At what point will partisans realize that sexual misconduct is not a political issue?

Get a clue....you are a threat to national security.....if you're doing anything that you can be blackmailed for.
That is the reason you get a background investigation before getting a security clearance in government.
I've held one before. You can be flagged for any one of the following:

• Financial problems including poor credit
  • Sexual misconduct
  • Criminal activity
  • Drug use prescription or otherwise
  • Paying for home, boats, or autos with cash
  • Taking gifts from donors such as flights on private jets and use of vacation homes
  • Working with foreign governments
  • Taking donations from terrorist organizations like Hamas and CAIR
  • Being a member of groups bent on the overthrow of the government such as Antifa

so how many of these things would Trump have been flagged for?

While I do realize that many people view pretty much everything through a partisan political lens, watching the ends of the spectrum trade gotchas with each other on all these stories coming out is getting funny.

Do you think we are capable of separating the topic of sexual misconduct from partisan politics?

Are there any other topics that we're capable of separating from partisan politics?

Or is everything going to remain a simplistic Left vs. Right slap fight?
Get a clue....you are a threat to national security.....if you're doing anything that you can be blackmailed for.
That is the reason you get a background investigation before getting a security clearance in government.

• Sexual misconduct
  • Criminal activity
  • Taking gifts from donors such as flights on private jets and use of vacation homes
  • Being a member of groups bent on the overthrow of the government such as Antifa
Okay, I'll need some help here.

Are you saying that this information justifies how politicized and partisan we've become?
Even before Bill and Hillary came to Washington, these were issues that could flag your clearance in a government position.
Even being molested when you were 6 can flag your clearance.
A friend of mine was a crewchief on a UH 53 along the DMZ and he admitted that he mooned the N. Korean guards once. They flagged him.
Okay.

:dunno:
Sorry you can't grasp the premise....apparently the media can target you for just about any reason.
So the FBI flags clearances if any of the above is found.
Even a false accusation can be used against you.
I think this is an example of the lack of legal recourse against the left and their media lackeys.
I think this is caused by the simple fact that criminals are running our media, including news, films, television, internet, you name it. Criminals are destroying trust in our government and anyone trusted with dissemination of information. The only way this can be reversed is by locking these assholes up and removing any foreign influence in our media.

While I do realize that many people view pretty much everything through a partisan political lens, watching the ends of the spectrum trade gotchas with each other on all these stories coming out is getting funny.

Do you think we are capable of separating the topic of sexual misconduct from partisan politics?

Are there any other topics that we're capable of separating from partisan politics?

• Sexual misconduct
  • Criminal activity

Are you saying that this information justifies how politicized and partisan we've become?
Nothing justifies how partisan we've become... I just don't think that talking about politicians sexual misconduct is anything new in that...

I think what is new, is the means in which we are all able to put our two cents in about it....

we have the 24/7 news and the internet now, and social media, and bloggers, and every real and fake alternative news sites and THIS is what makes everything 10 times or 300 million times worse imo!!!! :eek:

• Sexual misconduct
  • Criminal activity

Nothing justifies how partisan we've become... I just don't think that talking about politicians sexual misconduct is anything new in that...

I think what is new, is the means in which we are all able to put our two cents in about it....

we have the i24/7 news and the nternet now, and social media, and bloggers, and every real and fake alternative news sites and THIS is what makes everything 10 times or 300 million times imo!!!! :eek:
Yeah. I think that, more than anything, that's been the driving force.

Americans will never separate sexual misconduct from partisan politics.

The subject is too much an easy gotcha topic for sensationalism, which sells media advertising.

Bush didn't even make the minimum effort AFTER being told that Bin Laden was looking at airplanes.

So what was he supposed to do? No date, no plot, no identity of the supposed terrorists. Oh, so it had something to do with planes. Gee, that sure told us a lot, didn't it? And out of the thousands of tips we get every day, Bush was supposed to figure out that was the real McCoy.

(Hey kids, you really want to see partisanship?)

