Asian Pride! Proud To Be Asian!

Read the comments then make your own mark ^_^

Note how Anime characters all appear to be Caucasian?

All of them have huge, round eyes.

Japanese believes Anime characters based on Asians, are you going to go against that? And why are western cosplayers always fail cosplaying Anime characters if what you said is true?

All I do is look at Anime, and see that the characters have ROUND EYES.
anime_eyes_by_annokat-d4rm670.jpg

None of these examples look remotely Asian.

Cosplay (コスプレ, kosupure?), short for costume play, is a performance art in which participants called cosplayers wear costumes and fashion accessories to represent a specific character or idea that is usually identified with a unique name
I have no idea why "western players fail" at costuming themselves as anime characters. Perhaps eyes are not the entire costume.

So you are against what Japanese believed, what you said does not make sense because westerners could not make any Anime or never able to make characters that look like Anime characters. Anyway because you said you use your vision then based on who is this character made by westerner, based on westerners too or weirdly based on Asians?
community_showcase_lita360.jpg

It will be very hard for you to answer that question because you will realize how dumb the reason you use to claim Anime characters based on westerners.
Also if westerners can sucessfully Cosplay Anime characters then why do Anime fans dislike western cosplayers?

Japanese believes Anime characters based on Asians, are you going to go against that? And why are western cosplayers always fail cosplaying Anime characters if what you said is true?

Cosplay (コスプレ, kosupure?), short for costume play, is a performance art in which participants called cosplayers wear costumes and fashion accessories to represent a specific character or idea that is usually identified with a unique name
I have no idea why "western players fail" at costuming themselves as anime characters. Perhaps eyes are not the entire costume.

So you are against what Japanese believed, what you said does not make sense because westerners could not make any Anime or never able to make characters that look like Anime characters. Anyway because you said you use your vision then based on who is this character made by westerner, based on westerners too or weirdly based on Asians?

It will be very hard for you to answer that question because you will realize how dumb the reason you use to claim Anime characters based on westerners.
Also if westerners can sucessfully Cosplay Anime characters then why do Anime fans dislike western cosplayers?

First, let me praise your English. It really is Brave to write outside your primary language!

I have no expertise in Cosplayers. I'm not sure why anime fans may or may not like western cosplayers.

I am talking about the anime DRAWINGS. Why do anime DRAWINGS not have ASIAN FEATURES?

First, let me praise your English. It really is Brave to write outside your primary language!

I have no expertise in Cosplayers. I'm not sure why anime fans may or may not like western cosplayers.

I am talking about the anime DRAWINGS. Why do anime DRAWINGS not have ASIAN FEATURES?

As I have said it will be very hard for you to answer that question because answering it only showing how dumb the logic you use, you only need to answer if that western made characters based on westerners too or based on Asians which is very simple to do except for those who realize it will prove how dumb they are.

Instead of answering the question you choose to run away by making more nonsense, mwahahaha you are being beaten by an Asian

Last edited:

As I have said it will be very hard for you to answer that question because answering it only showing how dumb the logic you use, you only need to answer if that western made characters based on westerners too or based on Asians which is very simple to do except for those who realize it will prove how dumb they are.

Instead of answering the question you choose to run away by making more nonsense, mwahahaha you are being beaten by an Asian

Um.....yeah.

I lived in Japan. They are aggressively pro-anglo to the point of surgery and laying out $`1000's for vintage jeans.

That was a remarkably stupid comment, even for you.
you ever live in Japan Froth boi? @Unkotare I did before their recession son. No hard feelings. Here Froth boi :up: :9:

His only experience is with Asian cuisine. Cream Of Sum Yunguy soup stains cover his bib.

Pussywuss never tires of making an ass of himself.

Meh, I've had some Oriental friends over the years. I'll give them this: They know when to zip it :eusa_silenced: :mad-61:
I find it odd that you say you had these friends, yet they never made you aware that "oriental" is considered a racial slur? People from asia are asians, objects from asia are oriental. There is a difference.

Meh, I've had some Oriental friends over the years. I'll give them this: They know when to zip it :eusa_silenced: :mad-61:
I find it odd that you say you had these friends, yet they never made you aware that "oriental" is considered a racial slur? People from asia are asians, objects from asia are oriental. There is a difference.
Not back when I lived over there. It was some time ago.

To us Asians the term "oriental" refer to any Asians who look like Chinese so that term is not a racism term.

Japanese government also agrees Anime characters are based on Asians and not westerners
31b13e7a2ca84ddb483bc9536f6fccab.jpg

BTW- I was just joshing when I said I referred to Asians as "Orientals". I did that to yank Unkotare's (Froth boi's) chain because he's a spazz troll. I'm old but not quite that old ;)

The facial features of Asians used to somewhat repulse me, but I grew to appreciate their appearance. The cartoon representation - not so much.

And I've always admired the features of African-Americans. The features, mind you. Not the attitude.

ARE ASIANS PROUD TO BE THE WORST DRIVERS BAR NONE? Are Asians proud to be the least inclusive group ever? Are asians proud to never talk english in front of english/white people? Its very rude and selfish. Are asian guys proud to be so short and feeble looking?

Forum List

Back