Had a neck shot this mourning

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
They have me an epidural in my C5-6 neck area
This happened early this mourning in Phoenix. Still hot as hell

My neck pain seems to have gone greatly down. I actually feel little to zero pain right now

Seems these shots dont last very long
Maybe a few months .. maybe 6 months. I dont know

My neck pain seems to have gone greatly down. I actually feel little to zero pain right now

Are they talking about just fusing it? You start to lose flexibility when you fuse, but the pain goes away completely. Fusing one disk also leads to having to do the same to other disks in the future. I heard Hulk Hogan on Rogans podcast and he said that he had every disk in his back fused, so he is kind of like Frankenstein, but he still seems to get around fine. It beats having nerve pain.

But why are you in mourning?

Are they talking about just fusing it? You start to lose flexibility when you fuse, but the pain goes away completely. Fusing one disk also leads to having to do the same to other disks in the future. I heard Hulk Hogan on Rogans podcast and he said that he had every disk in his back fused, so he is kind of like Frankenstein, but he still seems to get around fine. It beats having nerve pain.

NO
My pain is concentrated and fusion is only for shooting nerve pain

C= Cervical. C5-6 indicates the 5th and 6th cervical vertebrae.
L= Lumbar (lower back)
THANK YOU. Now it makes sense. I have an issue with my L3-4. I was just remembering the 3-4 part and forgetting the L part.

I join other members (and guests) in wishing you the very best as you work to reduce your pain.

That old cliche is so true: Health is the most important thing in life.

We take it for granted -- until we realize that we shouldn't.

Forum List

Back