At The Core Of America’s Problems….

This is undeniably a huge problem in the public schools and I'm encouraged to see that most teachers are dead sick of it. More and more teachers are not putting up with it.

I think you're not crediting teachers with the correct reason they put up with being assaulted however--most teachers are actually compassionate teachers and most children who do the assaulting have some kind of special education diagnoses. So we want to be "compassionate". But the tide is turning on that. Look it up for yourself and see how many teachers are injured on the job....

Please try to read more carefully.

If you can accomplish that feat, you'll realize that my objections are to the system, to those who control the public system, Liberal activists.

As I have noted....to you....in the past, I have several friends who are teachers and resent what those in charge have done to what was once the best educational system in the world.

For remediation, you might pick up a copy of
“Troublemaker,” by Chester E. Finn, Jr. Former Assistant Secretary of Education under President Reagan.

Yes, and I'm sure all of your friends are in NY, or on the East Coast. NY is a very liberal state and also a very liberal city. I am not in such a liberal place and am here to tell you it's not the same all over, which you routinely fail to see. You see what is around YOU and extrapolate that to everywhere.

That's extremely short-sighted.

I'm sure you don't read, as you have conflated an anecdote with actual data, but the big picture is that the public schools are no longer about education.

Earlier American presidents, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed on two basic goals: teach the newcomers English and make them Americans. The clear aim was to strengthen our national identity--to reinforce the unum in e pluribus unum--by assimilating the new arrivals into American civilization. Anti-Americanization

Just as campuses were in a stir over the rise of multiculturalism and identity studies, Schlesinger wrote "The Disuniting of America : Reflections on a Multicultural Society," (1991). In it he warned fellow liberals that the looming cult of victimhood, seemingly a liberal crusade, was actually an anti-liberal virus that threatened to destroy the very foundations of American democracy. In fact, what this academic groupthink represented was a closing of the liberal mind.

Armed with the new sense of mission and moral superiority, academic elites balkanized and politicized the study of society and culture, and wrapped their Gramcian Marxist critiques in an impenetrable jargon that only they could understand.
From "The Victim's Revolution," Bruce Bawer.

I'd be happy to prove the names of several books that are scholarly and interesting that would put you on the right path.
Just say the word.

I did not conflate. Data does not tell the entire story and you well know it. You can say 99% of people with this disease will recover, but if your mother dies with it, your mother dies. The data does not tell YOUR story and you know it. Homeschooling is GENERALLY successful but it does not tell EVERY story. It does not change the story of my ex-student who came into fifth grade unable to read anything at all.

You are telling me an anecdote up above. You are taking one version of what happens in public schools and saying this happens everywhere. It's one author's take. You don't know that this happens everywhere. You haven't got a clue about that.

Seems we agree that you don't read.

Sad.

Homeschoolers are viciously defensive about homeschooling, just like this. Or the vast, vast majority of them are. I think it's because they need to defend their choice to their children or something--I'm not sure. But it's caustic and off-putting. Your choice doesn't have to be PERFECT. It just has to be good enough for you and your child.

gv101418dAPR20181012084514.jpg

A free market for education would respond to all consumer demand, rich and poor alike. Sorry, but the idea that "If only my guy was in charge" is a fallacy. No central planning will fix it, but freedom will.
Put the curriculum on the ballot.. End of story.

That's ^^^ a great idea (NOT). Image the millions of dollars to be spent to support charter and religious schools which require tuition.

One more way to F. those who can't afford a new car, health insurance and higher education. Our taxes pay for the public school system, every school district has a school board, I suggest you and PC toss your hat in the ring. I'm sure you believe the two of you have all the answers and solutions to the problems you see.
Those boards should be made to answer to those parents just like government is supposed to represent the people. That hasn't been the case for quite sometime now, and that is why we are seeing the issue getting stronger and stronger by the day in this country.

Some boards may not answer to the community, most boards do.

[have you ever attended a school board meeting?]

The issue is getting stronger (opposition to public ed.) because conservatives smell profit, and those who hope to profit from a private school a) want the tax payer to subsidize the cost, and b) to kick out any child on their whim, and c) cut the school tax making the schools less effective and open to more criticism.

Nope. If you're going to take taxpayer money, then you sure enough need to take any child who comes through the doors. And let me tell you, with the behaviors and the mental/behavior health challenges we see now, which are manifest and profound, you will NOT get that pristine private-school environment you're looking for.