If Bush was responsible for 911 because he was President, does that mean Clinton was responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing?

You mean poor countries that couldn't afford a Trump hotel.

Here's the thing, spanky. not one terrorist came from the countries listed on Trump's list. The 19 9/11 Terrorists, 15 of them were from Saudi Arabia. Maybe we should ban people from Saudi Arabia, but that would upset all the rich Saudis who bankroll the GOP.

One more time since talking to you is like talking to a brick wall: THE BAN ISN'T IN PLACE BECAUSE OF PAST TERRORIST ATTACKS. THE BAN IS IN PLACE BECAUSE WE CAN'T IDENTIFY PEOPLE COMING FROM THE COUNTRIES THAT ARE BANNED!

How much does anybody want to bet that Joe here will bring up that none of the countries on the list sent terrorists to this country yet within the next week????

Bush didn't even make the minimum effort AFTER being told that Bin Laden was looking at airplanes.

So what was he supposed to do? No date, no plot, no identity of the supposed terrorists. Oh, so it had something to do with planes. Gee, that sure told us a lot, didn't it? And out of the thousands of tips we get every day, Bush was supposed to figure out that was the real McCoy.

(Hey kids, you really want to see partisanship?)

If Bush was responsible for 911 because he was President, does that mean Clinton was responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing?

You mean poor countries that couldn't afford a Trump hotel.

Here's the thing, spanky. not one terrorist came from the countries listed on Trump's list. The 19 9/11 Terrorists, 15 of them were from Saudi Arabia. Maybe we should ban people from Saudi Arabia, but that would upset all the rich Saudis who bankroll the GOP.

One more time since talking to you is like talking to a brick wall: THE BAN ISN'T IN PLACE BECAUSE OF PAST TERRORIST ATTACKS. THE BAN IS IN PLACE BECAUSE WE CAN'T IDENTIFY PEOPLE COMING FROM THE COUNTRIES THAT ARE BANNED!

How much does anybody want to bet that Joe here will bring up that none of the countries on the list sent terrorists to this country yet within the next week????
He'd be lying...because several attacks were from REFUGEES from the countries under the ban. We had a Syrian refugee here in Nashville shooting up a church. Another practically wiped out an entire family in a church a couple of weeks ago. Guys like Joe just like muddying the water with false information.

Well, if he did something and failed, no one would have faulted him.

He did NOTHING. that was the point.

Was there a breifing a month before that said, "White Nationalists determined to strike federal government" followed up by Clinton saying, "Well, you've covered your ass" before he went fishing. If there was, I'd totally blame Clinton.

Including women, small children and old people? Really?

This was about pandering to racists, nothing more, nothing less.

Because it will STILL be true, next week.

Trump doesn't ban the Saudis, the true sponsors of Jihadist terror for decades and the home of Whabbism, They might shut down his hotels and other business interests.

He goes after people from poor countries.

You will find with someone me posters when faced with facts, they make up crap and hope you don’t challenge them. They aren’t very bright.

Well, when you present a fact, Stalkergeorgio, let me know.

But the fact is, the CIA told Bush that Bin Laden was going to hit us, and he went fishing.

Poor Joe always pretending to be the victim. Lol! He was wrongly fired, several times, all his bosses were out to get him. Lol! You poor poor baby, now you believe people stalk you. What a sad life you lead.

Poor Joe always pretending to be the victim. Lol! He was wrongly fired, several times, all his bosses were out to get him. Lol! You poor poor baby, now you believe people stalk you. What a sad life you lead.

see, he's back to the stalking again...

I do enjoy the space I occupy rent free in your head, buddy. I was thinking about curtains.

Yeah, after you responded to me first. Lol! You sure think a lot of yourself, a lot more than I do.

Papa is one of the prime gang stalkers on the Board.

Just go back and pick any series of 100 points and go through them.

Sexual misconduct is a byproduct of spinelessness, and those people should not be part of any authority.
See; Career politicians

Last edited:
I told you before. It's a political issue as long as the "other side" guilty... in your opinion

Forum List

Back