Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pisces

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
There was some discussion in another thread about who is what sign and how certain people connect with others in the astrological realm.

They were talking about me, I'm a Pisces and supposedly my best connection is with Scorpio. I have been with Scorpians in the past and the relationship was fiery but we both wanted to control the other person so it didn't work out.

What's your sign and who have you had the best relationships with. Not necessarily romantic but that and other friendships as well. I notice there are people here that I gravitate toward even though I don't know anyone in real life.

Great idea for a thread Sarah. We talked about this briefly in another thread. I'm a Scorpio with a lot of fire (Aries and Sagittarius). I love Pisces people...they are generally very sensitive, kind, and dreamers (romantic and otherwise). They seem to be drawn to me and vice versa, but I also seem to find myself in a protective role. I'm like the wolf guarding the door. I guess I know how sensitive they are and I don't want anyone hurting them. The relationships I've had with Pisces women have been intense, but usually don't last real long. Now the Aries women......yum....it like a nuclear explosion. :)

There was some discussion in another thread about who is what sign and how certain people connect with others in the astrological realm.

They were talking about me, I'm a Pisces and supposedly my best connection is with Scorpio. I have been with Scorpians in the past and the relationship was fiery but we both wanted to control the other person so it didn't work out.

What's your sign and who have you had the best relationships with. Not necessarily romantic but that and other friendships as well. I notice there are people here that I gravitate toward even though I don't know anyone in real life.

Scorpio.

Typical type A football coach /band director type...

Great idea for a thread Sarah. We talked about this briefly in another thread. I'm a Scorpio with a lot of fire (Aries and Sagittarius). I love Pisces people...they are generally very sensitive, kind, and dreamers (romantic and otherwise). They seem to be drawn to me and vice versa, but I also seem to find myself in a protective role. I'm like the wolf guarding the door. I guess I know how sensitive they are and I don't want anyone hurting them. The relationships I've had with Pisces women have been intense, but usually don't last real long. Now the Aries women......yum....it like a nuclear explosion. :)

Wow, you seem really informed. My sis is a lovely Pisces married to a Scorpio. I always tell her whenever I see her smiling while she is talking on the phone, I know it's him. They're madly in love, always and forever.

I am a gemini on the cusp of cancer. That is a divided mind with an undercurrent of emotions. It describes me exactly, or it did before I got older and less emotional, therefore less mentally fractured. I learned a lot about the finer points of astrology from a medium called Ursula Roberts. She was at the spiritualist association in London during the 1970s.
Some of her trance lectures can be found on the Internet.

c4eaeb0b-a391-46b7-a36e-f6983b0d8902

Today's horoscope for my fellow Scorpios:

As you work slowly and steadily toward your goals, realize that there are apt to be unexpected obstacles along the way, Scorpio. You can't possibly plan for everything, so don't get discouraged today when some crazy variable pops out of nowhere. Your mental process may be thrown for a loop, and you might find that you go into a frenzy. There's a valuable lesson to be learned here - patience.
Scorpio Daily Horoscopes by Horoscope.com | Free Astrology, Horoscopes, Tarot Readings

I am an atypical Virgo married to an atypical Aries for a lot of decades now. Together we spawned a Saggitarius and a Capricorn which makes for interesting family dynamics.

But is there any sign of the Zodiac that we cannot imagine ourselves fitting into, at least in part?

Forum List

Back