Atheism is a Fringe Kook Theory Cult

Not even a little bit true.

TOTALLY true.

Just China under the atheist Communists and the USSR have killed more than 137 million people. You can add up all the other murderous regimes of any other religion/faith and none of them come even close to what atheists have done.

Not true at all. You posted the statistic yourself. 3% are Atheist and 3% certainly didn't do all of that killing. The vast majority of people are religious and that means the vast majority of the people pulling the trigger, swinging the blade, throwing the rock, etc. have been religious.

1) I was speaking of 3% in the US, not China or the USSR. There were significantly more atheists then in those countries, and there are still plenty in China.

2) When the 3% is in control of the country they can order things done by those that do not share their beliefs. And that does not make the atheists any less responsible simply because they didn't do the killing personally, idiot.

Seriously, only a complete fool would make that argument, and yet you claim to have some conclusions you have arrived at?

What is your purpose here? You say you are not an atheist, doesn't sound like you are a Christian; you just determined to show everyone what a stupid twit you are?

Do you wonder why I think you are stupid?

Really?

Not really. Your opinion about my intelligence is on par with your opinion on whether god exists.

Us expressing our beliefs is not force, dude.
Individuals expressing their beliefs in NOT force. Churches, organizations, and law makers pushing policies based on their beliefs IS force...........dude.:rolleyes:

Great, so do I. Government involvement in religion is death to true faith.
That I agree with. One should have absolutely no interaction with the other. Problem is, the government is run by people............and people have beliefs. And some just can't separate that from doing their jobs.

I want to know the TRUTH and my investigation has brought me to the TRUTH that God exists, and I can argue for the atheist view better than most atheists because I know the arguments and the valid facts.

You don't know jack shit, and say you do to salve your fears.

I'd really like to see that. Would you be really willing to put your arguments to the test? If so, start a new thread in the clean debate zone and I'll do my best to show you're wrong. And if I can't, and it works out that my arguments are baseless or without merit, I'll pray to God for guidance and ask Jesus to be my savior and I'll do it sincerely. You don't have to do anything if I show your position is flawed.

I follow Wiiliam Lane Craig and many of the other big name Christian apologists (though Dr. Craig is the best imo). Let's use eachothers' arguments to test our positions.

Deal?

Really?

Not really. Your opinion about my intelligence is on par with your opinion on whether god exists.

Yeah, cause you saying stupid things is really meaningless when you don't give a fuck.

Us expressing our beliefs is not force, dude.
Individuals expressing their beliefs in NOT force. Churches, organizations, and law makers pushing policies based on their beliefs IS force...........dude.:rolleyes:

But that is not what the lawsuits or Seelybooboos statement was about; they want all mention of God silenced, dumbass.

That I agree with. One should have absolutely no interaction with the other. Problem is, the government is run by people............and people have beliefs. And some just can't separate that from doing their jobs.

People voting their beliefs is part of the democratic process.

Don't like it perhaps you should move to Outer Slobovia.

Fuck you.

I have the Constitutional right to express my religious beliefs and the only way you atheist liars can win is by using the government to force us believers into silence, ironically enough, using the First Amendment which guarantees religious freedom of speech.

You people lie so much you have gotten a lot of Christians to believe your bullshit, but we are all waking up.

Maybe you need to migrate to Bullshitistan?

Yea, see how that works? You have constitutional rights but don't like it that we have them too.

Another atheist damned lie.

You just clearly stated you want to silence us so that we cannot mention God.

You do not have a Constitutional right to silence Christians, idiot.

You do not have a Constitutional right to impose your Christian view of creation in biology in public school.

TOTALLY true.

Just China under the atheist Communists and the USSR have killed more than 137 million people. You can add up all the other murderous regimes of any other religion/faith and none of them come even close to what atheists have done.

Not true at all. You posted the statistic yourself. 3% are Atheist and 3% certainly didn't do all of that killing. The vast majority of people are religious and that means the vast majority of the people pulling the trigger, swinging the blade, throwing the rock, etc. have been religious.

1) I was speaking of 3% in the US, not China or the USSR. There were significantly more atheists then in those countries, and there are still plenty in China.

