At this rate, I can't support Trump if we even have an election in '24

World Economic Forum.

Take every conspiracy you've heard about Bilderberg, CFR, the IPCC, roll them into one entity, and have it operating right up in your face.
Trucker's protest in Canada controlled by WEF. Got their grip on the Prime minister there. Face it, that's who trump fought for four years. It's whose money was in the stolen election.

P.S....Take your condescending and imperious tone.......
Ah, poor poster Odball, if you perceive my avatar is looking down on your avatar.....well, that's on you.
Height is relative.
In short, if you think my avatar is speaking from a high horse, then that could very well mean, you are mounted on a small pony.
That's on you. Not on my avatar.

----------------------------------------------------

Trucker's protest in Canada controlled by WEF........ It's whose money was in the stolen election.

That is interesting.
I had not heard either of those assertions before.
Can the good poster jc456 vet his statements?
Can he....will he.....provide this forum some sourcing from credible and informed entities?

“The fairytale” that 81 million Americans are stupid enough to vote for an almost dead dude with a 47 year
failed record, for $5 fuel, higher taxes and open borders…that fairytale?

No, that's reality. Something normal adults needs to accept. Only children won't accep it

Ah, poor poster Odball, if you perceive my avatar is looking down on your avatar.....well, that's on you.
Height is relative.
In short, if you think my avatar is speaking from a high horse, then that could very well mean, you are mounted on a small pony.
That's on you. Not on my avatar.

----------------------------------------------------

That is interesting.
I had not heard either of those assertions before.
Can the good poster jc456 vet his statements?
Can he....will he.....provide this forum some sourcing from credible and informed entities?
what do you need? Why all the nonsense on MAGA? any demofk couldn't careless about america, it was global this and that.

Soros is the key to it all. So, tell me what you need?

Trump need to stop talking. It's enough already. We're already at Defcon 2, first time since the Cuban Missile Crisis. The former President - who does not control anything - just needs to be quiet

He's not the President, it's not helpful or necessary to remind everyone how much better off we were before the Greatest Theft in American History in Nov 2020.

Further, he's on the wrong side of Ukraine Russia. Added with Barr, Wray and all the Deep State critters Trump had beside him, it's clear he does not see the problem and therefore will not correct the problem. Maybe he's working with the WEF, just as bad as not going after them.

Realistically, I doubt we'll have a "normal" election in the midterm and I think it's less than likely we will ever have another Presidential election

Read the whole thread up to where I posted this.

I posted almost the same thing a month ago, and had Trump people all over me. They get it LESS than the Left does on this issue!

HATE is as big a motivating factor in voting as love, and much larger than respect. Forget HOW Trump lost in 2020, in fact, let us make him win by 10,000 votes for this exercise. Do we realize that the far Left doesn't have that many votes! Point is, another poster put forth the evidence that Trump lost because people voted AGAINST him, not FOR Biden. If he won or lost in any scenario, you can see how the Left made people hate the man, by the amount of votes Biden received when not even campaigning.

Unless Trump can prove behind a reasonable doubt his election meddling claim, or prove that his impeachment over the Ukraine phone call was a cover up for massive wrong doing by Democrats in Ukraine, he shouldn't run.

You can NOT go into a Presidential election knowing you are going to have a bare minimum of 65 million votes against you that you can not change. It is BAD POLITICS! And the 65 million are NOT all far Leftists. How do I know? Because there aren't that many of them!

He has to prove SOMETHING conclusively if he wants to run, to deflect the hate back towards the people who pulled it off, and remove some of it from himself. Doing so, is also an embarrassment for people who bought into what the Left told them, and part of them may not switch, but not go to the polls at all in disgust.

And ANY GOPer who says they won't vote, is kinda silly, lol. I don't know anyone on this board from the Left who doesn't despise your politics, do you? So obviously, the feeling isn't much mutual, because most of us would go through drifts of snow, walking mls, to get these crazies out of office, not only for our own sake, but our children, and grandchildren too.

My problem is NOT with DJT, it is about doing everything we can to insure it is a LOCK that the Democrat doesn't get elected. That is NOT DJT at this time, and if you look at the numbers, it is obvious.

I've said it before and I will say it again, the GOP needs to run someone else simply because all the Left has is Trump hate. The Left has put all their eggs in one basket, and that basket it Trump hate.

They have zero in the tank to make Diaper Joe the least bit appealing.

I know, I know, once Trump is gone everyone that comes later will be "Trumpsters", but this will wane quickly.
There are a lot of Republicans that are Trump haters too. He's so easy to hate.

