As the left creates the myth of the "far right extremists," LGBTQ people start learning how to shoot

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...good for them....an armed citizenry is the only check on government violence, government sanctioned violence and government inability to control the violence of one group against another....

The funny thing.....these same people...will vote democrats into office who will do everything in their power to take away those same guns........now that is funny....

As far right rises, LGBTQ gun group hits firing line in NY

Trigger Warning members are anxious about armed and organized extremists who seem increasingly emboldened. Their response has a touch of symmetry to it: They started a club to teach members how to take up arms.

“It’s a way to assert our strength,” said Jake Allen, 27, who helped form the group. “Often, queer people are thought of as being weak, as being defenseless, and I think in many ways this pushes back against that. And I want white supremacists and neo-Nazis to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves.”
------------

Trigger Warning members meet once a month to shoot still targets and saucer-shaped pigeons. The 18 dues-paying members are all LGBTQ, many just learning about guns.

“I identified as a pacifist really through most of my life,” said McSpadden, 37, who has attended a self-defense seminar and now owns a 20-gauge shotgun.

On a recent evening, their instructor showed novices how to pull a .22-caliber rifle snugly to their shoulders and how to aim slightly ahead of a moving target. Members cheered when shooters shattered a pigeon or hit a bull’s-eye.

Good. If the alt-right isn't stopped soon at the ballot box, the only recourse will be armed resistance.

Great! That should make a wonderful half hour special on pay-per-view! Oh! And my Son sells some adorable pink revolvers. I'll see if he can put them on sale.

Good. If the alt-right isn't stopped soon at the ballot box, the only recourse will be armed resistance.

Yet it will remain the case that conservatives will own the overwhelming vast majority of weapons, as well as the skill and knowledge of their use.

If you think that your side will win through armed force what it cannot win through the legitimate democratic process, then I think you are very badly deceived.

Yep...good for them....an armed citizenry is the only check on government violence, government sanctioned violence and government inability to control the violence of one group against another....

The funny thing.....these same people...will vote democrats into office who will do everything in their power to take away those same guns........now that is funny....

Trigger Warning members are anxious about armed and organized extremists who seem increasingly emboldened. Their response has a touch of symmetry to it: They started a club to teach members how to take up arms.

“It’s a way to assert our strength,” said Jake Allen, 27, who helped form the group. “Often, queer people are thought of as being weak, as being defenseless, and I think in many ways this pushes back against that. And I want white supremacists and neo-Nazis to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves.”
------------

Trigger Warning members meet once a month to shoot still targets and saucer-shaped pigeons. The 18 dues-paying members are all LGBTQ, many just learning about guns.

“I identified as a pacifist really through most of my life,” said McSpadden, 37, who has attended a self-defense seminar and now owns a 20-gauge shotgun.

On a recent evening, their instructor showed novices how to pull a .22-caliber rifle snugly to their shoulders and how to aim slightly ahead of a moving target. Members cheered when shooters shattered a pigeon or hit a bull’s-eye.
The police are only going to shoot the black ones. We already know that.

Yet it will remain the case that conservatives will own the overwhelming vast majority of weapons, as well as the skill and knowledge of their use.

If you think that your side will win through armed force what it cannot win through the legitimate democratic process, then I think you are very badly deceived.
I’m sure you yokel clowns felt the same way back in 1861.

------------

The Black police?

------------

The Black police?
No, the black gays.

Course, if the black policeman are not in uniform, they could get shot too.

Off-duty cop shot in St. Louis in an incident police say was 'friendly fire'
A 38-year-old, black off-duty cop was shot by a white officer Wednesday after he reportedly offered to assist police who were involved in a chase, Fox News reported.

Oops.

------------

The Black police?
No, the black gays.

Course, if the black policeman are not in uniform, they could get shot too.

Off-duty cop shot in St. Louis in an incident police say was 'friendly fire'
A 38-year-old, black off-duty cop was shot by a white officer Wednesday after he reportedly offered to assist police who were involved in a chase, Fox News reported.

Oops.
All that Liberal bullshit spouting out of your fingers onto your keyboard.
Just ask a Black police officer where he feels safer.

And we were right, then, too. Your side started a war to break up the nation, and to preserve slavery, and mine is the side that won.
Your side celebrates the confederacy and cherishes their flag. Your side thinks slavery should have been left to the states to decide about, and that it was nothing to fight over. Your side remains bitter that the Confederacy was defeated. So excuse me if I call you out for hypocrisy.

And we were right, then, too. Your side started a war to break up the nation, and to preserve slavery, and mine is the side that won.
Your side celebrates the confederacy and cherishes their flag. Your side thinks slavery should have been left to the states to decide about, and that it was nothing to fight over. Your side remains bitter that the Confederacy was defeated. So excuse me if I call you out for hypocrisy.

Not sure which is worse. That you actually believe that or that you believe others will.

StrawmanArmy.jpg

Forum List

Back