Ask a question to the person below you

I'm not sure I understand the question. If you're asking which side gets the best of their enemy I'd say that until Nov 4th the right would be declared the winner but since Nov 4th many of them have gone off the reservation and are completely loony tunes even at the slightest provocation. It's actually pretty funny.

What physical feature do you look at first when checking out a potential sexual partner?

what poster from this us messageboard could successfully interrogate and break a person down the BEST, preferably breakdown an enemy to the country ?

what poster from this us messageboard could successfully interrogate and break a person down the BEST, preferably breakdown an enemy to the country ?

That would be Cecilie1200 hands down.

Which USMB poster would be the first to break down under enemy interrogation?

That's easy. Shogun. I think that despite his online persona and some of his whacked out ideas, he is probably a lot of fun and a real decent guy if you can get his sense of humor.

I almost went on a 3 way date with del once but his crappy van broke down and he had to drop out of the contest.

And how about you, Miss Inside Edition?

Oh, I once was asked on a date, just a friendly date, to go see m*ni play with his band but couldn't go that night.

He announces his one yearly gig every year. He announced it here this year. He plays bass guitar.

That's easy. Shogun. I think that despite his online persona and some of his whacked out ideas, he is probably a lot of fun and a real decent guy if you can get his sense of humor.

I almost went on a 3 way date with del once but his crappy van broke down and he had to drop out of the contest.

And how about you, Miss Inside Edition?

sunni boy for sure, or maybe his new nazi friend, it's a tie.

No questions to answer?

Here's a question my son asked me when he was 2. If clouds are made of water, why are some so dark?

Same thing that will show life on another world that life exists on Earth. Bovine flatulence.

Is dancing in your underwear o.k. after 45 beers?

-Joe

Last edited:

Forum List

Back