2) When the 3% is in control of the country they can order things done by those that do not share their beliefs. And that does not make the atheists any less responsible simply because they didn't do the killing personally, idiot.

Seriously, only a complete fool would make that argument, and yet you claim to have some conclusions you have arrived at?

What is your purpose here? You say you are not an atheist, doesn't sound like you are a Christian; you just determined to show everyone what a stupid twit you are?

I'm not a Christian. There are more than the two things.

So the religious people just did what they were told by this tiny minority. These heavily armed religious people committed horrendous acts because they were ordered to by people they vastly out numbered. Doesn't say much for religion, does it?

I want to know the TRUTH and my investigation has brought me to the TRUTH that God exists, and I can argue for the atheist view better than most atheists because I know the arguments and the valid facts.

I'd really like to see that. Would you be really willing to put your arguments to the test? If so, start a new thread in the clean debate zone and I'll do my best to show you're wrong. And if I can't, and it works out that my arguments are baseless or without merit, I'll pray to God for guidance and ask Jesus to be my savior and I'll do it sincerely. You don't have to do anything if I show your position is flawed.

I follow Wiiliam Lane Craig and many of the other big name Christian apologists (though Dr. Craig is the best imo). Let's use eachothers' arguments to test our positions.

Deal?

Sure, but my problem is a time matter.

I could commit to one response a day, that OK?

So maybe then when a Christian is arguing with atheists you should either state your position or butt out?

So the religious people just did what they were told by this tiny minority. These heavily armed religious people committed horrendous acts because they were ordered to by people they vastly out numbered. Doesn't say much for religion, does it?

They were communists, dude, not Christians.

Shit, you are a stupid ignoramus.

Deal?

Sure, but my problem is a time matter.

I could commit to one response a day, that OK?

Yeah, me too.

Let's do it. I'll even go first and you can have the first attack on my positions.

Really?

Yeah, cause you saying stupid things is really meaningless when you don't give a fuck.

But that is not what the lawsuits or Seelybooboos statement was about; they want all mention of God silenced, dumbass.

You DO know the difference between law makers (government) from voters (the people) right? Laws cannot be based on religious beliefs............i.e. lawmakers cannot construct bills on any religious position. The voter, can vote based on whatever they want.

You really don't understand any of this do you?

Your opinion is GOD did it...................GOD is right..................don't question GOD.

So maybe then when a Christian is arguing with atheists you should either state your position or butt out?

What about the stupid Catholic sheep Germans who went along with Hitler? What about the dummy American christians who let Bush lie them into a holy war with the muslims? Hell even I fell for that one after 9-11 but then again I was a believer in 2001. Not anymore.

Public board. I'll butt in where I please and don't require or desire your approval. You can always ignore me if I prove too difficult for you. But if you are going to make statement which are blatantly untrue, I am going to point it out.

Communist does not mean Atheist. The vast majority of Chinese were not Atheist even during the height of the Mao regime. So the majority of the killings were done by people who believed in God in one fashion or another. Just as the majority of the killings under the Nazis were done by Christians. Religion does not and never has prevented genocide. What happened in the 20th century to affect the rate of killing wasn't Atheism, it was technology.

You DO know the difference between law makers (government) from voters (the people) right? Laws cannot be based on religious beliefs............i.e. lawmakers cannot construct bills on any religious position. The voter, can vote based on whatever they want.

Your opinion is GOD did it...................GOD is right..................don't question GOD.

This is what I mean when I say they use god gays and guns and racism to fool the dumb voters. No, he does not understand. HE/They understand how Obama is unconstitutional and needs to be impeached but then they want god in school and creationalism taught. They think constitutional or not constitutional is a black and white thing. They don't realize that what Boehner thinks is constitutional the tea party thinks is unconstitutional and what Obama finds constitutional Boehner would find unconstitutional. Hell, the tea party and libertarians think the public schools and EPA are unconstitutional. Boehner probably doesn't believe that. But ask Boehner if Obamacare is constitutional. Then check with the Supreme Court. They say it was. But only by a 6 to 5 vote. So what is and isn't constitutional is debatable. Are you a progressive liberal, conservative or tea bagging libertarian?