But whatever. Nero has been fiddling for a long time already.

I'm not sure what your verbiage means. Do you support the parents and children who suffer from a mental illness to the equal opportunity of an education; or do you feel they are unworthy of using tax dollars to support them?

Years ago children with disabilities (now referred to as challenges), physical as well as mental, were put into schools with others challenged by congenital issues.

In the 60's many districts and likely most around our nation, believed they needed to be integrated, since one day they would need to enter society as an adult, and face new challenges. Also, mainstreaming with unchallenged students benefits them too, instead of being bullies, they develop empathy and accept the challenged (at least those who are not callous) as one of them.

As to those not challenged by birth disabilities, those "gangsters" can be identified early; if interventions do not modify their behavior, many districts have county schools run by Juvenile Probation Staff.

….is the institution owned and operated by Liberalism, Incorporated.

The public school system.

1.According to the Atlantic mag article, political correctness is held, pretty much, in disrepute by a majority of the citizenry.

“Americans Strongly Dislike PC Culture”
Large Majorities Dislike Political Correctness - The Atlantic

May be a sign that the excesses of Liberalism have poisoned that well, and America may very well be off to better, less divisive times.

2. A corollary to that view is found in this article, with a similar view of the public schools

This article from the NYPost may just be one more of the sign of the death throes of Leftism.

Parents are giving up on public schools to home-school their kidshttps://nypost.com/2018/10/12/paren...c-schools-in-droves-to-homeschool-their-kids/

“Taty Sena of Park … home-schools her 6-year-old daughter.

she lives in an area “with one of the best public schools in the city, PS 321,” she says. “And the vice principal of that school is one of my best friends, who is a great defender of children and their right for a childhood, so that was not a concern at all.”

…she says she no longer has faith in an “unnatural system created during the industrialization era.”…

Homeschooling….the answer to both the indoctrination instituted by the public schools, and the lack of education therein.
better solutions at lower cost. some problems cannot be solved by a department of Education.

5. “Religious fundamentalists once made up the majority of home-schoolers, but not anymore. The reasons parents are seeking nontraditional education options are now far more eclectic. Today, parents who opt for home-schooling are concerned about everything from school shootings to bullying to academic standards.

They’re rejecting the one-size-fits-all model and according to a 2018 PDK/Gallup poll, 55 percent of adults think today’s kids are getting a far worse education than they had in their youth. (It’s the biggest drop since the poll started asking the question in 1973.)”
https://nypost.com/2018/10/12/paren...c-schools-in-droves-to-homeschool-their-kids/

And that’s a fact…..we had the best education system in the world before Liberals took charge.

"Why Can’t American Students Compete?

...32 percent of U.S. public and private-school students in the class of 2011 are deemed proficient in mathematics, placing the United States 32nd among the 65 nations that participated in the latest international tests administered by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). The United States ranks between Portugal and Italy and far behind South Korea, Finland, Canada, and the Netherlands, to say nothing of the city of Shanghai, with its 75 percent proficiency rate."
Why Can’t American Students Compete?

Liberals in charge.....that's why.
Just look at liberal run cities... Nough said.

It might be 'educational' to look at the high school in Florida....

"At least 17 people were killed Wednesday in a high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, the Broward County Sheriff's office said...."
Sheriff: At least 17 dead in shooting at Florida high school

Liberals, the Obama administration,imposed regulations on schools that forbid police being called when felonious students run amuck.
As a result of the school's acquiescence to the Liberal protocol, Nikolas Cruz had no police record, and was able to pass a background check and purchase the gun that killed 17 innocents.
One more tragedy at the intersection of Liberalism and education.

Teachers and staff can absolutely call the police/emergency personnel in the state of Florida. I just did so last week when there was an emergency in my classroom.

1. Do you work at Parkland???

No?

Then, you don't know what you're talking about.

2. But, at issue in this post is the manipulation of the education system to provide, not education…or even equality….but a special class of Americans ready and proven to do harm to the others.

Under the racist administration of Obama, the Department of Justice's civil rights division and the Department of Education's office for civil rights “informed school officials that they would be investigating more than disciplinary policies applied variably across racial lines. Now, uniformly constructed and applied disciplinary policies would be viewed as noncompliant if they produce disparate results.

One doesn't need to be a constitutional or civil rights law scholar to see this as a problem.

