Aspirations

I'd like to be able to say I'm sorry to Syrenn, but I don't feel sorry, so it would be insincere. I don't care if I ever talk to her again in my lifetime.
Resentments aren't so good for your spirit, Sky. They're not all that good for anyone's.

If I have a resentment, I look for my part in whatever situation brought that about (because it's ALWAYS a two way street). After I recognize that, I try to be more cognizant of MY actions (and reactions) in the future so that I won't feel so bad like that again.

See, it's all about me feeling better. The nice thing is, that when one feels better, it's contagious.

I'd like to be able to say I'm sorry to Syrenn, but I don't feel sorry, so it would be insincere. I don't care if I ever talk to her again in my lifetime.
Resentments aren't so good for your spirit, Sky. They're not all that good for anyone's.

If I have a resentment, I look for my part in whatever situation brought that about (because it's ALWAYS a two way street). After I recognize that, I try to be more cognizant of MY actions (and reactions) in the future so that I won't feel so bad like that again.

See, it's all about me feeling better. The nice thing is, that when one feels better, it's contagious.

I hear you.

That makes you a skank????

Not that anything you post would, anyway.

It's funny, in a very sad way.

Apparently you think so sky as that was the post you negged me for.....and YOU called me a skank.

I don't like you. Go away.
I like her, Sky. I have to wonder why you called only Syrenn a skank for harmless flirting with a man on USMB.

Sorta odd, considering how much you've liked Syrenn in the past.

Apparently you think so sky as that was the post you negged me for.....and YOU called me a skank.

I like her, Sky. I have to wonder why you called only Syrenn a skank for harmless flirting with a man on USMB.

I don't like her today. She went out of her way to be hurtful to me for no reason.

I don't like her today. She went out of her way to be hurtful to me for no reason.

No sky, you went out of your way to get hurt.

Pointing out your aspirations to you to help you is not going out of my way to hurt you. Telling you that del was rudely dismissing you and not thinking about actually getting a blow job is not going out of my way to hurt you.

Would you like to see what going out of my way to hurt you would look like for comparison? I am pretty sure you would not, and know the difference.

Pointing out your aspirations to you to help you is not going out of my way to hurt you. Telling you that del was rudely dismissing you and not thinking about actually getting a blow job is not going out of my way to hurt you.

Would you like to see what going out of my way to hurt you would look like for comparison? I am pretty sure you would not, and know the difference.
Excuse me. Are you discussing PM content?

Get it while it's hot, folks.

apopcorn.gif

Nope... its all out in open thread. Or did you miss it?

I reported it. I won't PM you anymore because again and again you discuss the content on threads.

I saw it on that thread.

The only PM you and I have exchanged was just a few minutes ago and it had nothing to do with blow jobs. :lol:

Forum List

Back