Atheism is the believe that something came out of nothing and we're all going nowhere

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
And there's no point, really, to any of it, so life has no meaning or purpose.

Just because someone decides that they have no use for any of the male dominator god religions that the middle east vomited up is no indication they have no spiritual path or no belief in a creator. And atheists might well accept evolution as to how “something” came from your “nothing.

Just because someone decides that they have no use for any of the male dominator god religions that the middle east vomited up is no indication they have no spiritual path or no belief in a creator. And atheists might well accept evolution as to how “something” came from your “nothing.
What usually gives me a giggle is when the christers go on about evolution and show clearly that they had no idea what it is.

What usually gives me a giggle is when the christers go on about evolution and show clearly that they had no idea what it is.

Or any concept of time.

Atheists are just more Americans that piss Blackrook off.

He is down to about 12 old white guys he is not pissed off at.
It's always about race with you. That's because you're racists.

Look at all the horrible things you've done to the blacks since you started "helping" them in 1965.

They were better off when you were stringing them up in trees and making them sit in the back of the bus, because at least back then they had jobs and intact families, but now you've taken all that away, they have nothing at all, not even an education.

Look at all the horrible things you've done to the blacks since you started "helping" them in 1965..

I was in elementary school in 1965- I don't think I was doing much to help them or anyone else in 1965.

I am not the one who blames blacks for me not getting into Harvard Law.

That would be you.

A bitter old white guy who is pissed off at everyone else because of how much you despise your life.

Look at all the horrible things you've done to the blacks since you started "helping" them in 1965..

I was in elementary school in 1965- I don't think I was doing much to help them or anyone else in 1965.

That would be you.

A bitter old white guy who is pissed off at everyone else because of how much you despise your life.
Calling me a "bitter old white guy" makes you a racist. And your side has always been about putting the interests of one race over another, pitting us against each other. These are the tactics of hell, and you will reap your just reward when you meet Satan.

Why would you need to have a god for your life to have meaning or purpose? Our lives have whatever meaning we give them.

And it's Christians and Jews who believe we came out of nothing. Atheists will say we don't know.

That would be you.

Calling me a "bitter old white guy" makes you a racist. .

LOL- you think everyone but yourself is a racist.

You are a bitter old white guy.

Live it
because you love it.

That would be you.

Calling me a "bitter old white guy" makes you a racist. .

LOL- you think everyone but yourself is a racist.

You are a bitter old white guy.

Live it
because you love it.
Since you insist on making this personal, I'm putting you on ignore. Goodbye.

That would be you.

Calling me a "bitter old white guy" makes you a racist. And your side has always been about putting the interests of one race over another, pitting us against each other. These are the tactics of hell, and you will reap your just reward when you meet Satan.
No it doesn't. Are you old? Are you white? Then those are just statements of fact. Are you bitter? Well, admittedly, that would be a matter of perspective. However, since bitter is not a racial term, it is hardly racist. When you say "Your side" to what side are you referring? It seems you have a vested interest in making this an "us" versus "them" conversation; ironically while accusing someone of trying to set up a conflict where one is not necessary. Furthermore, why are you so concerned about race in a topic that you, ostensibly, created about theology? Maybe you can get back to the topic of your OP, and explain why you do not seem to understand the difference between atheism, and nihilism?

Forum List

Back