Black Friday Sale Link...

I don't know about your area but, I've been noticing lately how empty the parking lots have been at big retail stores.

At this point, these big chains may need to start advertising Fire Sales. If things don't pick-up after Thanksgiving, the big retailers are really going to be hurtin'.

It looks like its is going to be a dismal christmas season for most retailers, that's for damned sure.

It is not untypically for most retailers do 50% of their annual business during the 8 weeks or so of christmas season, too, so if that season is way off, their annual sales figures are going to be way way down.

in october, retailers had the biggest drop in near 40 years.

good deals for us are coming....

retailers WILL drop prices in order to sell what they got....even if it hits their profit margin with less mark up in their products.....

Sales heals ALL wounds/troubles.

they HAVE to reach their sales goals, even if at less margin, because they need to cover their prorated expenses, then they can work on getting their margins up through special deals from vendors on future, newer, fresher product that they buy.

BASICALLY, expect the best deals in our lifetime!!!!

IF they do not meet their sales goals or come close, then expect more layoffs and unemployment rising.

:eusa_think: I wonder how many of the "fat cat's" in big business, and in "government" will be having a "dismal holiday season" this year. Not many, would be my guess. :eusa_think:

in october, retailers had the biggest drop in near 40 years.

good deals for us are coming....

retailers WILL drop prices in order to sell what they got....even if it hits their profit margin with less mark up in their products.....

Sales heals ALL wounds/troubles.

they HAVE to reach their sales goals, even if at less margin, because they need to cover their prorated expenses, then they can work on getting their margins up through special deals from vendors on future, newer, fresher product that they buy.

BASICALLY, expect the best deals in our lifetime!!!!

IF they do not meet their sales goals or come close, then expect more layoffs and unemployment rising.

A lot of great deals on stuff I don't need. There in lies the problem. I might get a great deal on a fishing rod but what am I going to pay January's bills with ?

A lot of great deals on stuff I don't need. There in lies the problem. I might get a great deal on a fishing rod but what am I going to pay January's bills with ?

Many, are in the same boat....so, it is still a hit or miss as to whether the lower prices will help enough to make the people forget about january rent.

It'll probably work, to some degree....knowing American's love of shopping.

Many, are in the same boat....so, it is still a hit or miss as to whether the lower prices will help enough to make the people forget about january rent.

It'll probably work, to some degree....knowing American's love of shopping.

Oh I have no doubt there will be people out there blowing money on shit they don't need. After the give all their money to stores and it STILL doesn't produce that kick the economy needs then what ? Sell everything you bought at Christmas on e-bay ? :lol:

Oh I have no doubt there will be people out there blowing money on shit they don't need. After the give all their money to stores and it STILL doesn't produce that kick the economy needs then what ? Sell everything you bought at Christmas on e-bay ? :lol:

They said on the news last night that "The Mustang Ranch", (Reno, NV.) was booming with business. :eusa_whistle: I guess their "guests" figure if I am going to get "screwed" I might as well get "SCREWED!" :lol:

They said on the news last night that "The Mustang Ranch", (Reno, NV.) was booming with business. :eusa_whistle: I guess their "guests" figure if I am going to get "screwed" I might as well get "SCREWED!" :lol:

Sex always makes me forget about the bad times ---for awhile. :lol:

Christmas spending is ridiculous. I buy my mom something nice, and that's it. She buys me a few articles of clothing that I beg her not to. She used to spend $300-$500 a year on each of us, and we finally convinced her to stop.

I can always buy a big screen tv next year.

This year I am buying all the guns I think will be banned by the Obama Administration.

Many folks in my neck of the woods are doing the same.

The $600 I put back for a flat panel TV on Black Friday went for an M1 Carbine.

universal_m1_carbine.jpg

Saving up now for a Remington R-15 VTR.

remington_model_r-15_vtr.jpg

Firearms | Rifles | Guns | Pistols | Dakota Sportsmen

IMO The only retailer that is going to make out this holiday season is the Gun Shop owners, Bass Pro, and Cabela's.

I can always buy a big screen tv next year.

This year I am buying all the guns I think will be banned by the Obama Administration.

Many folks in my neck of the woods are doing the same.

The $600 I put back for a flat panel TV on Black Friday went for an M1 Carbine.

universal_m1_carbine.jpg

Saving up now for a Remington R-15 VTR.

remington_model_r-15_vtr.jpg

Firearms | Rifles | Guns | Pistols | Dakota Sportsmen

IMO The only retailer that is going to make out this holiday season is the Gun Shop owners, Bass Pro, and Cabela's.

nice---planning on hunting with that this year ?

Forum List

Back