Aspirations

Excuse me. Are you discussing PM content?

Nope... its all out in open thread. Or did you miss it?

I reported it. I won't PM you anymore because again and again you discuss the content on threads.

Feel free to report anything you like sky. But as i said... its all out there in public

Did you ask del if he was joking sky? I am pretty sure he was even if the joke was in bad taste. I also doubt he meant it as a rape term, more of a fuck you, fuck off dismissal. I also doubt that del hates women, far from it, i think he likes us quite a lot.

Blow me does come with context sky,. Talking, bantering, posting is far different then having a dick shoved in your mouth while being raped and having them say blow me.

The thing with posts sky, is you can not hear the inflection of voice. What is written and meant does not always match up with what is read and perceived.

And just an FYI sky, I don't invite anything with my avi. Anyone who assumes such is usually in for quite a shock. I do fine it amusing that you think it is so though.

Yachiru__the_attention_whore_by_Zeki_chan51.jpg

I reported it. I won't PM you anymore because again and again you discuss the content on threads.

Feel free to report anything you like sky. But as i said... its all out there in public

Did you ask del if he was joking sky? I am pretty sure he was even if the joke was in bad taste. I also doubt he meant it as a rape term, more of a fuck you, fuck off dismissal. I also doubt that del hates women, far from it, i think he likes us quite a lot.

Blow me does come with context sky,. Talking, bantering, posting is far different then having a dick shoved in your mouth while being raped and having them say blow me.

The thing with posts sky, is you can not hear the inflection of voice. What is written and meant does not always match up with what is read and perceived.

And just an FYI sky, I don't invite anything with my avi. Anyone who assumes such is usually in for quite a shock. I do fine it amusing that you think it is so though.
With respect to that post of yours that you quoted, and taking into consideration she took offense to your flirting with a male poster (the 'skank' comment), honestly I think there is a touch of jealousy going on. I could be wrong, obviously.

Or, it's just a serious control issue - act like the woman she wants you to be.

Hard to tell.

With respect to that post of yours that you quoted, and taking into consideration she took offense to your flirting with a male poster (the 'skank' comment), honestly I think there is a touch of jealousy going on. I could be wrong, obviously.

Hard to tell.

Or, alternately it's....

AttentionWhore.jpg

Hard to tell.

Or, alternately it's....

AttentionWhore.jpg
Munchausens, maybe?

Hard to tell.

Or, alternately it's....

AttentionWhore.jpg
Munchausens, maybe?

Just a very, very insecure individual with the maturity level of a goth-teen.

Who also happens to be a counselor for troubled people.

I saw it on that thread.

The only PM you and I have exchanged was just a few minutes ago and it had nothing to do with blow jobs. :lol:

We exchanged at least NINE PM's today.

Since she was quoting me, i assume she was speaking to me sky, not to you.

Si was telling the truth, she and i had just that moment exchanged a PM...and blow jobs were not a subject we covered.

I saw it on that thread.

The only PM you and I have exchanged was just a few minutes ago and it had nothing to do with blow jobs. :lol:

Si was telling the truth, she and i had just that moment exchanged a PM...and blow jobs were not a subject we covered.

OK. We're done.

I saw it on that thread.

This is true.

And, my fever has broken, I'm pretty sure.

Forum List

Back