Votes: 18 20.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
ABO

I in no way will vote for Obama...

I wish Romney were not the probable REP nominee... but even with what I do not like, he is better than Obama

I wish I could agree with Paul on things other than budget, spending, and some domestic policy.. his foreign policy is idiotic... but he is better than Obama and I would vote for him in the GA over Obama

If there would be a surprise REP nominee... as long as they were not some big spending false conservative with huge glaring faults.. I would vote for them over Obama...

However.. I will probably not vote 3rd party in the GA... to feel better about not taking a vote away from Obama's main opponent

Of course you're not going to vote for Obama. You're a racist piece of shit.

Idiot troll

Yeah... I'm a racist with a multi-race wife... and all the evidence of racist posts and stances I have on here :rolleyes:

Go play in traffic

NO FAMILY....YOU CERTAINLY KNOW BETTER.

~Oddball

Last edited:
Right. But look at the mods and admins.

So what? How often do you see the mods or admins banning people or giving them shit? I see a lot of trolls that I think the board would be better without, but they are here day after day, spewing their babble. The mods and admins take a pretty light hand and as far as I can tell, make sure the board functions properly and keeps spam and what not cleared off. If you know of "rightwing" mods and admins using their godlike powers to harrass posters of the opposite persuasion based on politics, please expose this injustice for all to see. Maybe I'm just oblivious to it, but I've always seen any mod we've had as being pretty apolitical with a steady and even hand in how they did their job.

Last edited:

So what? How often do you see the mods or admins banning people or giving them shit? I see a lot of trolls that I think the board would be better without, but they are here day after day, spewing their babble. The mods and admins take a pretty light hand and as far as I can tell, make sure the board functions properly and keeps spam and what not cleared off. If you know of "rightwing" mods and admins using their godlike powers to harrass posters of the opposite persuasion based on politics, please expose this injustice for all to see. Maybe I'm just oblivious to it, but I've always seen any mod we've had as using a pretty apolitical with a steady and even hand in how they did their job.

You don't get around much here, do ya.

And I can't. Because it's against the rules.

So what? How often do you see the mods or admins banning people or giving them shit? I see a lot of trolls that I think the board would be better without, but they are here day after day, spewing their babble. The mods and admins take a pretty light hand and as far as I can tell, make sure the board functions properly and keeps spam and what not cleared off. If you know of "rightwing" mods and admins using their godlike powers to harrass posters of the opposite persuasion based on politics, please expose this injustice for all to see. Maybe I'm just oblivious to it, but I've always seen any mod we've had as using a pretty apolitical with a steady and even hand in how they did their job.

You don't get around much here, do ya.

And I can't. Because it's against the rules.

Been here 2 years longer than you, so yeah, I do. I just don't stir up needless shit or have a victimhood chip on my shoulder.

You don't see your fellow posters? Check out the vote. 2-1, and that's not even a true reflection of the board. This board IS 80% right-wing. It doesn't even LEAN right, it IS right, and the mod and admin staff reflect those numbers.

Then if you really believe that, why in the heck did ya post this thread?

You already knew the outcome. :dunno:

The last time we had a GOP president and GOP Congress we recovered from a severe recession in 24 months and had monthly UE numbers peaking at 6%. Things went downhill once the Dems got control of Congress.
So yeah it's Mitt.

I assume you refer to to the Carter/Reagan recession, which was planned, to slow down inflation. Do you disagree with theirs and Volkers plan?

The trouble with character assassination is that the assassin with the most information can destroy fairness and credibility at the polls by feeding information in to their precinct chairs in certain districts to up the ante for voting the way the character assassin wants by running certain types of ads, doing certain types of mailings, showing certain kinds of clips, publishing certain kinds of false polling information showing their own loser ahead, having certain types of mean-looking bullies wearing certain kinds of t-shirt messages, etc. in places where likely voters cannot miss them.

It's the Community-organizer Alinsky method of confusing voters, obfuscating debates with misleading audal, visual, emotional, chemical, and psychological information that clouded the 2008 election, and is now on steroids.

*I haven't made up my mind yet.*

You don't see your fellow posters? Check out the vote. 2-1, and that's not even a true reflection of the board. This board IS 80% right-wing. It doesn't even LEAN right, it IS right, and the mod and admin staff reflect those numbers.

I said why in an earlier post. I want to know how much Ron Paul would cut into Romney's take.

Who would you vote for?

Obama?

Obamaney?

Romney?

Whatever the tea bagging, Koch suckers tell you what you should think.

ABO

I in no way will vote for Obama...

I wish Romney were not the probable REP nominee... but even with what I do not like, he is better than Obama

I wish I could agree with Paul on things other than budget, spending, and some domestic policy.. his foreign policy is idiotic... but he is better than Obama and I would vote for him in the GA over Obama

If there would be a surprise REP nominee... as long as they were not some big spending false conservative with huge glaring faults.. I would vote for them over Obama...

However.. I will probably not vote 3rd party in the GA... to feel better about not taking a vote away from Obama's main opponent

Of course you're not going to vote for Obama. You're a racist piece of shit.

Asshole... Obama is going down, and racists like you wont stop it!

I said why in an earlier post. I want to know how much Ron Paul would cut into Romney's take.

Well if this poll is any indication, you can add Paul and Obama's vote together and it isn't even half of Romney's.

Idiot troll

Yeah... I'm a racist with a multi-race wife... and all the evidence of racist posts and stances I have on here :rolleyes:

Go play in traffic

NO FAMILY....YOU CERTAINLY KNOW BETTER.

~Oddball
Knock off the family shit. This is not a request.

Your pissing in the wind asking that asshole to refrain from being an asshole.
Deflections are all the left has.... they know their candidate is lacking in true love for America and they know he does'nt stand a snowballs chance in Hell at winning in Nov. 2012.

Forum List

Back