Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pisces

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
Here's a good place to watch the Blood Moon eclipse in the early morning hours of the 15th. I love this site and if you don't plan on going outside to watch, here ya go:

Slooh

That's right, we have a Blood Moon eclipse coming up, as well as a Grand Cross!

Both are negative. Be ready for more irrationality and meltdowns. Be ready for some things to come to a permanent conclusion, you'll have to move on from that point with a new normal.

Yeah, it's vague, I know.

In the early hours of the 15th, the Moon (in Libra) will be opposite the Sun - and close to Mars. Sun-Moon oppositions are considered bad omens, and there will be 3 more of these over the next 2 years.

Next week retrograde (weakened) Mars in Libra is opposite Uranus in Aries. Jupiter, in Cancer, is opposite Pluto in Capricorn. These oppositions form a cross in the Cardinal signs - forcing change.

There's going to be considerable upheaval, particularly for people with natal planets in Cardinal signs.

April and the Cardinal Grand Cross

2014 Cardinal Grand Cross: A Direct Hit

Both are negative. Be ready for more irrationality and meltdowns. Be ready for some things to come to a permanent conclusion, you'll have to move on from that point with a new normal.

In the early hours of the 15th, the Moon (in Libra) will be opposite the Sun - and close to Mars. Sun-Moon oppositions are considered bad omens, and there will be 3 more of these over the next 2 years.

Next week retrograde (weakened) Mars in Libra is opposite Uranus in Aries. Jupiter, in Cancer, is opposite Pluto in Capricorn. These oppositions form a cross in the Cardinal signs - forcing change.

There's going to be considerable upheaval, particularly for people with natal planets in Cardinal signs.

Yes, but apparently, Europe is going to be spared these horrors, or most of them.

Why do we always get left out of the fun?!?!?

:lol:

I like your interpretation and agree, I would only add a few things. Jupiter opposite Pluto can often indicate a serious misuse of power, often of a criminal or devious, or hidden nature. With Uranus and Mars involved it will explode into the open. No one will be able to keep it under wraps. Pluto in Capricorn would indicate a large Government or Business involvement.

Something in the Obama Administration or some other Government entity? I have no idea...but I would guess something will explode that is likely criminal...and will be very embarrassing to a lot of corrupt individuals. Interesting the 15th is Tax day. Hummmm....
It will all be interesting to see.

-- or so they fancy themselves ... ;)

Actually, Astrologically Aries Approximates the Alpha. Scorpio's a 'fixed' sign. Not in the sexual sense but the dynamic.

Scorpios as a whole? It's somewhat fanciful at best.

The readings fancy the people and Scorpios are often quickly out of the gate in choices. They chose to come into this thread quickly.

I just don't see that pattern in an astrological sense. The headstrong pioneering element is mostly associated with Aries specifically, and fire signs (Aries/Leo/Sag) generally. Scorpio's water, which means deeper, but no particular indication of "firstness" per se. And the Cardinal signs would be the most energetic (Aries/Cancer/Libra/Capricorn).

If Scorpio took the lead here in a small poll sample, it's coincidental. Actually for a thread like this I'd say whoever got in first was simply luck of the draw.

There's a lot of Apha signs but I'd also go with Aries. Scorpios are more reserved with watchful characteristics that are often more Omega than Alpha. Yes, Scorpio has a bite and can be scathingly acidic but they tend to stay back when they don't see clear opportunities and the Alpha usually will make that opportunity happen.

^ I posted this after the post you quoted to clarify myself since I agreed with you although I'm far more limited in my astrological scope.

I like your interpretation and agree, I would only add a few things. Jupiter opposite Pluto can often indicate a serious misuse of power, often of a criminal or devious, or hidden nature. With Uranus and Mars involved it will explode into the open. No one will be able to keep it under wraps. Pluto in Capricorn would indicate a large Government or Business involvement.

Something in the Obama Administration or some other Government entity? I have no idea...but I would guess something will explode that is likely criminal...and will be very embarrassing to a lot of corrupt individuals. Interesting the 15th is Tax day. Hummmm....

Eh -- transits. Never put much stock in that. I think it's a way stretch.

If anyone feels these predicted effects it would be me, as my own Grand Cross matches the same cardinal signs in this forecast, including both my sun and moon (and Mars for that matter). All I see, or expect, is weird weather -- had 78 today and a forecast 22 on Tuesday. That's about it.

By the way that "sun-moon opposition".... we have a word for it, it's called the full moon, and we have 13 a year.

If anyone feels these predicted effects it would be me, as my own Grand Cross matches the same cardinal signs in this forecast, including both my sun and moon (and Mars for that matter). All I see, or expect, is weird weather -- had 78 today and a forecast 22 on Tuesday. That's about it.

By the way that "sun-moon opposition".... we have a word for it, it's called the full moon, and we have 13 a year.

But they don't always result in an eclipse. Actually I'm not sure they're within range of 180 degrees all the time. This time they definitely are.

The transits can play hell, I used to work out my daily charts well in advance and then look back on them as the actual dates arrived. Pretty accurate.

Just remember that if a negative situation arises, force yourself to bite your tongue and take the high road.

I don't think the negativity resides in one arena, and I don't think it would be necessarily a criminal act, but more like extreme overreaction. That said, this would be a good two weeks for Congress to take a vacation.

But they don't always result in an eclipse. Actually I'm not sure they're within range of 180 degrees all the time. This time they definitely are.

The transits can play hell, I used to work out my daily charts well in advance and then look back on them as the actual dates arrived. Pretty accurate.

Just remember that if a negative situation arises, force yourself to bite your tongue and take the high road.

OK, always good advice.

But on that moon thing -- a full moon IS a sun-moon opposition, always, just as a new moon is a conjunct. I can kinda see both sides: on the one hand an eclipse is only a shadow. We make a big deal of them because they're rare, and rightly so, but it's just an accident of light, not a particularly different aspect. Looked at another way, on the rest of the full moons there's the same shadow every other time, it just doesn't quite hit this planet. Now the square with all four cardinal signs, I'd put more significance in that, if there's anything to transits; that's more unusual.

On the other hand my very unscientific empirical observation suggests eclipses are more often than not accompanied by some kind of turbulence in the local weather. It just seems to rarely occur in peace; there usually seems to be some kind of turbulence or uncertainty with it.

Sadly it looks like the sky will be overcast around here and for a lot of the eastern US during the eclipse.

That is a cool site Sarah. Rather see it live, but sadly it's not just cloudy but pouring rain here :(

That is a cool site Sarah. Rather see it live, but sadly it's not just cloudy but pouring rain here :(

Yeah, I actually subscribed to the site for awhile a couple of years ago. They have some really smart people there, it's highly informative whenever we have a celestial event. I was nowhere near their level so I stopped paying but I still visit.

Keep it in favs, Pogo. You'll need Slooh again for sure.

They just introduced a new educator at Slooh, he's in Michigan. He just said they have snow too.

I've decided to post astronomy in this thread too. Tonight at around 9:30 EDT:

Saturn Opposition Coverage

Slooh will cover Saturn as it reaches its closest point to Earth for 2014 hosted by Geoff Fox and Slooh Astronomer Bob Berman

Slooh

I think this is a pretty neat thread, Sarah.

I'm a Gemini, btw. :D

Forum List

Back