Asian Pride! Proud To Be Asian!

Read the comments then make your own mark ^_^

I love AZN peoples.

:thup: I, do, too. I am glad they are in America. They have made us smarter. Their bar is set high and their standards and integrity, are generally impeccable.

I agree generally. However, the bell shaped curve would indicate that there are AZN despots, AZN gangs, AZN imbeciles and other sub-sets that we should not respect.

Of course. Nothing is perfect, which is why I used the qualifier, generally. ;)

I doubt that all Asian men are attracting to underage girls. What a stupid thread.

Don't you know that we Asians look much younger than our real age? Most Asians who are 17 years old still look like 8 - 12 years old especially if based on westerners standard [ due to westerners look much older than their real age ]. So there is no underage Asians you see on the videos and pics.

I've been to Japan and Korea many times and it's my observation that some women age really well and other women's looks go south at age 35 or so.

My Wife is from Okinawa and though she's 47 she still looks really good. And what's more is her Mom, who is 65, STILL looks great! And her Aunt at 62? Smokin'!

Why do morons have to be proud about anything? Pride leads to the worst of sins and if some cracker put on his own pride show then everyone would cry "RACIST". Just put that shit way. Nobody can help that they're born in any which way. None of that crap makes you who you are.

Off your prescriptions again.

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

As a white heterosexual monogamous male American, I am not allowed to be proud.

As a left-handed, I am allowed to be proud.

As a descendant of Gypsies, I am not allowed to be proud.

As a person making a living from hydrocarbons, I am not allowed to be proud.

As a pet owner, I am allowed to be proud.

As a consumer of alcohol, I'm allowed.... a little leeway. :D

As a descendant of Gypsies, you are not allowed to be proud?

Really?

Did you guys lose a war to France or something?

Why do morons have to be proud about anything? Pride leads to the worst of sins and if some cracker put on his own pride show then everyone would cry "RACIST". Just put that shit way. Nobody can help that they're born in any which way. None of that crap makes you who you are.

probably would have been better said like " i feel lucky to be an asian" or "being asian gives me a rush" Its funny whenever I hear this because it reminds me of a highschool conversations with one of my friends who was Japanese. He was on the JV basketball team and I remember him telling me he wished he was black. i asked him why and he said because he would be able to dunk.

Note how Anime characters all appear to be Caucasian?

All of them have huge, round eyes.

Japanese believes Anime characters based on Asians, are you going to go against that? And why are western cosplayers always fail cosplaying Anime characters if what you said is true?

All I do is look at Anime, and see that the characters have ROUND EYES.
anime_eyes_by_annokat-d4rm670.jpg

None of these examples look remotely Asian.

Cosplay (コスプレ, kosupure?), short for costume play, is a performance art in which participants called cosplayers wear costumes and fashion accessories to represent a specific character or idea that is usually identified with a unique name
I have no idea why "western players fail" at costuming themselves as anime characters. Perhaps eyes are not the entire costume.

Note how Anime characters all appear to be Caucasian?

All of them have huge, round eyes.

you sure do have a lot of opinions on this, you being a round eye.

Yes, I find the subject fascinating. Clearly, the characters are supposed to be Asian, yet they look like Caucasians. Why? Wouldn't it be simple for Asians to draw Asians that look like Asians? Do Caucasian cartoonists draw Caucasians that look like Asians?

I lived in Japan. They are aggressively pro-anglo to the point of surgery and laying out $`1000's for vintage jeans.

Forum List

Back