Soros is the key to it all. So, tell me what you need?

It ain't my poor avatar that 'needs' the verificiation of your allegations.
It is the forum's expectation that if a poster makes an assertion....in this case, a corrosive assertion.....well, in that case, it is the duty of the one making the allegation to show us his vetting, his sourcing, at minimum a narrative by an informed qualified and credible observer that will explain to the forum a backgrounder on this World Economic Form, their role in the illegal trucker blockade of the Ambassador Bridge, and how they could also have funded the alleged 'stolen election'.

We would expect names to be named.
Amounts of money to be detailed.
Who got what......and for what service.

Batter up, poster.
Don't be one of those irresponsible social-media hawkers who make reckless charges and then scamper away without answering.

they stole it.
Look, poster MikeTX, any ol' jackass can log onto social media and make reckless allegations and then scurry away with no ability.....or intention......to vet his allegation.

It is akin to some graffiti vandal tagging the windows of the Post Office and scurrying away.

Don't be one of those vandals.
Be responsible. Be adult. If you have credible information about the November 3rd election being stolen...well, you can bring it to the forum and attemp to persuade. Or, likely more responsible would for you to take your informaton to either the FBI, or your local State official over elections. (Have you actuallly done that?)

In short, Mike, show or go.
Batter up.

Read the whole thread up to where I posted this.

I posted almost the same thing a month ago, and had Trump people all over me. They get it LESS than the Left does on this issue!

HATE is as big a motivating factor in voting as love, and much larger than respect. Forget HOW Trump lost in 2020, in fact, let us make him win by 10,000 votes for this exercise. Do we realize that the far Left doesn't have that many votes! Point is, another poster put forth the evidence that Trump lost because people voted AGAINST him, not FOR Biden. If he won or lost in any scenario, you can see how the Left made people hate the man, by the amount of votes Biden received when not even campaigning.

Unless Trump can prove behind a reasonable doubt his election meddling claim, or prove that his impeachment over the Ukraine phone call was a cover up for massive wrong doing by Democrats in Ukraine, he shouldn't run.

You can NOT go into a Presidential election knowing you are going to have a bare minimum of 65 million votes against you that you can not change. It is BAD POLITICS! And the 65 million are NOT all far Leftists. How do I know? Because there aren't that many of them!

He has to prove SOMETHING conclusively if he wants to run, to deflect the hate back towards the people who pulled it off, and remove some of it from himself. Doing so, is also an embarrassment for people who bought into what the Left told them, and part of them may not switch, but not go to the polls at all in disgust.

And ANY GOPer who says they won't vote, is kinda silly, lol. I don't know anyone on this board from the Left who doesn't despise your politics, do you? So obviously, the feeling isn't much mutual, because most of us would go through drifts of snow, walking mls, to get these crazies out of office, not only for our own sake, but our children, and grandchildren too.

My problem is NOT with DJT, it is about doing everything we can to insure it is a LOCK that the Democrat doesn't get elected. That is NOT DJT at this time, and if you look at the numbers, it is obvious.
except there's that little close the doors and count ballot thingy that went on for two days, illegally. I give two shits what anyone else thinks or believes, that is just a damn fact and the courts closed their doors to discuss it. They didn't close doors in 2000 during hanging chad bullshit. For fk sake for you to think 20 million more people actually voted in 2020 doesn't say a lot about the conservatives. That never happened. To think xiden got 20 million more votes than the first black man is insane.

except there's that little close the doors and count ballot thingy that went on for two days, illegally. I give two shits what anyone else thinks or believes, that is just a damn fact and the courts closed their doors to discuss it. They didn't close doors in 2000 during hanging chad bullshit. For fk sake for you to think 20 million more people actually voted in 2020 doesn't say a lot about the conservatives. That never happened. To think xiden got 20 million more votes than the first black man is insane.

See, that is where you are wrong, respectfully.

Suppose you being you, lean right, but are not enthused by candidates, so don't very often vote. For some, it is to much trouble. Not worth it. Not meaning that is your mindset, but the 46 to 53% of the people who do not vote who are not well informed. And you know they are not well informed, because they are not interested enough to pay attention.

All of the sudden, you get a mail in ballot. Don't have to go anywhere, no time wasted, nothing. All you heard about this guy Trump.......because you don't pay attention is-------->he is racist, mean, impeached, etc. I can see how this happened, I really can. Oh sure, I think it was a somewhat crooked, but I can see this happening.

Let me tell you why what I said is soooooooo important!

