Votes: 45 50.6%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
You don't see your fellow posters? Check out the vote. 2-1, and that's not even a true reflection of the board. This board IS 80% right-wing. It doesn't even LEAN right, it IS right, and the mod and admin staff reflect those numbers.

I would hardly say this board is 80% "right"... it is pretty even.. though the vast majority of idiot trolls are on the wingnut far left

At least Romney knows economics 101.
President Obama is just for controlling the people and knows nothing about economics.

bummer the government isn't a corporation that benefits from putting people out of work.

*shrug*

we bled 75,000 jobs a month the last time the rightwingnuts ran things.

And we're at a net-loss of more than 1M since 1/20/09
:eusa_shhh:

ABO

I in no way will vote for Obama...

I wish Romney were not the probable REP nominee... but even with what I do not like, he is better than Obama

I wish I could agree with Paul on things other than budget, spending, and some domestic policy.. his foreign policy is idiotic... but he is better than Obama and I would vote for him in the GA over Obama

If there would be a surprise REP nominee... as long as they were not some big spending false conservative with huge glaring faults.. I would vote for them over Obama...

However.. I will probably not vote 3rd party in the GA... to feel better about not taking a vote away from Obama's main opponent

ditto0.gif

to_obama.gif

Hmmm 4 people responding, 4 votes for Romney BD? could it be????

on this rightwing board?

Yeah, no doubt! I am wondering though; where are all the Ron Paul supporters. I really wanted to know how much of a dent he's going to put in the Romney run.
While the total membership of this board may be a microcosm of the US population in many ways, the active membership (those that read and post regularly) likely includes many that never visit the Political Forum. Of those that visit the Political Forum regularly, I suspect that most are right of center (the leftists likely give up more quickly when their sick logic is exposed repeatedly) so I conclude that the results of this particular poll will not be indicative of the November vote distribution. In other words, it is meaningless and has no bearing on reality.

It does present an opportunity to inform those dear Ron Paul supporters that a voter for Ron Paul, while possibly sending a message to Ron that he is appreciated, will weaken the effort to get the goddamned Marxist asshole Obama out of office.

A vote for Ron Paul will be a vote for Obama! Don't waste your vote! Vote for Romney!

You don't see your fellow posters? Check out the vote. 2-1, and that's not even a true reflection of the board. This board IS 80% right-wing. It doesn't even LEAN right, it IS right, and the mod and admin staff reflect those numbers.

I would hardly say this board is 80% "right"... it is pretty even.. though the vast majority of idiot trolls are on the wingnut far left

There are people on this board who lean right who will tell you that 80% of this board leans right, and not only that but it reflects America as well. See: Dr. House.

At least Romney knows economics 101.
President Obama is just for controlling the people and knows nothing about economics.

bummer the government isn't a corporation that benefits from putting people out of work.

*shrug*

we bled 75,000 jobs a month the last time the rightwingnuts ran things.

I'm sorry....did you mean to say Ried and Pelosi were rightwingnuts ?

But....

RealClearMarkets - Obama Grasps At Employment Straws

For all of 2011, the labor force rose by only 274,000. At full employment, the labor force would have increased by more than 1.1 million during 2011, reflecting the 1.7 million rise in the adult population.

By rights, "The Discouraged American Worker" should be Time magazine's "Person of the Year". During the first three years of Obama's presidency, the labor force fell by 0.7 million. In contrast, it rose by 3.5 million during the first three years of Bush 43's presidency, when America was also recovering from a recession. The labor force rose by 5.9 million during the first three years of Bush's second term.

The poll as it stands now has Obama getting less than 20% of the vote.

BTW:

A recent poll has Michelle Obama and Ann Romeny both more popular than their husbands. The poll also showed asbestos was too.

There are people on this board who lean right who will tell you that 80% of this board leans right, and not only that but it reflects America as well. See: Dr. House.

I don't inherently agree with everyone on 'the right' on this board.. nor on all their statements...

This board is simply not 80% right... just because some are to the right of you, does not mean they are on the right

Last edited:
Let's see:

The politics of blame: 1%, Republicans, ATM's, Arab spring, those damn Tea Partier's, etc.
Obamacare
8.4% 'cooked' unemployment figures
1,100 days without a budget
The dismantling of the Department of Defense
The war on the states: Arizona's immigration law, Texas' voter ID law, etc.
Eric Holder, Valerie Jarrett, etc.
45% increase in entitlement spending
A manufactured 'war on women'

Yep, Romney.

ABO

I wish Romney were not the probable REP nominee... but even with what I do not like, he is better than Obama

I wish I could agree with Paul on things other than budget, spending, and some domestic policy.. his foreign policy is idiotic... but he is better than Obama and I would vote for him in the GA over Obama

If there would be a surprise REP nominee... as long as they were not some big spending false conservative with huge glaring faults.. I would vote for them over Obama...

However.. I will probably not vote 3rd party in the GA... to feel better about not taking a vote away from Obama's main opponent

Of course you're not going to vote for Obama. You're a racist piece of shit.

ABO

Idiot troll

Yeah... I'm a racist with a multi-race wife... and all the evidence of racist posts and stances I have on here :rolleyes:

Go play in traffic

ABO

Perhaps he is just a Marxist-hating American...as am I!

Obama is a goddamned Marxist asshole!

Forum List

Back