Ask A Schizophrenic

Grogu

Sep 17, 2023
I am a diagnosed schizophrenic.

Ask me nearly anything and I’ll respond. I won’t be offended.

The purpose of this thread is to clear up any misunderstandings about mental illness.

The mental health crisis is a national security issue.

I’m ready to do my part, to help fix the problem.

Ask away.

I am a diagnosed schizophrenic.

Ask me nearly anything and I’ll respond. I won’t be offended.

The purpose of this thread is to clear up any misunderstandings about mental illness.

The mental health crisis is a national security issue.

I’m ready to do my part, to help fix the problem.

Ask away.
Does yer bush burn but is not consumed?

Simon and Garfunkel articulated that impeccably well.

Disturbed did an absolutely beautiful cover of that song.

And no one seems to know what that song is about.

To me, the tune entitled Sound of Silence refers to what it’s like to be misunderstood. Why bother, I may as well just be silent.

That is it, in a nutshell. The Graduate was also a classic movie.

Ok here is a serious question.
Do you believe other mental illnesses should be afforded special rights over your condition? Such as males pissing in the female restroom.
Why can't schizos being afforded the same rights as when they believe they are president?

Ok here is a serious question.
Do you believe other mental illnesses should be afforded special rights over your condition? Such as males pissing in the female restroom.
Why can't schizos being afforded the same rights as when they believe they are president?
Hell, schizophrenics already get a tax-free existence for their churches

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

I'm a schizophrenic,

And so am I...

Yeah, I know... DID is no a diagnosis commonly associated with schizophrenia. It's a decades old poem from Oscar Levant.

I suppose you know what sort of blow-back your candor will potentially generate... be that as it may, you may want to consider asking a Mod to delete this thread...

Forum List

Back