Aspirations

New aspiration. Limit the amount of time I spend on political forums. Set a daily limit, with a schedule.

Isn't focusing on your abundant negativity kind of negative?

I set an aspiration to be more positive and less negative this year, and I'm happy with my progress, so far.

That's a very positive spin on your heavy focus on your abundant negativity.

Of course a positive is just a double negative, so to speak.

I welcome your negative view of my aspirations. I'm very happy with my progress and that's all that matters.

OK, here's how it goes so far. I've set my intention and aspirations and have mostly kept to them.

Nobody buys it. It doesn't matter, i do. I have spent more time on the Testimony in Song thread than anything else in over a week.

I'm feeling good about my intentions. I intuit the progression will be to a blog and away from the forum.

Last edited:
Still holding my intention. I'm going to take some time off too.

Time stamps are everything... your post here is at 3:44. This little gem is 4:30. I think you need to get that chime a working .

Hi, you have received -146 reputation points from Sky Dancer.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Skank

Regards,
Sky Dancer

Time stamps are everything... your post here is at 3:44. This little gem is 4:30. I think you need to get that chime a working .

Comment:
Skank

Regards,
Sky Dancer

:disagree:

As of 3:44 I was still holding my aspiration. By 4:30 I had lost it. Thank you for pointing out that I blew it today. I've had a pretty good run without incident until today.

I've made an agreement with myself, that if I mess up, I will take some time off the forum. See ya.

Last edited:

Comment:
Skank

Regards,
Sky Dancer
:lol:

Yup, she really is holding that intention. Of what, hard to tell.

Thank you for pointing out that I lost it today. I've made an agreement with myself, that if I do, I will take some time off the forum. See ya.

Yeah, but you said you were going to take time off and knew you were failing .... before you negged me. Time stamps sky...are everything.

You play this like a wife beater sky. You beat people up, say your shit, then say you are sorry you will be better....until the next time you decide to swing away.

As of 3:44 I was still holding my aspiration. By 4:30 I had lost it. Thank you for pointing out that I blew it today. I've had a pretty good run without incident until today.

I've made an agreement with myself, that if I mess up, I will take some time off the forum. See ya.
Not too much of a good run, Sky. You were insulting several yesterday.

I wouldn't call that too much progress, but to each his own.

Personally, I think you are approaching this the wrong way. If you want to feel better about yourself, DO feel better about yourself. DON'T rely on others to make you feel better (or worse, which seems to be the way you lean).

Last edited:
New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -360 reputation points from Ropey.

Comment:
negging your friend and calling her a skank? progressing?

Regards,
Ropey

She isn't my friend, Ropey.

Comment:
Skank

Regards,
Sky Dancer

:disagree:

I WAS doing ok until 4:30.

Really?

And for context...this is the post you negged me for.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...vatar-for-someone-at-usmb-12.html#post4511702

Forum List

Back