Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pisces

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
Those who are familiar with Zodiac traits usually guess that I'm a Scorpio on account of looking anyone and everyone in the eye when I talk to them. Most people don't mention it, but a select few have said they find it uncomfortable. I also have the sixth sense astrologers attribute to Scorpios. It does exist, and within seconds of entering a room I can gauge the mood of everyone there, unless they're a fellow Scorpio.

Furthermore, I was born on my mother's birthday, who is also a Scorpio.

Those who are familiar with Zodiac traits usually guess that I'm a Scorpio on account of looking anyone and everyone in the eye when I talk to them. Most people don't mention it, but a select few have said they find it uncomfortable. I also have the sixth sense astrologers attribute to Scorpios. It does exist, and within seconds of entering a room I can gauge the mood of everyone there, unless they're a fellow Scorpio.

Furthermore, I was born on my mother's birthday, who is also a Scorpio.

Wow, my husband is the same way about the mood of a room. It comes in very handy when we host client appreciation dinners.

My first born son was born on his birthday as well. He seems so far to also share that trait.

I'm a Scorp w/ a Pisces rising. I don't pay attention to it anymore. Years ago I had an interest in it.

Poll options have been updated to 15. Good luck and have fun!!!

[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] Is there a way to delete the poll that's already here and then I can replace it with the astrological signs?

Thanks for all your help.

[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] Is there a way to delete the poll that's already here and then I can replace it with the astrological signs?

Unfortunately no :( I can only edit the Poll...Do you mind if I try something [MENTION=18645]Sarah G[/MENTION]? I can see if I can edit it to add all the astrological signs

Unfortunately no :( I can only edit the Poll...Do you mind if I try something [MENTION=18645]Sarah G[/MENTION]? I can see if I can edit it to add all the astrological signs

Sure, of course. Here are the signs:

Aries

Taurus

Gemini

Cancer

Leo

Virgo

Libra

Scorpio

Sagittarius

Capricorn

Aquarius

Pisces

Ok I changed the poll over for you. I don't know if I named it right though :)

"Which Sign are You?"

Lemme know!!

"Which Sign are You?"

Lemme know!!

[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION]

Really nice, is there a chance you can make it public? That's the last question, I promise. I'm just interested in which signs gravitate to others here and also who leans left or right.

Last edited:

"Which Sign are You?"

Lemme know!!

Really nice, is there a chance you can make it public? That's the last question, I promise. I'm just interested in which signs gravitate to others here and also who leans left or right.

That I CAN'T do. There is no option to change that

"Which Sign are You?"

Lemme know!!

That I CAN'T do. There is no option to change that

Okay, thanks for everything. You're the best!

Taurus and married to a libra for 28 yrs.

top_ten_reasons_yours_a_taurus.gif

Last edited:
New poll everybody, please click on your sign. We'll be able to see if there more people here in just a few signs or a mixed bag.

Forum List

Back