Atheism is a Fringe Kook Theory Cult

What are some of the "ample" facts?

There are plenty, far too many to go into now, but you can start with infinite regression fallacy proving that the flow of time had to start, thus anything subject to time cannot be eternal, not even time itself. Something eternal must exist.

But I am not here to spoon feed you; look the shit up yourself.

I have looked it up. I have found nothing that leads me to a god.

Lol, you sound like a child who just cant find that homework they had to do. 'Dad, I looked EVERWHERE.'

Bullshit, you haven't look anywhere.

So, something eternal must exist? I don't know how we can prove that.

Lol, I just showed you but still you don't know. roflmao

You DONT WANT TO KNOW, therefore you will never see, never realize the Truth.

But for the sake of argument, "something" has always been here. How does THAT equal "there is a god"?

I cannot fix your broken brain dude. You are a waste of my time. Go play in a street.

Oh yea, trust me Christianity is dying. New Poll Shows That 38% of British Youth Don?t Believe in a God

There were 999 other religions before and after christianity. Its not sad that those religions are gone, right? Who's crying for Zeus? No one. In the future people will read about jesus but not as the Messiah.

Pew: 20% of Americans Are Now Atheist, Agnostic or Unaffiliated With a Religion | TheBlaze.com

The UK is a theocracy run by one of the most corrupt, venial and evil denominations this world has ever seen; Anglicanism. So who is surprised that lots of Brits are leaving that putrid mass of loserdom?

But as to Christianity around the globe? Christianity is growing faster in absolute numbers than all the rest.

Fastest Growing Religion; Christianity

The five fastest growing religions in terms of absolute numbers:

1. Christianity 25,210,195
2. Islam 22,588,676
3. Hinduism 12,533,734
4. Chinese folk-religions 3,715,548
5. Buddhism 3,687,527

Notice where religion grows. In the poorest places where people are desperate.

lol, yes, and those people are too desperate to make a rational decision?

And those rich people, they are so well off, no wonder they believe in a beneficient God!

You liars always have some bullshit to throw out no matter what the facts.

That is why you are a kookburger.

So your argument here is what?

You want a theocracy?

I want theists to not take atheists so seriously and speak out against them more often.

Oh..that's not happening enough?

Theists are a quiet lot eh?

Guess all those religious wars we are now experiencing all over the planet is a result of the "quiet".

You atheists have killed far more people in the past 200 years than religious people have in the history of mankind.

Says the arrogant prick who thinks he is smarter than the rest of the world.

Hey, you finally got something right! :D

It is true most of the people in the world are dumb assholes. I'll include myself among them. If the electricity went out, would I know how to invent it again? Do I know how to make antibiotics? Set a broken arm? Build a house? You get the point. If it weren't for 5% of the people the rest of us would still be living in caves using sticks instead of guns or riding horses instead of cars.

And I notice whenever I watch science shows, nothing they are saying ever suggests a god. As I watch I must admit I do think, "this is amazing how can this be and something must have created all this". I'm no different than anyone else. I am just doubtful. Doubtful any god exists but open to the idea, and ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN Jesus and Mohammad and Mosus are all made up stories that came from an illiterate society who didn't know science and who invented god to deal with their fear of the unknown. A super parent when things get tough. Also he is used to make people be good. If you will go to hell for doing bad, then you won't do bad. That's at least the goal. Then eventually they figured out how to get people's money with god and control them.

5% is a nonsense number. Most people could not re-plumb their house, but that does not make plumbers the 5% we depend upon. The plumber could do his job without the people who made the parts. They could not do their job without the people who obtained the raw materials. No one could operate without the people who moved the stuff around. the system works because of the entire system, not some small part of it.

As to God being mentioned in a science show, why should it. I had my transmission worked on a couple of months ago and not once in the entire conversation about the work did God come up.

I want theists to not take atheists so seriously and speak out against them more often.

Guess all those religious wars we are now experiencing all over the planet is a result of the "quiet".

You atheists have killed far more people in the past 200 years than religious people have in the history of mankind.

Not even a little bit true.

There are plenty, far too many to go into now, but you can start with infinite regression fallacy proving that the flow of time had to start, thus anything subject to time cannot be eternal, not even time itself. Something eternal must exist.

But I am not here to spoon feed you; look the shit up yourself.

Lol, you sound like a child who just cant find that homework they had to do. 'Dad, I looked EVERWHERE.'

So, something eternal must exist? I don't know how we can prove that.

But for the sake of argument, "something" has always been here. How does THAT equal "there is a god"?

I cannot fix your broken brain dude. You are a waste of my time. Go play in a street.

Lol...............so you have nothing?

That's what I thought.

But thanks for being so belligerent and insulting, instead of addressing the actual questions.

That's what I thought.

But thanks for being so belligerent and insulting, instead of addressing the actual questions.

I already gave it, you ignored it, and demonstrate why you don't believe; YOU DONT WANT TO BELIEVE.

lolol

So your argument here is what?

You want a theocracy?

As an atheist I don't want my kid brainwashed at school with lies so no mention of god on public property please and I also don't want you cults trying to deny evolution be taught in our schools. It is the prevailing scientific theory. If you want to teach your kids that an invisible man created adam and eve, they disappointed him, then everyone but Noah dissappointed him, then he wiped us out and we started over and then we disappointed him again when we crucified jesus and now he's going to come back soon because we again are disappointing him. :cuckoo:

If you want to be a jew or muslim, cool. Keep that shit to yourselves though.

But christians can't help themselves. Their religion says spread the word. I like jews because they don't want new members. Muslims think you should convert but its not their problem if you don't and burn in hell. And they don't want to make everyone else pray 5 times a day. Wait a minute. If they were in charge they'd kill any non muslims. Screw them. The only good ones are the jews. They don't give a shit what you are. :eusa_clap: They got it right.

