Votes: 45 50.6%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Your choice to marry an Asian (for all I know was a mail order) has what to do with your hatred of African Americans?
Knock off the family shit. This is not a request.

Your pissing in the wind asking that asshole to refrain from being an asshole.
Deflections are all the left has.... they know their candidate is lacking in true love for America and they know he does'nt stand a snowballs chance in Hell at winning in Nov. 2012.
Actually, I'm not. It's against the board rules to knock a guy's family, and I was just trying to give him the opportunity to stop doing it before he gets himself banned since he obviously doesn't know baiting, getting a result, then using the info on a family member is taboo debate.

ABO

I in no way will vote for Obama...

I wish Romney were not the probable REP nominee... but even with what I do not like, he is better than Obama

I wish I could agree with Paul on things other than budget, spending, and some domestic policy.. his foreign policy is idiotic... but he is better than Obama and I would vote for him in the GA over Obama

If there would be a surprise REP nominee... as long as they were not some big spending false conservative with huge glaring faults.. I would vote for them over Obama...

However.. I will probably not vote 3rd party in the GA... to feel better about not taking a vote away from Obama's main opponent

Of course you're not going to vote for Obama. You're a racist piece of shit.

Idiot troll

Yeah... I'm a racist with a multi-race wife... and all the evidence of racist posts and stances I have on here :rolleyes:

Go play in traffic

The new definition of 'racist' - anyone who does not support Obama. :lol:

NO FAMILY....YOU CERTAINLY KNOW BETTER.

~Oddball
Knock off the family shit. This is not a request.

Your pissing in the wind asking that asshole to refrain from being an asshole.
Deflections are all the left has.... they know their candidate is lacking in true love for America and they know he does'nt stand a snowballs chance in Hell at winning in Nov. 2012.

Lick Turd hasn't made an intelligent post since showing up at USMB.

Of course you're not going to vote for Obama. You're a racist piece of shit.

Idiot troll

Yeah... I'm a racist with a multi-race wife... and all the evidence of racist posts and stances I have on here :rolleyes:

Go play in traffic

The new definition of 'racist' - anyone who does not support Obama. :lol:

Nothing new about it. Here's Jimmy to explain it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnRpZ0GI7ug]Jimmy Carter Calls People who Oppose Obama Racist - YouTube[/ame]

You don't see your fellow posters? Check out the vote. 2-1, and that's not even a true reflection of the board. This board IS 80% right-wing. It doesn't even LEAN right, it IS right, and the mod and admin staff reflect those numbers.

In other words, the right isnt censored as it is on other internet boards. Therefore, it's right wing.

I will vote Romney, and also vote to send asaritis back to school to government 101 again. Learn your definitions, asswipe.

You don't see your fellow posters? Check out the vote. 2-1, and that's not even a true reflection of the board. This board IS 80% right-wing. It doesn't even LEAN right, it IS right, and the mod and admin staff reflect those numbers.

I would hardly say this board is 80% "right"... it is pretty even.. though the vast majority of idiot trolls are on the wingnut far left

There are people on this board who lean right who will tell you that 80% of this board leans right, and not only that but it reflects America as well. See: Dr. House.

Where'd you get the 80% figure? Outta yer ass?

Sure, there's a right lean here, but there are plenty of vocal libs here... Many of them are nutjobs...

I am not going to vote in this election. Both candidates are worth too much money for me to get interested in supporting them. And dont squawk about that their money has been earned.

I'll either be sitting out this election

or casting a write-in vote for Zombie Nixon...
Thank you for not putting your nose-picking hands on the ballot station ahead of me. However, I'm packing some Lysol surface sterilizer in my purse just in case you change your mind.

Please select a different Avie. Thank you.

Forum List

Back