have murder billions of people over the centuries and demanded absolute control through the state over and above the desires of the people. With only a few select elitist having total control.

This is the following that Syriusly the self proclaimed atheist posted as his version of god is the government that atheist communist worship. I linked it, the actual Bible verse and information bits for you can read the post and information for yourselves and match it up with the original words of the Bible which tell us that the authorities are higher powers; meaning the spiritual powers that God created not those whom banksters and globalist are trying to push off as the real deal. As believers we battle not flesh and blood but powers and principalities of darkness. Start putting the enemy under your feet and make haste in putting away evil and corruption for Satan wished to have you for he can sift you as wheat (like green corn= new fresh ears, to be pulverized).

A portion of Syriusly's post to me from the communist bible altered to indoctrinate the children into thinking government is god:

"Romans 13 tells Christians to follow the law- which you and the other faux Christians ignore- because it is inconvenient to your bigotry"

13 All of you must yield to the government rulers. No one rules unless God has given him the power to rule, and no one rules now without that power from God. 2 So those who are against the government are really against what God has commanded. And they will bring punishment on themselves. 3 Those who do right do not have to fear the rulers; only those who do wrong fear them. Do you want to be unafraid of the rulers? Then do what is right, and they will praise you. 4 The ruler is God’s servant to help you. But if you do wrong, then be afraid. He has the power to punish; he is God’s servant to punish those who do wrong. 5 So you must yield

Last edited:
Message from the Rod of Ishi:

It is our purpose and duty as children of the light having been born for just a time as this to stand up en masse and run these perpetrators of evil back through the very gates of hell its self from whence they came into the fiery pit where they belong. If they do not return to the abode from which they came it is their own destruction which will befall them.

It is our purpose and duty as children of the light having been born for just a time as this to stand up en masse and run these perpetrators of evil back through the very gates of hell its self from whence they came into the fiery pit where they belong. If they do not return to the abode from which they came it is their own destruction which will befall them.

....oooooooooor maybe you'll just continue to sit there and bask in the comfroting glow of your computer monitor. That's where my money lies.

....oooooooooor maybe you'll just continue to sit there and bask in the comfroting glow of your computer monitor. That's where my money lies.
Really. How is that? If the post doesn't speak to your heart perhaps you should disregard it and keep on keeping on with whatever it is you do.

Really. How is that? If the post doesn't speak to your heart perhaps you should disregard it and keep on keeping on with whatever it is you do.

It speaks to my brain, and it shows me one child abuser complaining about another.

It speaks to my brain, and it shows me one child abuser complaining about another.
You are a self proclaimed atheist so why not just disregard and pass on by? You are the one that says your "money lies"....lol

You are a self proclaimed atheist so why not just disregard and pass on by? You are the one that says your "money lies"....lol

ha, i see what you did there... trust me, I'm no Benny Hinn or Joel Osteen. My money always tells the truth, because I have to spend it wisely.

I humbly leave you to it.

If not you should be and warn your people if you are a pastor about this attempt to overcome your rights that are being threaten by globalist pushing their communist agenda. Freedom and liberty that we were born with as citizens of the U.S.A. can only be taken if you willingly give it away!

Syriusly the self proclaim atheist pointed this communist version of the bible out by attempting to quote it to me as the gospel in the linked post I have copied here. To the devote communist who serves satan must truly believe that the government is god and the absolute authority over all of humankind. It took me awhile to track down where these words were even written and by whom it was published. This book that reworded the Bible out of context was publish by Globalist media moguls who are or were married to a communist Chinese who are daughters of a general in the Chinese People's Liberation Army. The targets of the New Century Version bible revision initially were "youths" with a fifth grade reading level (claiming to be written as a conservative view). Communist are conservative for sure, they have murder billions of people over the centuries and demanded absolute control through the state over and above the desires of the people. With only a few select elitist having total control.

This is the following that Syriusly the self proclaimed atheist posted as his version of god is the government that atheist communist worship. I linked it, the actual Bible verse and information bits for you can read the post and information for yourselves and match it up with the original words of the Bible which tell us that the authorities are higher powers; meaning the spiritual powers that God created not those whom banksters and globalist are trying to push off as the real deal. As believers we battle not flesh and blood but powers and principalities of darkness. Start putting the enemy under your feet and make haste in putting away evil and corruption for Satan wished to have you for he can sift you as wheat (like green corn= new fresh ears, to be pulverized).

A portion of Syriusly's post to me from the communist bible altered to indoctrinate the children into thinking government is god:

"Romans 13 tells Christians to follow the law- which you and the other faux Christians ignore- because it is inconvenient to your bigotry"

13 All of you must yield to the government rulers. No one rules unless God has given him the power to rule, and no one rules now without that power from God. 2 So those who are against the government are really against what God has commanded. And they will bring punishment on themselves. 3 Those who do right do not have to fear the rulers; only those who do wrong fear them. Do you want to be unafraid of the rulers? Then do what is right, and they will praise you. 4 The ruler is God’s servant to help you. But if you do wrong, then be afraid. He has the power to punish; he is God’s servant to punish those who do wrong. 5 So you must yield

Too easy.

Walk away.

Don't do it.

Oh but DAY-um .."

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back