Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pisces

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
Typical Alpha-Male types. Yepp.

-- or so they fancy themselves ... ;)

Actually, Astrologically Aries Approximates the Alpha. Scorpio's a 'fixed' sign. Not in the sexual sense but the dynamic.

Scorpios as a whole? It's somewhat fanciful at best.

The readings fancy the people and Scorpios are often quickly out of the gate in choices. They chose to come into this thread quickly.

Indeed. Alpha males. (and females, I think)

Actually, Astrologically Aries Approximates the Alpha. Scorpio's a 'fixed' sign. Not in the sexual sense but the dynamic.

The readings fancy the people and Scorpios are often quickly out of the gate in choices. They chose to come into this thread quickly.

I think Scorpio has to do with the recognition of opportunities in short to long term.

There's a lot of Apha signs but I'd also go with Aries. Scorpios are more reserved with watchful characteristics that are often more Omega than Alpha. Yes, Scorpio has a bite and can be scathingly acidic but they tend to stay back when they don't see clear opportunities and the Alpha usually will make that opportunity happen.

I think Scorpio has to do with the recognition of opportunities in short to long term.

There's a lot of Apha signs but I'd also go with Aries. Scorpios are more reserved with watchful characteristics that are often more Omega than Alpha. Yes, Scorpio has a bite and can be scathingly acidic but they tend to stay back when they don't see clear opportunities and the Alpha usually will make that opportunity happen.

So, does that make me an "Ariesorpio"???

:lol:

So, does that make me an "Ariesorpio"???

Hmm... channeling oddball...

images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_STx_ESsu_Tu_o6_Zzgqv_RZl_O_SGUHWT4.jpg

Yeah, it's all connected man. Like dig these positive waves. With positive waves like this flowing around?

It's gotta be something. What, I dunno, but something winning.

I just found my copy of Ursula Roberts booklet called. "Hints for harmony of body and soul"
I looked it up on the web and found it is for sale on amazon for £4. It goes into the subject of astrological signs.It has about two pages on each sign, and I am not going to type it all, but it says the following about Scorpio. (October 20 to November 20)

Element= water in the second degree.
Life lesson= Peace and orderliness, negative aspect, quick temper and suspicion.

As I'm Aquarius , Gemini, Aries and Libra are supposed to be my best matches as we are element creatures.
My first wife is a Libra. Hmmm, we are still good friends. We worked hard not to have an ugly divorce for the benefit of of our kids and so we'd have open communication in regards to bringing up our two daughters. It worked out great. My second wife is a Scorpio, which is one of the signs I am supposed to have problems with. She's a feisty one alright, but I'm really laid back. When she's in one of her moods, I just leave her alone. Sometimes I'll do something special for her, but it has little effect so just plain getting out of her way seems the best approach. She often will warn me that she's in one of those moods. We do get alone pretty weli overall as we both have the same attitudes about most things.

Hints for harmony of body and soul, by Ursula Roberts.

Taurus (20th april to 20th May)
Element= first degree of earth.
Life lesson= Service. Negative aspect: domination possesiveness.

Virgo ( 20th August to 20th September)
Element= Second degree of earth.
Life lesson= Creativeness and order. Negative aspect: fussiness.

Capricorn ( 20th December to 20th January)
Element= Earth in the third degree.
Life lesson=Service. Negative aspect: Exhaustion.

Cancer ( 20th June to 20th July)
Element= Water in the first degree.
Life lesson Peace. Negative aspect: stagnation

Scorpio (20th October to 20th November)
Element= Water in the first degree
Life lesson= Peace and orderliness. Negative aspect: quick temper, suspicion.

Pisces (20th February to 20th March)
Element= Water in the third degree.
Life lesson= Peace. Negative aspect: Uncertainty; desire to copy other people.

Gemini (20th May to 20th June)
Element= Air in the first degree)
Life lesson= Unity. Negative aspect: Dispersal; vaccilation.

Libra ( 20th September to 20th October)
Element= Air in the second degree.
Life lesson= unity and balance. Negative aspect: Suspicion, restlessness.

Aquarius (20th January to 20th February)
Element= Air in the third degree.
Life lesson= Unity. Negative aspect: over abundance and overbearing.

Aries (20th March to 20th April)
Element= Fire in the first degree.
Life lesson= Love. Negative aspect; Possessiveness.

Leo ( 20th July to 20th August)
Element= Fire in the second degree.
Life lesson= Universal love. Negative aspect: self pity.

Sagittarius (20th November to 20th December)
Element= Fire in the third degree
Life lesson= Universal love. Negative aspect: Self will.

Last edited:
You know, it just occurred to me that the signs were given new dates in late 2011:

Zodiac Signs Change due to Polar Shift: Get your new Sign

Sorry, been busy a lot. Has that already been discussed. I just noticed that, if that graphic still holds, then my sun-sign changed..... funny, I don't feel any different. :)

But then, CNN says nothing has changed:

So, am I Scorpio, or Libra, or maybe Librorprio??

