At this rate, I can't support Trump if we even have an election in '24

Did it ever occur to you that this might be by design?
BTW, Biden is so physically and mentally feeble that he probably won't finish this term and he certainly won't run again. Considering the talk out there about the rising star in the DNC being "Booty-Judge", I'd say they will eventually realize that their plans have failed and it's time to set everything on fire, rather than lose power.
Butt Plug is going to lose the Texas governor's race and that will end his political career.

I've said it before and I will say it again, the GOP needs to run someone else simply because all the Left has is Trump hate. The Left has put all their eggs in one basket, and that basket it Trump hate.

They have zero in the tank to make Diaper Joe the least bit appealing.

I know, I know, once Trump is gone everyone that comes later will be "Trumpsters", but this will wane quickly.
Then if you believe this--the best thing to do is to have Trump continue to say that he is going to run so all the heat is directed at him, while the republicans put in another right before the election given the dems less time to smear and attack that candidate.

Mean tweets? By a spoiled little rich-boy draft-dodging sociopath who was clearly in over his head? Hardly.

And policy is extremely important... nolo contendre... no contest...

But what is even MORE important is a willingness to honor the sacred American tradition of a peaceful transfer of power...

Rather than being told by a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs that DoD will not obey unlawful orders and that soldier's loyalty is the Constitution, not the man.

The US military, standing firmly by their oath to the Constitution, were all that stood between American representative democracy and autocracy.

Find me someone pushing much of the Trump agenda, without Trump - someone who understands Cincinattus - and I may even vote GOP in 2024...

Run Donald Trump and you're gonna lose.
But enough about Joe Biden!

Nothing was stolen. Let's move past all the fairytales because republicans are still butthurt they lost. If you think Trump is on the wrong side of a no brainer like Ukraine/Russia, what else could he possibly be wrong about? hmmmm
They're gonna vote for their hero. They're "at war", and have to "save America" from the "commies", who are "evil" and "globalists".

The question isn't with the GOP. We know what that is. The question is whether the Dems can provide an alternative that will get out the vote. The jury is definitely out on that one.

Nothing was stolen. Let's move past all the fairytales because republicans are still butthurt they lost. If you think Trump is on the wrong side of a no brainer like Ukraine/Russia, what else could he possibly be wrong about? hmmmm
Trump is on the right side of the Ukraine, Putin would not invade with Trump as president.

It is the Democrats who are on the wrong side of America and what is right and just.

Trump is on the right side of the Ukraine, Putin would not invade with Trump as president.

It is the Democrats who are on the wrong side of America and what is right and just.
Putin would not invade because Trump would never allow Ukraine into NATO. It would be one adult conversation between Putin and Trump to avert the crisis.

Now that the WEF directed their Zelensky puppet to make Russia attack, Trump, or the next Republican President needs to declare the WEF a terrorist organization

First things first. We need to banish the Democrat majorities in congress first. Let's face facts, Biden is just a vessel for their anti-American policies. And anyone who thinks that Democrats are crazy, but their Democrat representative is different, think again. Democrats vote unanimously for 99% of their crazy proposals so your guy is just as bad as the worst of them.

Amazing how half a million more mail-in ballots were returned in PA, than were sent out.
Vet that for us, please.....good poster Oddball.
Lest it exist as just an unsubstantiated and reckless assertion by an irresponsible partisan avataree.
You don't want to be perceived that way, I would suspect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Butt Plug is going to lose the Texas governor's race and that will end his political career.
Considering the talk out there about the rising star in the DNC being "Booty-Judge"

Are the good poster Rocky & Esdraelon fantasizing over the same guy?

Who?

81 million Americans are stupid enough to vote for an almost dead dude

Ah, good poster Broke, you have seemngly failed to read or comprehend the many many posts on this venue that articulated that all 81 million of those votes were not for Joe Biden......rather......they were against DTrump.

In fact, we know that.
We know that because DTrump's own long-time hired pollster, uncovered and revealed that in his contracted work for DTrump. And he told DTrump that very thing. That he lost because more Americans voted against him because he was perceived as untrustworthy and incompetent........than voted for him for any reason.

Go head, good poster Broke, google up 'Politico Fabrizio'. You can read all of Fabrizio's 27-page report.

DTrump knew that he had lost. And why.
Yet he persisted in his $100+ million grift of his duped & snookered loyalist.
I personally think that is immoral and reprehensible. Real leaders don't do that.
Not that I care all that much about the duped & snookered's hard earned savings.
It's their money they can do with it as they wish. After all, old wives in their tales will tell you fools and their money are soon...................

Ah, good poster Broke, you have seemngly failed to read or comprehend the many many posts on this venue that articulated that all 81 million of those votes were not for Joe Biden......rather......they were against DTrump.

In fact, we know that.
We know that because DTrump's own long-time hired pollster, uncovered and revealed that in his contracted work for DTrump. And he told DTrump that very thing. That he lost because more Americans voted against him because he was perceived as untrustworthy and incompetent........than voted for him for any reason.

Go head, good poster Broke, google up 'Politico Fabrizio'. You can read all of Fabrizio's 27-page report.

DTrump knew that he had lost. And why.
Yet he persisted in his $100+ million grift of his duped & snookered loyalist.
I personally think that is immoral and reprehensible. Real leaders don't do that.
Not that I care all that much about the duped & snookered's hard earned savings.
It's their money they can do with it as they wish. After all, old wives in their tales will tell you fools and their money are soon...................
Yeah, they decided to have their anti-Trump votes dumped into the machines at 3:15AM.

Forum List

Back