Atheism is the believe that something came out of nothing and we're all going nowhere

Again, you need to understand what that word means. I'm talking reality. You're talking smoke and mirrors.

And btw, the reason for posting that song:

"Buddy you're a young man hard man
Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
You got blood on yo' face
You big disgrace
Wavin' your banner all over the place"

I have disgust with mantras. Be it religious or political. You wave the Christianity/Religion banner. Telling everyone that you are right and they are wrong... regardless of the argument.

But history has proven that you can't be right. Unless "right" means getting rid of anyone who thinks otherwise.
obfuscate: to muddy the waters. That is the context of my use.

Unless of course, your intention really isn't to subordinate religion. That is what you are trying to do, right? Subordinate religion. That is what you want to happen, right?

I am not trying to get rid of you. I am trying to show what your mission is. Are you embarrassed to admit your mission? Are you suggesting that you would run away before admitting your mission?
Bogeymen are trying to subordinate your religion. :eek:
Quick! Start another thread!!!
I don't believe you are the bogeyman. Just a subversive or a dupe of the subversives.
But you do believe there's a bogeyman. :lol:

Again, you need to understand what that word means. I'm talking reality. You're talking smoke and mirrors.

You big disgrace

I have disgust with mantras. Be it religious or political. You wave the Christianity/Religion banner. Telling everyone that you are right and they are wrong... regardless of the argument.

But history has proven that you can't be right. Unless "right" means getting rid of anyone who thinks otherwise.

Unless of course, your intention really isn't to subordinate religion. That is what you are trying to do, right? Subordinate religion. That is what you want to happen, right?

I am not trying to get rid of you. I am trying to show what your mission is. Are you embarrassed to admit your mission? Are you suggesting that you would run away before admitting your mission?
I don't believe you are the bogeyman. Just a subversive or a dupe of the subversives.
Everyone has demons. You should know.

You big disgrace

But you think that your demons are real and tangible.

Everyone's demons are real and tangible. What are yours?

You big disgrace

Sounds to me like you're the one obfuscating. And be careful, you can go blind by doing that!

You big disgrace

Sounds to me like you're the one obfuscating. And be careful, you can go blind by doing that!
I don't know how, since that has been my only point since day one when dealing with jack-a-napes like yourself.

Can you explain what a jack-a-napes means?

Not in my vocabulary. :)

You now not only have to answer to the Pope, you have to answer to Queen...

jus sayin...

You've been rocked!

Can you explain what a jack-a-napes means?

Not in my vocabulary. :)

You now not only have to answer to the Pope, you have to answer to Queen...

jus sayin...

You've been rocked!
Yo don't know how to use google? Can't you just google jack-a-nape?

How have I been rocked?

Dude, you use false news and fake links to make your point. And words that you don't understand.

I use the real world.

If you don't want to tell me what it means, that's ok. Exactly what I would expect...

I sure as heck won't google anything you ask me to google. You have lost that privilege a long time ago....

Don't have any fake ass demons.

Yep, we don't need no stinking demons.

That's your fantasy!

Given your level of craziness, I would be shocked if you didn't. Do you really believe that you are normal? Seriously?

Given your level of craziness, I would be shocked if you didn't. Do you really believe that you are normal? Seriously?
No, I'm above normal. :D

Is that what your psychiatrist told you?

Is that what your psychiatrist told you?
Don't have one, but it sounds like you do.

Forum List

Back