ASU Students Found Guilty Of Harassing White Students

The two students that were the subject of a viral video at ASU have been found guilty of harassment over race.

On a related note--I noticed on last evening's news the Auberry stories all started out with "Three WHITE men were sentenced ..." I was wondering why we haven't seen the same truth in journalism when it came to the "Seven WHITE women who were mowed down while marching in a Christmas paraded by a deranged BLACK motorist" The only thing you ever see is that they were run down by an SUV. Journalistic credibility is a thing of the past.

On a related note--I noticed on last evening's news the Auberry stories all started out with "Three WHITE men were sentenced ..." I was wondering why we haven't seen the same truth in journalism when it came to the "Seven WHITE women who were mowed down while marching in a Christmas paraded by a deranged BLACK motorist" The only thing you ever see is that they were run down by an SUV. Journalistic credibility is a thing of the past.
I appreciate that you noticed. Women are by FAR, farfarfarfar the sex most killed in all domestic murders, mass murders, school shootings, police killings where blacks hunt and shoot them, spree killings ----------

Men love killing women.

I appreciate that you noticed. Women are by FAR, farfarfarfar the sex most killed in all domestic murders, mass murders, school shootings, police killings where blacks hunt and shoot them, spree killings ----------

Men love killing women.
Women love being whores.

Or maybe you could stop swinging the broad brush.

The two students that were the subject of a viral video at ASU have been found guilty of harassment over race.

Look, I am as liberal as they get. But these bitches need to STFU. Honestly, ASU should expel them. No one, NOT ANYONE, has the right not to be offended. I mean grow a damn pair. Throw off your diaper and put your big girl pants on. I mean I don't get it. Who in the hell came up with this idea that you have the right not to be offended. I mean if I want to fly the stars and bars because I am proud of my ancestors, then fuck you if you are offended. I ain't flying the damn flag for you, I am flying it for me. I mean come on, each and every day someone just might offend you. Hell, I am offended by the rainbow flag, should it be banned? I am offended by atheists that spout their nonsense, should they be silenced? And just to be blunt, I am offended when someone says "white people", as if we all are one and the same. I am offended when I pull up at a stoplight and some gang banger is thumping out his stupid ass rap music, can we ban that shit next? I mean this shit has gotten totally out of control. I mean do like I do, that rap music is blaring, I just turn the radio on to some station that plays classical music, amazing how that shit counters that stupid ass bass, thump, thump, thump. Why can't them thin skinned bitches not do the same.

Look, I am as liberal as they get. But these bitches need to STFU. Honestly, ASU should expel them. No one, NOT ANYONE, has the right not to be offended. I mean grow a damn pair. Throw off your diaper and put your big girl pants on. I mean I don't get it. Who in the hell came up with this idea that you have the right not to be offended. I mean if I want to fly the stars and bars because I am proud of my ancestors, then fuck you if you are offended. I ain't flying the damn flag for you, I am flying it for me. I mean come on, each and every day someone just might offend you. Hell, I am offended by the rainbow flag, should it be banned? I am offended by atheists that spout their nonsense, should they be silenced? And just to be blunt, I am offended when someone says "white people", as if we all are one and the same. I am offended when I pull up at a stoplight and some gang banger is thumping out his stupid ass rap music, can we ban that shit next? I mean this shit has gotten totally out of control. I mean do like I do, that rap music is blaring, I just turn the radio on to some station that plays classical music, amazing how that shit counters that stupid ass bass, thump, thump, thump. Why can't them thin skinned bitches not do the same.
What's the difference between these two nimrods and your average cracker?
Answer: Their skin color.

It is disgusting. MSM can't roll like that, they have marching orders to keep blacks victims and whites oppressors although they have been waging a war against whites since the 70's.

Men love killing women.

You left out..........
Black men beating their women to death with their fists
Mexican men murdering their kids that come out as "gay" (even though the kids have no idea what that means)
Men who murder unborn babies, because the woman was too fucking lazy to use protection
Witch hunts that resulted in women being hanged
DementiacRats backing murderous organizations to go out and pretend to be somebody else in order to stir shit up
Aliens abducting women and inserting "probes" into them

Hmmmmm.......did I forget anything?

Men love killing women.
Okay, some of you don't like my blanket statement, last line.

I would revise that to say that of men who kill, those men clearly do prefer killing women: the stats are plain.
Women are disproportionately killed in all these public and private murder events: keep count yourselves, I do.

However, if men don't kill, it's impossible to tell which sex they would prefer to kill if they decided to start up.

I have a feeling I didn't make it much better, but it's a general complaint I have. I don't know if more women are killed because some men like the sex feeling (the many, many, many sex killings, as with all the kidnapped college girls), or they just hate women, or it's easier to get the body count up by killing women and children, or whether in malls and schools and homes there just ARE more women, so more get killed.

You left out..........
Black men beating their women to death with their fists
Mexican men murdering their kids that come out as "gay" (even though the kids have no idea what that means)
Men who murder unborn babies, because the woman was too fucking lazy to use protection
Witch hunts that resulted in women being hanged
DementiacRats backing murderous organizations to go out and pretend to be somebody else in order to stir shit up
Aliens abducting women and inserting "probes" into them

Hmmmmm.......did I forget anything?
I'm not sure of your point of view here ----- I would agree that all the examples you give are true, men killing women disproportionately.

Except of course for the last line: everyone knows the aliens who abduct women into their flying saucers are ALSO female.

Men love killing women.
1) Women are the primary child murderers. " More than one-quarter (29.2 percent) of fatalities were perpetrated by the mother acting alone, 14.2 percent were perpetrated by the father acting alone". Here.

2) Over 94% of those killed by police are men. Here.

Women love being whores.

Or maybe you could stop swinging the broad brush.
Their sexuality is not a crime, whatever it is.

The fact that women abuse and kill children twice as much as men is something which needs to be called out.

The fact that many women slander and demonize men needs to be called out.

Of course #notallwomen are abusers, but the problem needs to be addressed.

Forum List

Back