At what point will partisans realize that sexual misconduct is not a political issue?

Moore should have been disqualified long before this women thing came up. Supported by a white separatist like Bannon??
a white nationalist??

This is who the GOP is TODAY

The evidence against Trump is damning. Seventeen different women have accused Trump of sexual harassment. He admitted on tape that he would grope women without their consent because “when you’re a star, they let you do it.” He confessed to repeatedly entering pageant rooms when contestants were naked. He told two 14-year-olds (after they informed him of their age) that “in a couple years I’ll be dating you.” He said of a young girl on a Trump Tower escalator, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years.

The evidence against Trump is damning. Seventeen different women have accused Trump of sexual harassment. He admitted on tape that he would grope women without their consent because “when you’re a star, they let you do it.” He confessed to repeatedly entering pageant rooms when contestants were naked. He told two 14-year-olds (after they informed him of their age) that “in a couple years I’ll be dating you.” He said of a young girl on a Trump Tower escalator, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years.
Was he a private citizen when he said these things? Lol

Immaterial.

Immaterial.
Na, It’s no one’s business if he was a private citizen enless it’s a felony/crime... lol

Yeah, after you responded to me first. Lol! You sure think a lot of yourself, a lot more than I do.

Okay, guy, you responded to me first, but never mind... I know I occupy all that space in your head.

Meanwhile, I truly forgot whatever it was I did to you that gave you terminal butthurt.

Lol! I didn’t respond first, show me where? Lol! Poor little victim, better go hide.

dogtail - Copy.gif

While I do realize that many people view pretty much everything through a partisan political lens, watching the ends of the spectrum trade gotchas with each other on all these stories coming out is getting funny.

Do you think we are capable of separating the topic of sexual misconduct from partisan politics?

Are there any other topics that we're capable of separating from partisan politics?

Or is everything going to remain a simplistic Left vs. Right slap fight?

As long as a scandal, any scandal, no matter how big or small, can be used as a bludgeon to gain political points and embarrass or destroy a political opponent, everything will remain a political issue.

As long as a scandal, any scandal, no matter how big or small, can be used as a bludgeon to gain political points and embarrass or destroy a political opponent, everything will remain a political issue.
Yeah, I'm afraid you're right. What amazes me is how they think they can get away with denying it.

It's a little obvious, y'know?

political issues ?? How many radio or TV people can rise up and support what trump is doing ? Seems he brought the swamp with him to DC Appointing AH's to important positions ?? Consumer protecting positions

Yeah, I'm afraid you're right. What amazes me is how they think they can get away with denying it.

Everyone pretends to take the high road. Their guy is worse than our guy. It is just lower the bar. Instead they all need to stress why their guy is better than the other guy.

That is the way it is in politics. It isn’t about right or wrong, it isn’t about the victims, it isn’t about the people that live in this country, it is about vilifying the other party, anyway possible.

Everyone pretends to take the high road. Their guy is worse than our guy. It is just lower the bar. Instead they all need to stress why their guy is better than the other guy.

That is the way it is in politics. It isn’t about right or wrong, it isn’t about the victims, it isn’t about the people that live in this country, it is about vilifying the other party, anyway possible.
Yeah No victims coming from trumps fed up appointments ? Consumer protection going down the drain HC for millions ?? How can anyone of sound mind support that moron in our WH? Oh yeah tax reform won't help him?? LOL

Yeah No victims coming from trumps fed up appointments ? Consumer protection going down the drain HC for millions ?? How can anyone of sound mind support that moron in our WH? Oh yeah tax reform won't help him?? LOL

Not sure what that has to do with the thread but have at it.

Clinton got away with it. By the end of the whole thing, people felt kind of sorry for him.

A similar argument could be made for Clarence Thomas, there was all this outrage, and then people saw how really petty Anita Hill was, and how little crediblity she had, and they felt bad for the guy.

Then the media told us how she "raised consciousness on sexual harassment" and people got confused to what they actually saw.

So it's not, "How they think they can get away with it", it's "how you can effectively fight the charges." which they all try to do, unless it's something obviously like Weiner texting dick pics to teen girls.

Or is everything going to remain a simplistic Left vs. Right slap fight?
Uh-huh, get used to it Mac; simple minded games appeal to simple minded people, not to mention sex sells, combine the two and you have the perfect pastime for partisan proles.

Look on the bright side, while all the partisan droids are busy squawking about who is touching whose naughty parts it'll keep them somewhat distracted from actively seeking to make life for the rest of us more difficult. ;)

"What I may call the messages of Brave New World, but it is possible to make people contented with their servitude. I think this can be done. I think it has been done in the past. I think it could be done even more effectively now because you can provide them with bread and circuses and you can provide them with endless amounts of distractions and propaganda." -- Aldous Huxley, A Brave New World
Of course the Left claims the high ground when it comes to feminism and sexism. Much like the right claims the high ground on morality and religion. So, when they are caught breaking bad on their sacred cows, they deserve condemnation.
This is a topic in which both sides' sacred cows intersect, but neither appears to recognize that.

really? is Anthony Weiner still in congress?

did Dems vote for an admitted sexual predator for president?

did Dems put Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court?

are Dems pushing a child molester for the Senate?

when our own is no longer in office and all of the above were repub picks, we look at them and laugh when they whine and say al franked should resign because of a dumbass photo.

Forum List

Back