And, in fact, when current Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was assistant secretary for civil rights at the Department of Education in 1981, his guidelines were quite clear that discrimination constituted different rules or different application of those rules between races -- not uniform rules and applications that produce disparate results."
School disciplinary policies must be local

3. Let’s do that again: Obama’s regime warned schools that they would be investigated by the Justice Department, and lose federal funds, if they disciplined black and Hispanic students at a higher rate than white or Asian.

No matter the reasons, the infractions, issues, actions or behavior of the individuals in question.

Only ethnicity or skin color mattered.

4. Obama and the Liberals, never able to see beyond skin color, demanded that minority students no longer be disciplined…..

“….new discipline guidelines strongly recommending that the nation's schools use law enforcement measures and out-of-school suspensions as a last resort. Announced jointly by Duncan and then-Attorney General Eric Holder, the new procedures came as more than friendly guidance from Uncle Sam – they also came with threats of federal investigations and defunding for districts that refused to fully comply.”
https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

“…in just the first year after the Obama administration issued its anti-discipline edict, public schools failed to expel more than 30,000 students who physically attacked teachers or staff across the country. Previously, “if you hit a teach, you’re gone,” he said, but that is no longer the case.”
Ibid.

"...physically attacked teachers..."

This is the sort of nation Democrats/Liberals plan for you.

Pick up a newspaper once in a while, you dunce.

You claimed "regulations on schools that forbid police being called when felonious students run amuck.", which just isn't the case. Your quote mentions the STATE of Florida. Considering I work in a public school in Florida...it's irrelevant whether I work at Parkland or not.

You can move the goal posts all you want and type in long-winded responses all you want, but it's pathetic when you resort to making every topic political in nature into a Trump circle jerk or an Obama bashing fest and assume when you're wrong it must be because the other person is an Obama-bot. I didn't vote for Obama, so try again with your terrible argument.

It is the people’s monopoly on affordable education

The People suck at running the market for affordable education.

Once again, we see valuing intention over results. Sad.

We the people control the education system at the grassroots level

A free public school education is imperative to the success of our nation. Turning our public schools over to the private sector will have the same results as making our prisons a profit enterprise
Are you crazy or not reading what I just wrote ?? I said put the curriculum on the ballot for the parents to decide. Garantee you that the things that have been pushed on their children will change in a big way. If the so called grass roots is being easily controlled by the leftist, then that needs to change big time by having a nation wide vote on the subject. Then enforce the vote by government backing that vote up.

1. The curriculum is adopted and put into place by publicly elected officials in every states (including red ones).

2. It's "guarantee" this is the second or third time I've seen you spell a basic word incorrectly...perhaps you shouldn't be the one to come up with the solution to anything if you can't even spell such a simple word.
If you think I'm going to worry about what Google spell correct is doing to me, then you must be on crack. If you're interpretation skills are dependent upon every word being spelled perfectly, then you came to the wrong place. Now respond to the points being made, and quit straining at a knat while swallowing a camel.

I clearly responded to your point. As I stated earlier, those who adopt the curriculum in every district in the US (AFAIK) are publicly elected officials. How is that NOT the people getting what they want? You have a problem with the curriculum in your area? Blame the morons who keep voting the same people into office every year. Red states (districts/counties/etc.) vote for their officials just like blue states do. Period.

Put the curriculum on the ballot.. End of story.

That's ^^^ a great idea (NOT). Image the millions of dollars to be spent to support charter and religious schools which require tuition.

One more way to F. those who can't afford a new car, health insurance and higher education. Our taxes pay for the public school system, every school district has a school board, I suggest you and PC toss your hat in the ring. I'm sure you believe the two of you have all the answers and solutions to the problems you see.
Those boards should be made to answer to those parents just like government is supposed to represent the people. That hasn't been the case for quite sometime now, and that is why we are seeing the issue getting stronger and stronger by the day in this country.

The issue is getting stronger (opposition to public ed.) because conservatives smell profit, and those who hope to profit from a private school a) want the tax payer to subsidize the cost, and b) to kick out any child on their whim, and c) cut the school tax making the schools less effective and open to more criticism.

Nope. If you're going to take taxpayer money, then you sure enough need to take any child who comes through the doors. And let me tell you, with the behaviors and the mental/behavior health challenges we see now, which are manifest and profound, you will NOT get that pristine private-school environment you're looking for.

I'm not sure what your verbiage means. Do you support the parents and children who suffer from a mental illness to the equal opportunity of an education; or do you feel they are unworthy of using tax dollars to support them?