'No Religion' Is World's Third-Largest Religious Group After Christians, Muslims According To Pew Study

'No Religion' Is World's Third-Largest Religious Group After Christians, Muslims According To Pew Study

REUTERS - People with no religious affiliation make up the third-largest global group in a new study of the size of the world's faiths, placing after Christians and Muslims and just before Hindus.

The "unaffiliated" category covers all those who profess no religion, from atheists and agnostics to people with spiritual beliefs but no link to any established faith.

Got to wonder why so many are opting out of all religions. Could it be that the OP is the "kook" here because he is trying to demonize atheists? Or is he just feeling threatened because his own religion is shrinking?

Whatever the reason this atheist really doesn't care. Atheists are the last minority that can still be discriminated against. And yes, that is what the OP is doing.

That's what I thought.

I already gave it, you ignored it, and demonstrate why you don't believe; YOU DONT WANT TO BELIEVE.

lolol

That's the lamest argument ever. First of all, who doesn't want to believe they'll go to heaven? We just realize this is wishful thinking.

Also, WANTING to believe is your problem. In fact its your only reason for belief. It certainly isn't because of evidence. You've been brainwashed sorry.

Not even a little bit true.

TOTALLY true.

Just China under the atheist Communists and the USSR have killed more than 137 million people. You can add up all the other murderous regimes of any other religion/faith and none of them come even close to what atheists have done.

That's what I thought.

lolol

That's the lamest argument ever.

It wasnt an argument, dumbass.

First of all, who doesn't want to believe they'll go to heaven? We just realize this is wishful thinking.

Hilarious, you ask who doesn't want to believe that they will go to heaven, then you say you don't want to believe it because it is wishful thinking, a circular argument at best, proof of your brain damage at worst.

Also, WANTING to believe is your problem. In fact its your only reason for belief. It certainly isn't because of evidence. You've been brainwashed sorry.

I want to know the TRUTH and my investigation has brought me to the TRUTH that God exists, and I can argue for the atheist view better than most atheists because I know the arguments and the valid facts.

You don't know jack shit, and say you do to salve your fears.

REUTERS - People with no religious affiliation make up the third-largest global group in a new study of the size of the world's faiths, placing after Christians and Muslims and just before Hindus.

The "unaffiliated" category covers all those who profess no religion, from atheists and agnostics to people with spiritual beliefs but no link to any established faith.

Got to wonder why so many are opting out of all religions. Could it be that the OP is the "kook" here because he is trying to demonize atheists?

None of the above does not equate to atheism, you lying jack ass.

Or is he just feeling threatened because his own religion is shrinking?

Except that it is not shrinking and I gave the facts to support it. Do you ever NOT lie?

Whatever the reason this atheist really doesn't care.

Yeah, which is why you didn't post in response, oh, wait....

Atheists are the last minority that can still be discriminated against. And yes, that is what the OP is doing.

Lol, go away kookburger and maybe your friends in the Lunar Landing Was Faked and 9-11 Truther buddies will share some crybaby tea with you, lolol.

:lol:

As an atheist I don't want my kid brainwashed at school with lies so no mention of god on public property please ..

Fuck you.

I have the Constitutional right to express my religious beliefs and the only way you atheist liars can win is by using the government to force us believers into silence, ironically enough, using the First Amendment which guarantees religious freedom of speech.

You people lie so much you have gotten a lot of Christians to believe your bullshit, but we are all waking up.

Maybe you need to migrate to Bullshitistan?

That's what I thought.

lolol

You have provided nothing. Infinite regress and an eternal "something"!? Really?
Those are philosophical arguments. Do you have any kind of demonstrable evidence that a god exists today? That he intervenes in peoples lives? That praying does anything? That there is any reason to believe there is a heaven and a hell?

Or is your argument, "This all had to start somewhere. I don't know how it happened. It must be god."
That is called the argument from ignorance.

You present them with evidence like the Big Bang
How is that evidence for a god?

lol, kookburger deflection.

How can something eternal NOT be God the Creator?

Well, you haven't defined what a god is, where that definition comes from, or how we can test it. All your argument boils down to is assigning an unknown, hypothetical thing with the designation of "God the Creator." That's pretty arbitrary.

lolol

Hilarious, you ask who doesn't want to believe that they will go to heaven, then you say you don't want to believe it because it is wishful thinking, a circular argument at best, proof of your brain damage at worst.

I didn't say I DON'T want to believe because it is wishful thinking silly. I don't believe because I believe believing is nothing more than wishful thinking. At least that's where the facts point. I could be wrong but I doubt it. And I'm not the one making the claim there is or isn't a god. I don't know what's on the other side of a black hole. Could be a guy on the other side and we are made in his image. Could be. What are the odds do you think? 100 million to 1 probably. 99.999999% chance there is no god as you all define him. And the ones who try to redefine him as energy are just plain crazy right? Look who I'm asking.

How is that evidence for a god?

lol, kookburger deflection.

How can something eternal NOT be God the Creator?

Well, you haven't defined what a god is, where that definition comes from, or how we can test it. All your argument boils down to is assigning an unknown, hypothetical thing with the designation of "God the Creator." That's pretty arbitrary.

And some of them say their proof is that human's have always believed in something higher than themselves. Is that proof? No. It may be good enough for them to justify it in their own heads but it isn't proof yet they act like they know something. And some of them who don't subscribe to the organized religions still believe in god and even talk to him and say he helps them.

Great point you made. Without the lies from the organized religions, what possible evidence/reasons would a person have to believe a god talks to them? So organized religions, even if they don't recruit everyone, they at least have just about everyone believing in some kind of god. Its just a generic god but at least they aren't Enlightened Atheists YET. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back