AT&T Phasing Out U-verse in Favor of DirecTV

I had Direct TV, in fact that is the reason I have U Verse now. I do not want to go back to watching TV only on clear windless days, Direct TV is shit.

AT&T Phasing Out U-verse in Favor of DirecTV

I had Direct TV when I lived near Victoria, Tx. and it was alright because I lived on a farm with massive open field, but in the urban center it is for shit and might as well just do internet and subscribe to Hulu, Netflix and other online channel services.

Direct TV does suck. I went to dish network about 11 years ago . I pay over $100 a month, and the programs are not worth watching.

I hate Direct TV with a passion. Hope I am never forced to use it again. They hook you, and reel you in, and then jack up the prices, every single month.

I use to do sales for AT&T, and had to pitch U-Verse., but don't know shit about it. It could be a great service for all I know. I just thought it was funny that the people pitching this shit knew next to nothing about it aside from a few scripted talking points.

That IS funny.

I have AT&T for my cell phone now, and had then for Internet at one time. (I don't care a lot for DSL - but it is better than nothing).

Forum List

Back