Years ago children with disabilities (now referred to as challenges), physical as well as mental, were put into schools with others challenged by congenital issues.

In the 60's many districts and likely most around our nation, believed they needed to be integrated, since one day they would need to enter society as an adult, and face new challenges. Also, mainstreaming with unchallenged students benefits them too, instead of being bullies, they develop empathy and accept the challenged (at least those who are not callous) as one of them.

As to those not challenged by birth disabilities, those "gangsters" can be identified early; if interventions do not modify their behavior, many districts have county schools run by Juvenile Probation Staff.

I did not miss the attempt to "shame" here, and I am not deterred. I trust you have no idea what is going on in the public schools. Most people do not.

In my little elementary school, I myself have been hit, pushed, bitten and had things thrown at me. I have seen the same done to general ed students. Just recently an eight month pregnant woman was hit by a special ed student.

Don't talk to me about whether these students are "worthy" or "unworthy" or monitor my PC language. I can see right through that condescending BS. There is NOWHERE, and I mean NOWHERE in society where people would be getting beatdowns like this and it would be acceptable. When these students leave school they will be arrested and jailed. You can't walk up to someone and hit, beat, push or throw things at them and just say, well, they have "challenges", sorry about your busted up nose. I'm sure you feel compassion for them since they have special needs.

So in the long run we're not even doing these children any favors by letting the physical assaults continue. It's detrimental that my profession doesn't absolutely draw the line. But we don't, because we are too largely made up of folks like you--sadly. Folks who think it's cool to suffer abuse and watch children suffer abuse as long as the child doing the abusing has a label, then that's just fine.

It's all about being a victim for Leftists. If you're a victim, then by gosh you can victimize.

5. “Religious fundamentalists once made up the majority of home-schoolers, but not anymore. The reasons parents are seeking nontraditional education options are now far more eclectic. Today, parents who opt for home-schooling are concerned about everything from school shootings to bullying to academic standards.

They’re rejecting the one-size-fits-all model and according to a 2018 PDK/Gallup poll, 55 percent of adults think today’s kids are getting a far worse education than they had in their youth. (It’s the biggest drop since the poll started asking the question in 1973.)”
https://nypost.com/2018/10/12/paren...c-schools-in-droves-to-homeschool-their-kids/

And that’s a fact…..we had the best education system in the world before Liberals took charge.

"Why Can’t American Students Compete?

...32 percent of U.S. public and private-school students in the class of 2011 are deemed proficient in mathematics, placing the United States 32nd among the 65 nations that participated in the latest international tests administered by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). The United States ranks between Portugal and Italy and far behind South Korea, Finland, Canada, and the Netherlands, to say nothing of the city of Shanghai, with its 75 percent proficiency rate."
Why Can’t American Students Compete?

Liberals in charge.....that's why.
Just look at liberal run cities... Nough said.

It might be 'educational' to look at the high school in Florida....

"At least 17 people were killed Wednesday in a high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, the Broward County Sheriff's office said...."
Sheriff: At least 17 dead in shooting at Florida high school

Liberals, the Obama administration,imposed regulations on schools that forbid police being called when felonious students run amuck.
As a result of the school's acquiescence to the Liberal protocol, Nikolas Cruz had no police record, and was able to pass a background check and purchase the gun that killed 17 innocents.
One more tragedy at the intersection of Liberalism and education.

Teachers and staff can absolutely call the police/emergency personnel in the state of Florida. I just did so last week when there was an emergency in my classroom.

1. Do you work at Parkland???

No?

Then, you don't know what you're talking about.

2. But, at issue in this post is the manipulation of the education system to provide, not education…or even equality….but a special class of Americans ready and proven to do harm to the others.

Under the racist administration of Obama, the Department of Justice's civil rights division and the Department of Education's office for civil rights “informed school officials that they would be investigating more than disciplinary policies applied variably across racial lines. Now, uniformly constructed and applied disciplinary policies would be viewed as noncompliant if they produce disparate results.

One doesn't need to be a constitutional or civil rights law scholar to see this as a problem.

And, in fact, when current Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was assistant secretary for civil rights at the Department of Education in 1981, his guidelines were quite clear that discrimination constituted different rules or different application of those rules between races -- not uniform rules and applications that produce disparate results."
School disciplinary policies must be local

3. Let’s do that again: Obama’s regime warned schools that they would be investigated by the Justice Department, and lose federal funds, if they disciplined black and Hispanic students at a higher rate than white or Asian.

