Ask A Schizophrenic

what cone is that? lennypartiv? :laugh:
So you never heard of Maxwell Smart?
PicsArt_05-22-08.25.19.jpg

I am a diagnosed schizophrenic.
Ask me nearly anything and I’ll respond. I won’t be offended.
The purpose of this thread is to clear up any misunderstandings about mental illness.
The mental health crisis is a national security issue.
I’m ready to do my part, to help fix the problem.
Ask away.
While there are many causes for homelessness, mental illness is one of them.

How do we solve the homeless problem?

The purpose of this thread is to clear up any misunderstandings about mental illness.

Ask away.

Are the voices in your head hot and sexy, or evil voices?

Ask away.
How does that affect your daily life? Can you work, can you maintain relationships, that sorta stuff.

Ask away.
Ok, what does it to you?

but silence is not silent!

there is something called the voice of silence.
Tinnitus in silence does not count, even for Armor or Artillery Officers.
Voices out of silence would be an issue.

Last edited:
Actually he didnt.
Him being a nut job I knew where he was coming from.
For some reason he wanted to keep in touch with me.
He got fired for harassing a girl he worked with a few years back from a company he worked for.
The dude is a nut bag.
I live in a gated community where the streets cleary say Private!!!
Google isnt even allowed to map our streets.
Many schizophrenics that are on medication will behave so normally that they either think they no longer need medication, or there was a mistake and they never needed it.

My roommate imagined we were in a relationship since we shared living space. He would imagine we were building a life together. He was cured and stop taking his meds. I'd come home to find disarray and him in a catatonic break.

Many schizophrenics that are on medication will behave so normally that they either think they no longer need medication, or there was a mistake and they never needed it.

My roommate imagined we were in a relationship since we shared living space. He would imagine we were building a life together. He was cured and stop taking his meds. I'd come home to find disarray and him in a catatonic break.

Sounds like this guy.
We were somewhat friends in High school but not close by any stretch.
I hadn't seen the guy in 30 years. Someone knocked on my door one day and there he was. I wish to god I wouldnt have opened the door.
It took me at least 5 years to get him to go away. I blocked every phone he tried to connect with me.
It was crazy! I flat out told the guy I was going to get a restraining order if he didnt leave me the fuck alone.
It was nuts!!
I hope I'm done with the the guy at this point.
I mean who wants to stay in touch with someone who calls you a stalker?

Sounds like this guy.
We were somewhat friends in High school but not close by any stretch.
I hadn't seen the guy in 30 years. Someone knocked on my door one day and there he was. I wish to god I wouldnt have opened the door.
It took me at least 5 years to get him to go away. I blocked every phone he tried to connect with me.
It was crazy! I flat out told the guy I was going to get a restraining order if he didnt leave me the fuck alone.
It was nuts!!
I hope I'm done with the the guy at this point.
I mean who wants to stay in touch with someone who calls you a stalker?
Men generally do not do well in uncommitted relationships. Even sane ones. The promise of "I vow to pay half the rent and half the utilities" somehow becomes love, honor and obey, for life. He would imagine things were going along splendidly. Stop taking his meds and end up in the hospital with a psychotic break.

At that time I had a very hard paced life with no room for accommodations. I let him back in ONCE. The second time, i moved. I guess he went back to his mother.

Forum List

Back