At this rate, I can't support Trump if we even have an election in '24

Right, just most Americans. We know this. We are well aware of the existence of the embarrassing cult.
We? You are not part of me, my neighbors, my co-workers, the place I work.

The Democrats I talk to are not embarrassed by Trump, they are embarrassed Pelosi and Biden.

I get it, you are being political simply because you were a democrat, yet no human being in their right mind can not be embarrassed by what the democrat party has become.

You can not tell me Ambassador Christopher Stevens being murdered in Libya without any retaliation on our part, was not an embarrassment.

The Ukraine just got invaded and destroyed while the Democrat president was spoonfed oatmeal in the basement of the White House and you are not embarrassed?

I've said it before and I will say it again, the GOP needs to run someone else simply because all the Left has is Trump hate. The Left has put all their eggs in one basket, and that basket it Trump hate.

They have zero in the tank to make Diaper Joe the least bit appealing.

I know, I know, once Trump is gone everyone that comes later will be "Trumpsters", but this will wane quickly.
Sounds like it makes total sense, but the reality is that the Republicans fuck it up if it isn't Trump.

We=

Everyone not in your cult

Yes, that includes some of your friends, family, and coworkers, who roll their eyes every time you open your mouth and wish you would shut up.
you wish, my cult includes people who are democrats embarrassed by Biden giving billions in weapons to the terrorists in Afghanistan, leaving behind Americans and then getting Americans murdered trying to correct your mistakes.

Yes, my group is thousands, millions nationwide, who can not afford gas that is $4 a gallon and bacon over $10 lb.

Yes, it is a cult to oppose the dictatorship of the democrats

The Democrats have learned how to steal elections. they have it down pat with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

We no longer have a Republic. Our Democracy is kaput.
No need to vote then huh?

you wish, my cult includes people who are democrats embarrassed by Biden giving billions in weapons to the terrorists in Afghanistan, leaving behind Americans and then getting Americans murdered trying to correct your mistakes.
Hahahahahahahaha

Suuuuuuuuure. Sure.

Just say it…mean tweets have you feeling down…policies matter not…right?
Mean tweets? By a spoiled little rich-boy draft-dodging sociopath who was clearly in over his head? Hardly.

And policy is extremely important... nolo contendre... no contest...

But what is even MORE important is a willingness to honor the sacred American tradition of a peaceful transfer of power...

Rather than being told by a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs that DoD will not obey unlawful orders and that soldier's loyalty is the Constitution, not the man.

The US military, standing firmly by their oath to the Constitution, were all that stood between American representative democracy and autocracy.

Find me someone pushing much of the Trump agenda, without Trump - someone who understands Cincinattus - and I may even vote GOP in 2024...

Run Donald Trump and you're gonna lose.

Trump need to stop talking. It's enough already. We're already at Defcon 2, first time since the Cuban Missile Crisis. The former President - who does not control anything - just needs to be quiet

He's not the President, it's not helpful or necessary to remind everyone how much better off we were before the Greatest Theft in American History in Nov 2020.

Further, he's on the wrong side of Ukraine Russia. Added with Barr, Wray and all the Deep State critters Trump had beside him, it's clear he does not see the problem and therefore will not correct the problem. Maybe he's working with the WEF, just as bad as not going after them.

Realistically, I doubt we'll have a "normal" election in the midterm and I think it's less than likely we will ever have another Presidential election

Nothing was stolen. Let's move past all the fairytales because republicans are still butthurt they lost. If you think Trump is on the wrong side of a no brainer like Ukraine/Russia, what else could he possibly be wrong about? hmmmm

Forum List

Back