No matter the reasons, the infractions, issues, actions or behavior of the individuals in question.

Only ethnicity or skin color mattered.

4. Obama and the Liberals, never able to see beyond skin color, demanded that minority students no longer be disciplined…..

“….new discipline guidelines strongly recommending that the nation's schools use law enforcement measures and out-of-school suspensions as a last resort. Announced jointly by Duncan and then-Attorney General Eric Holder, the new procedures came as more than friendly guidance from Uncle Sam – they also came with threats of federal investigations and defunding for districts that refused to fully comply.”
https://www.realclearinvestigations...cipline_policy_and_the_parkland_shooting.html

“…in just the first year after the Obama administration issued its anti-discipline edict, public schools failed to expel more than 30,000 students who physically attacked teachers or staff across the country. Previously, “if you hit a teach, you’re gone,” he said, but that is no longer the case.”
Ibid.

"...physically attacked teachers..."

This is the sort of nation Democrats/Liberals plan for you.

Pick up a newspaper once in a while, you dunce.

You claimed "regulations on schools that forbid police being called when felonious students run amuck.", which just isn't the case. Your quote mentions the STATE of Florida. Considering I work in a public school in Florida...it's irrelevant whether I work at Parkland or not.

You can move the goal posts all you want and type in long-winded responses all you want, but it's pathetic when you resort to making every topic political in nature into a Trump circle jerk or an Obama bashing fest and assume when you're wrong it must be because the other person is an Obama-bot. I didn't vote for Obama, so try again with your terrible argument.

"You claimed "regulations on schools that forbid police being called when felonious students run amuck.", which just isn't the case."

Clearly, you aren't conversant with the reality.

As always, I am correct.

1. From the far-from-conservative, USAToday:
“Obama admin made schools more dangerous

.…the Obama administration issued federal guidance putting school districts on notice that even if their discipline policy was “neutral on its face” and “administered in an evenhanded manner,” they could be subject to a federal civil rights investigation if minorities were suspended at a higher rate....'
Obama admin made schools more dangerous: Column

2. "Despite committing a string of arrestable offenses on campus before the Florida school shooting, Nikolas Cruz was able to escape the attention of law enforcement, pass a background check and purchase the weapon he used to slaughter three staff members and 14 fellow students because of Obama administration efforts to make school discipline more lenient."

Would he have been arrested had not Obama and his DoJ threatened school districts with racial charges had they not shielded Cruz from arrest?????

You betcha'!!!!!!!!!!

3. "Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."
Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.
Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled."

The School-To-Mass-Murder Pipeline

4. There is no dispute that the actions were arrestable offenses, and that the Obama “Promise Program” instigated many such offenses:

“ …attorney John Choi noted that the number of assaults against school staff tripled from 2014 to 2015, terming it a “public health crisis.” That’s a tragic result for a policy intended to make school discipline more fair for students of color.

In Tampa Bay, Fla., 66% of teachers said that the new policy did not make schools more orderly. In Santa Ana, Calif., as well, 66% of teachers said the new system was not working. In Denver, Colo., 75% of teachers said that the new system did not improve student behavior. In Madison, Wis., only 13% of teachers thought that discipline reform was having a positive effect. But in Baton Rouge, La., 60% of teachers said there was an increase in violence or violent threats from students, and in Syracuse, N.Y., two-thirds of teachers said they were worried about their safety at work.

…Marc Bruno, a teacher who got kicked in the head by a student said: “We have fights here almost every day.... The kids walk around and say, ‘We can’t get suspended — we don’t care what you say.’” Obama admin made schools more dangerous: Column

Would this have been allowed to go on had not Obama threatened DoJ charges if the districts did not obey?
Hardly.

5. ...Liberals/Democrats are never shy about using the force and coercion of government in pursuit of social engineering, and their political interests.
“…a strategy, adopted by more than 50 other major school districts nationwide, allowing thousands of troubled, often violent, students to commit crimes without legal consequence.

…FBI agent Michael Biasello told RCI. “He [Nikolas Cruz] [probably wouldn’t have been able to buy the murder weapon if the school had referred him to law enforcement."

an Obama administration effort….to slash arrests and ensure that students, no matter how delinquent, graduated without criminal records….Applications for federal grants reveal that Runcie’s plan factored into approval of tens of millions of dollars in federal funding from Duncan's department…. they also came with threats of federal investigations and defunding for districts that refused to fully comply.”