What about the stupid Catholic sheep Germans who went along with Hitler? What about the dummy American christians who let Bush lie them into a holy war with the muslims? Hell even I fell for that one after 9-11 but then again I was a believer in 2001. Not anymore.

Well since I said 'Communist China and the Soviet Union had the highest totals of all other nations combined' Catholic Germans and other groups don't really add in to that, do they dumbass?

And as bad as Hitler was, his twelve million is not even one tenth that of Red China and the USSR. You atheists are without peer in at least one thing; mass murder.

Public board. I'll butt in where I please and don't require or desire your approval. You can always ignore me if I prove too difficult for you. But if you are going to make statement which are blatantly untrue, I am going to point it out.

Communist does not mean Atheist. The vast majority of Chinese were not Atheist even during the height of the Mao regime. So the majority of the killings were done by people who believed in God in one fashion or another. Just as the majority of the killings under the Nazis were done by Christians. Religion does not and never has prevented genocide. What happened in the 20th century to affect the rate of killing wasn't Atheism, it was technology.

Right!
And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't 9/11 a faith based initiative? Religious fanatics martyred themselves, by killing themselves along with 3000 others because they believed god would reward them for it?

They try to pin all the commy stuff on atheists. They tried to pin Germany on atheism when all those Nazi's were god fearing christians same as the Americans who killed all those indians and enslaved all those blacks were christians too.

And notice when we point out all the Muslim murder/death/kills they don't like it when we include the Muslims in with them but then they like to brag that 90% of the planet believes in god. True, and a lot of them are crazy muslims.

Sure, laws can be based on religious beliefs, why not? I want murder to be illegal and that is because of my religious beliefs.

Are you saying I cant vote for my congresscritter because I want him to keep murder illegal?

My values are what motivate me to do what I do, and a huge chunk of those beliefs are founded on religious beliefs. I cannot yank the religious ones out and just ignore them, nor am I obligated to.

I do have a test I do use and that is to see if there is a secular rational for the religious belief being put into law. If I have any then I vote my religious beliefs, if not then I don't. So I vote to end and/or restrict abortion and do not vote to make church attendance mandatory.

Lol, I explain and explain things but you cant be convinced I understand anything because I disagree with you? roflmao

If you atheist libtards didn't have straw men you wouldn't ever win an argument.

lol

- 7% of voters think the moon landing was faked

- 13% of voters think Barack Obama is the anti-Christ, including 22% of Romney voters

Those are disturbing. Woulda thought they amounts shoudl be reversed. :)

As to atheists, try it the other way, if people who claim to believe in God really do, why get so upset when confronted by those that don't? Shouldn't you be walking around all blissed out about the heaven you get for believing? Only someone really unsure or filled with doubt should get upset when somoene says what whackjobs ya are. :)

I don't care if atheists don't believe. I do care that they assault the faith of impressionable people and kids who don't have the resources to think it through.

It angers me that atheists rob people of their faith using false arguments and repeatedly disproven falsehoods, like the claim that there is evidence that Jesus did not live.

As to the individual atheist that chooses to not believe because he is too lazy and/or dishonest to look at the facts; to hell with him.
Sounds like you care very much.

They try to pin all the commy stuff on atheists.

ALL Communists were atheists, ignoramus.

Well since I said 'Communist China and the Soviet Union had the highest totals of all other nations combined' Catholic Germans and other groups don't really add in to that, do they dumbass?

And as bad as Hitler was, his twelve million is not even one tenth that of Red China and the USSR. You atheists are without peer in at least one thing; mass murder.

You guys are sure catching up. How many deaths in just the Gaza conflict alone? 1000 minimum? How many died in Iraq? 1 Million?

How many more murder/death/kills do you guys need to catch us because I'm sure your numbers are running up like the debt clock does. Ever see that thing go up? That's how many murder/death/kills happen every day in theist world. In fact I even remember watching Robin Williams talk about god. Is he in hell now because he killed himself? How the fuck do you know? :cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back