When Carter was in, it was TERRIBLE, I was there. Reagan runs against the WORST economic downturn since the great depression. Gas prices through the roof. A new index called the MISERY INDEX was created, just to tell Americans how bad it was. Reagan wins hands down. What percentage of people voted during that awful time? 52.8!

In 84, good times had started returning because of Reagans handling of the disaster. His opponent wanted to return to old policies. People were afraid to return to old policies. Reagan won EVERY state but the home state of his opponent, and he only lost that state by less than 10,000 votes. Percentage of total turnout to save America from going back to Carter era politics? 53.3.

2020! Mail in, do what you want, stay home, no need to show. Trump loses. Total turnout in percentage----->66.8, the highest EVER recorded in modern history.

What we see by this is simple--------->Americans.......many of them.........could care less if they have to do something, like walk or drive down to vote, no matter what the hell is going on. But, let them drink a beer at their table and do it, different story. This is exactly why November and 2024s rules are soooooooo important. The GOP will LOSE if they get mass mail in voting, certainly in 2024.

To Trump and his supporters credit, most all of them showed at the polls in 2020 to insure their vote was counted. Kudos to all of us who did that, and I and my wife were 2 of those. But, this is why voter ID is sooooooo important, and NOT having mass mail in voting. With these 2 rules in place, it is hard enough to steal 1000 votes, let alone millions!

In honesty to you and other GOPers, I doubt that Trump will be able to prove the election was stolen; certainly before he has to announce his candidacy. In my humble opinion, he should switch gears to that laptop. It looks like there is a lot of meat on the bone there, for why they tried to impeach him so quickly over something they knew they were going to lose. As of this post, they defend the election and laugh at us because all we have is supposition. But that laptop, oh my, they are struggling very hard, and when questioned, they have no answers. Trump should take notice!

See, that is where you are wrong, respectfully.

Suppose you being you, lean right, but are not enthused by candidates, so don't very often vote. For some, it is to much trouble. Not worth it. Not meaning that is your mindset, but the 46 to 53% of the people who do not vote who are not well informed. And you know they are not well informed, because they are not interested enough to pay attention.

All of the sudden, you get a mail in ballot. Don't have to go anywhere, no time wasted, nothing. All you heard about this guy Trump.......because you don't pay attention is-------->he is racist, mean, impeached, etc. I can see how this happened, I really can. Oh sure, I think it was a somewhat crooked, but I can see this happening.

Let me tell you why what I said is soooooooo important!

When Carter was in, it was TERRIBLE, I was there. Reagan runs against the WORST economic downturn since the great depression. Gas prices through the roof. A new index called the MISERY INDEX was created, just to tell Americans how bad it was. Reagan wins hands down. What percentage of people voted during that awful time? 52.8!

In 84, good times had started returning because of Reagans handling of the disaster. His opponent wanted to return to old policies. People were afraid to return to old policies. Reagan won EVERY state but the home state of his opponent, and he only lost that state by less than 10,000 votes. Percentage of total turnout to save America from going back to Carter era politics? 53.3.

2020! Mail in, do what you want, stay home, no need to show. Trump loses. Total turnout in percentage----->66.8, the highest EVER recorded in modern history.

What we see by this is simple--------->Americans.......many of them.........could care less if they have to do something, like walk or drive down to vote, no matter what the hell is going on. But, let them drink a beer at their table and do it, different story. This is exactly why November and 2024s rules are soooooooo important. The GOP will LOSE if they get mass mail in voting, certainly in 2024.

To Trump and his supporters credit, most all of them showed at the polls in 2020 to insure their vote was counted. Kudos to all of us who did that, and I and my wife were 2 of those. But, this is why voter ID is sooooooo important, and NOT having mass mail in voting. With these 2 rules in place, it is hard enough to steal 1000 votes, let alone millions!

In honesty to you and other GOPers, I doubt that Trump will be able to prove the election was stolen; certainly before he has to announce his candidacy. In my humble opinion, he should switch gears to that laptop. It looks like there is a lot of meat on the bone there, for why they tried to impeach him so quickly over something they knew they were going to lose. As of this post, they defend the election and laugh at us because all we have is supposition. But that laptop, oh my, they are struggling very hard, and when questioned, they have no answers. Trump should take notice!
I agree to disagree!
Lowest black unemployment, 2.00 gas, energy independent. Sorry, but the facts don’t align with your jibberish about carter, in fact 180 degrees opposite. Closed doors and 20 million more ballots! Sorry skinny, your facts don’t align

Forum List

Back