I did not miss the attempt to "shame" here, and I am not deterred. I trust you have no idea what is going on in the public schools. Most people do not.

In my little elementary school, I myself have been hit, pushed, bitten and had things thrown at me. I have seen the same done to general ed students. Just recently an eight month pregnant woman was hit by a special ed student.

Don't talk to me about whether these students are "worthy" or "unworthy" or monitor my PC language. I can see right through that condescending BS. There is NOWHERE, and I mean NOWHERE in society where people would be getting beatdowns like this and it would be acceptable. When these students leave school they will be arrested and jailed. You can't walk up to someone and hit, beat, push or throw things at them and just say, well, they have "challenges", sorry about your busted up nose. I'm sure you feel compassion for them since they have special needs.

So in the long run we're not even doing these children any favors by letting the physical assaults continue. It's detrimental that my profession doesn't absolutely draw the line. But we don't, because we are too largely made up of folks like you--sadly. Folks who think it's cool to suffer abuse and watch children suffer abuse as long as the child doing the abusing has a label, then that's just fine.

It's all about being a victim for Leftists. If you're a victim, then by gosh you can victimize.

You need to find a new job.

Please try to read more carefully.

If you can accomplish that feat, you'll realize that my objections are to the system, to those who control the public system, Liberal activists.

As I have noted....to you....in the past, I have several friends who are teachers and resent what those in charge have done to what was once the best educational system in the world.

For remediation, you might pick up a copy of
“Troublemaker,” by Chester E. Finn, Jr. Former Assistant Secretary of Education under President Reagan.

Yes, and I'm sure all of your friends are in NY, or on the East Coast. NY is a very liberal state and also a very liberal city. I am not in such a liberal place and am here to tell you it's not the same all over, which you routinely fail to see. You see what is around YOU and extrapolate that to everywhere.

That's extremely short-sighted.

I'm sure you don't read, as you have conflated an anecdote with actual data, but the big picture is that the public schools are no longer about education.

Earlier American presidents, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed on two basic goals: teach the newcomers English and make them Americans. The clear aim was to strengthen our national identity--to reinforce the unum in e pluribus unum--by assimilating the new arrivals into American civilization. Anti-Americanization

Just as campuses were in a stir over the rise of multiculturalism and identity studies, Schlesinger wrote "The Disuniting of America : Reflections on a Multicultural Society," (1991). In it he warned fellow liberals that the looming cult of victimhood, seemingly a liberal crusade, was actually an anti-liberal virus that threatened to destroy the very foundations of American democracy. In fact, what this academic groupthink represented was a closing of the liberal mind.

Armed with the new sense of mission and moral superiority, academic elites balkanized and politicized the study of society and culture, and wrapped their Gramcian Marxist critiques in an impenetrable jargon that only they could understand.
From "The Victim's Revolution," Bruce Bawer.

I'd be happy to prove the names of several books that are scholarly and interesting that would put you on the right path.
Just say the word.

I did not conflate. Data does not tell the entire story and you well know it. You can say 99% of people with this disease will recover, but if your mother dies with it, your mother dies. The data does not tell YOUR story and you know it. Homeschooling is GENERALLY successful but it does not tell EVERY story. It does not change the story of my ex-student who came into fifth grade unable to read anything at all.

You are telling me an anecdote up above. You are taking one version of what happens in public schools and saying this happens everywhere. It's one author's take. You don't know that this happens everywhere. You haven't got a clue about that.

Seems we agree that you don't read.

Sad.

Homeschoolers are viciously defensive about homeschooling, just like this. Or the vast, vast majority of them are. .....

You don’t know that.

Turns out that that is eminently simple to do in Trump's America.

What is notable about unemployment being so low? Let's look at the graph and see what the numbers tell us:

Compare Today's Unemployment with the Past

You will notice Obama inherited an unemployment rate from GW Bush of 9.9% at the end of his first 11 months in office; Trump inherited an unemployment rate from Obama at the end of his first 11 months in office at 4.1%

You lie exactly like Trump Does.

Trump moved the needled less than point, Obama moved the needle 5.4 points to the good.

What is notable about unemployment being so low? Let's look at the graph and see what the numbers tell us:

You will notice Obama inherited an unemployment rate from GW Bush of 9.9% at the end of his first 11 months in office; Trump inherited an unemployment rate from Obama at the end of his first 11 months in office at 4.1%

Trump moved the needled less than point, Obama moved the needle 5.4 points to the good.