Last edited by a moderator:
As I'm Aquarius , Gemini, Aries and Libra are supposed to be my best matches as we are element creatures.
My first wife is a Libra. Hmmm, we are still good friends. We worked hard not to have an ugly divorce for the benefit of of our kids and so we'd have open communication in regards to bringing up our two daughters. It worked out great. My second wife is a Scorpio, which is one of the signs I am supposed to have problems with. She's a feisty one alright, but I'm really laid back. When she's in one of her moods, I just leave her alone. Sometimes I'll do something special for her, but it has little effect so just plain getting out of her way seems the best approach. She often will warn me that she's in one of those moods. We do get alone pretty weli overall as we both have the same attitudes about most things.

I'm a Scorpio....my wife is Aquarian like your situation above. Aquarians suck at emotion. Generally they suck at getting real. Scorpios ground you guys and keep it very real...whether you like it or not. I feel for my wife, because she never knows what her emotions are. Completely clueless.

You folks (Aquarians) help Scorpios chill the fuck out. You been lightness, goofiness, and some fun to the relationship. It can work if you really respect each other's boundaries. :)

I'm a Scorpio....my wife is Aquarian like your situation above. Aquarians suck at emotion. Generally they suck at getting real. Scorpios ground you guys and keep it very real...whether you like it or not. I feel for my wife, because she never knows what her emotions are. Completely clueless.

You folks (Aquarians) help Scorpios chill the fuck out. You been lightness, goofiness, and some fun to the relationship. It can work if you really respect each other's boundaries. :)

I'm an Aquarian who is very in tune with my emotions...my problem is my stubborn pride, and I won't always share those emotions, but I know what I'm feeling. I think sometimes it's about wanting to feel in control of the situation and doing things on my terms.

You know, it just occurred to me that the signs were given new dates in late 2011:

Zodiac Signs Change due to Polar Shift: Get your new Sign

Sorry, been busy a lot. Has that already been discussed. I just noticed that, if that graphic still holds, then my sun-sign changed..... funny, I don't feel any different. :)

But then, CNN says nothing has changed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXl7CltC2yc

So, am I Scorpio, or Libra, or maybe Librorprio??

Scorpio's "influence" is generally regarded as much stronger than Libra's, which is subtle, so if you're on the fence, there's that....

RE the changing signs idea: a guy named Stephen Schmidt published a book about 40 years ago called "The Astrology 14 Horoscope" incorporating the new signs Cetus and Ophiucus (the latter of which became my "new" sign). I shared the book with another astrology person and we came to the same conclusion: "Stephen Schmidt wanted to make some money".

I'm an Aquarian who is very in tune with my emotions...my problem is my stubborn pride, and I won't always share those emotions, but I know what I'm feeling. I think sometimes it's about wanting to feel in control of the situation and doing things on my terms.

Wow....you are usual. I get along very well with Aquarians. Three of the best male friends I have had in my life were Aquarian. My wife's birthday is Jan 29. None of them ever knew what they were feeling. My wife says 99% of the time she has no clue. I would say ditto my male friends.

Aquarians are great people. They do tend to rationalize their behavior quite a bit. But they are generally friendly and open minded. Usually fun to hang out with. I really like them. Also like the general acceptance of different people and ideas. Truly humanitarian. Btw...I thing the women do Aquarius better than the men. If you are in touch with your emotions that is a big bonus. That has not been my experience.

Thanks, Dajjal. Informative. :)

If anyone wants to know more about their sign according to Ursula Roberts, I will post some of her writings. But I will have to edit it, as I will have to type it all in myself.
I cannot find it online, but the booklet is for sale at Amazon.

Hints for harmony of body and soul, by Ursula Roberts.

I attended a number of her trance lectures at the spiritualist association in London during the 1970's.

Wow....you are usual. I get along very well with Aquarians. Three of the best male friends I have had in my life were Aquarian. My wife's birthday is Jan 29. None of them ever knew what they were feeling. My wife says 99% of the time she has no clue. I would say ditto my male friends.

Aquarians are great people. They do tend to rationalize their behavior quite a bit. But they are generally friendly and open minded. Usually fun to hang out with. I really like them. Also like the general acceptance of different people and ideas. Truly humanitarian. Btw...I thing the women do Aquarius better than the men. If you are in touch with your emotions that is a big bonus. That has not been my experience.

I don't put a lot of stock in it, but I think there are trends that could be used to generalize traits. In my case, it could also have something to do with being on the cusp of Aquarius/Capricorn. Anyone who I hang out with will not escape sharing some laughs with me, but I also find people who I barely know wanting to confide in me. I'm a good listener and I think I give good advice, but only when it's solicited.

Typical Alpha-Male types. Yepp.

I just don't see that pattern in an astrological sense. The headstrong pioneering element is mostly associated with Aries specifically, and fire signs (Aries/Leo/Sag) generally. Scorpio's water, which means deeper, but no particular indication of "firstness" per se. And the Cardinal signs would be the most energetic (Aries/Cancer/Libra/Capricorn).

If Scorpio took the lead here in a small poll sample, it's coincidental. Actually for a thread like this I'd say whoever got in first was simply luck of the draw.

I don't put a lot of stock in it, but I think there are trends that could be used to generalize traits. In my case, it could also have something to do with being on the cusp of Aquarius/Capricorn. Anyone who I hang out with will not escape sharing some laughs with me, but I also find people who I barely know wanting to confide in me. I'm a good listener and I think I give good advice, but only when it's solicited.

Moral: stay away from Sherry's unsolicited advice. :D

Moral: stay away from Sherry's unsolicited advice. :D

I can be a bit of blunt bitch.:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back