I never lie....you know that.

1. Watch how easily I prove you to be the liar
The Left leaning Reuters says this
The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression." Obama: U.S. in worst crisis since Depression | Reuters

2. Market Watch just posted data showing what a detriment Obama was to America.

1. "U.S. regains its spot as ‘most competitive’ economy in the world

Published: Oct 17, 2018 11:29 a.m. ET

2. After a decadelong absence, the U.S. has regained the distinction of most competitive country in the world, according to the World Economic Forum. In fact, only Japan made a bigger improvement of all 140 countries in the survey."
U.S. regains its spot as ‘most competitive’ economy in the world

3. "U.S. regains crown as most competitive economy for first time since 2008: WEF
[Who was President during that hiatus??????]

4. The U.S. beat off Singapore, Germany, Switzerland and Japan, the other top four markets, with a score of 85.6 out of 100, the report said, due to its “vibrant” entrepreneurial culture and “strong” labor market and financial system.

5. ...drivers of competitiveness, including a country’s institutions and the policies that help drive productivity. [That mean Trump.]

6.The last time the U.S. topped the list was 2008."
U.S. regains crown as most competitive economy for first time since 2008: WEF | Reuters

Let's see.......good during Bush.....great under Trump.....
And between the two…..who couldn’t get the job done? Hussein.

See what happens when you use melanin as a reason to vote?

Please....write soon, so I can slap you around a bit more.
I can't get to Obama....but....you'll do.

The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression." Obama: U.S. in worst crisis since Depression | Reuters

2. After a decadelong absence, the U.S. has regained the distinction of most competitive country in the world, according to the World Economic Forum. In fact, only Japan made a bigger improvement of all 140 countries in the survey."

3. "U.S. regains crown as most competitive economy for first time since 2008: WEF

4. The U.S. beat off Singapore, Germany, Switzerland and Japan, the other top four markets, with a score of 85.6 out of 100, the report said, due to its “vibrant” entrepreneurial culture and “strong” labor market and financial system.

5. ...drivers of competitiveness, including a country’s institutions and the policies that help drive productivity. [That mean Trump.]

U.S. regains crown as most competitive economy for first time since 2008: WEF | Reuters

I read your first lie, the first sentence. Why anyone believes anything you post is not skullduggery and apocry is puzzling.

I read your first lie, the first sentence. Why anyone believes anything you post is not skullduggery and apocry is puzzling.

You read no lies.

I never lie.
If lying were an opera, you'd be Pavarotti

Obama was a failure by every metric...very much as you are.

Now, in typical Liberals mode, you're trying to hide your embarrassment by slandering your betters.

That's right, knee jerk to all the lines. You don't Looooove the special needs kids ENOUGH, enough to see them beat down their peers and teachers and shrug at the end of the day.

No, I don't love them THAT much, not enough to excuse violence inflicted on each other and adults. Not only is that not healthy for their peers and their teachers, it's not even healthy for THEM. Because when they age out of the school system, no one will excuse their violence any more.

So maybe YOU need to find a "new job". Maybe you can't think outside the boxes.

That's right, knee jerk to all the lines. You don't Looooove the special needs kids ENOUGH, enough to see them beat down their peers and teachers and shrug at the end of the day.

No, I don't love them THAT much, not enough to excuse violence inflicted on each other and adults. Not only is that not healthy for their peers and their teachers, it's not even healthy for THEM. Because when they age out of the school system, no one will excuse their violence any more.

So maybe YOU need to find a "new job". Maybe you can't think outside the boxes.

You’ve done nothing but bitch and moan about how scared you are to do your job since you got here. If the job is too much for you, STFU and go get another job.

You read no lies.

I never lie.

Now, in typical Liberals mode, you're trying to hide your embarrassment by slandering your betters.
the charts, gainsay your contention.

You read no lies.

I never lie.

the charts, gainsay your contention.

Your lies must be pathological, or you are too dumb to read and comprehend. Probably both. In December of 2009 Unemployment was at 9.9%.

Great Recession - Wikipedia

"According to the U.S. National Bureau of Economic Research (the official arbiter of U.S. recessions) the recession began in December 2007 and ended in June 2009, and thus extended over eighteen months."

Financial crisis of 2007–2008 - Wikipedia

PC is now free to consult with her staff at the Ministry of Truth and revise history.

Forum List

Back