As I have Stated...'GOP should dump McConnell for obstructing Trump agenda'

Yet what you and Tom Horn in the thread he just posted are both advocating getting rid of the people who disagree with him. That is not how our government works. You know better.

I don't know about Tom, but I am advocating holding McConnell accountable for his lies and inability to lead and represent the American people.

McConnell was one of the man few dumbasses who claimed, "If only we had the House...now if only we had the Senate...now if only we had the WH we could repeal and replace the ACA'.

He said he had every intention of doing what the people made clear they wanted ... Well, he was given everything he claimed he needed, and he still found a way to fail. That's all he ever does.

While I do believe the GOP Congress should support the GOP President. The people who voted him in as President made it clear they wanted his agenda supported. McConnell SAID he wanted that, too. He lied...or he completely sucks as a leader.

Either way, for lying and/or sucking as a leader - for being a continuous gutless coward / failure, I believe a change in leadership is warranted.

Republicans don't agree on health care--it doesn't matter who the House speaker or Senate Majority leader is. These Republican congressmen and Senators want to keep their jobs too.
Plus they were ALL campaigning on repealing/replacing Obamacare.

It was the Freedom caucus who originally killed the bill in the house, it finally passed, Trump promoted it, and then he depromoted it by making a statement "that this is going to hurt a lot of people."

Anyone 50 or older is screwed with both these bills, premiums will skyrocket, and if you have a preexisting condition on top of that you won't be able to afford medical insurance. Click this link to watch an add from AARP.
AARP ad says House GOP health care bill would boost insurance rates for older Americans

THEY'RE STILL NOT ADDRESSING THE PROBLEM & the SOLUTION: The cost of Prescription drugs in this country. Why are we paying 3 to 6 times higher for prescription drugs than Canada & Europe are? Well because we're subsidizing them.
U.S. Consumers Foot the Bill for Cheap Drugs in Europe and Canada

This skyrockets premiums produces huge deficits in Medicare & Medicade, and the only thing they end up doing is cutting benefits. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Many of the top GOP were/are against Trump and have been since the beginning, but I'm not sure if it's just Trump they are against. Remember those under Obama (like Boehner) that wouldn't do a damn thing then either. That swamp needs drained both right & left

You need to understand basic civics.

1. You cannot repeal Obamacare and leave millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight.
2. It does no good to send up 30 house bills to repeal Obamacare with Obama sitting in the Oval office with a veto pen.
3. Threatening to shut down the government at every opportunity only hurts Republicans. Been there done that before.
4. Ted Cruz getting on the United States Senate floor and reading Green Eggs and Ham over Obamacare didn't work either.

Republicans had last 7 years to work on a new healthcare bill that they could have presented to the American public and didn't get it done. For the last 7 years all they have done is bitch and campaign on repealing Obamacare. Henceforth they were just using Obamacare as a political dog & pony show.

I didn't misunderstand anything. If you didn't notice, that's just about what I had said. Need more coffee??

You stated John Boehner didn't do a dam thing. I just gave you the reason why John Boehner couldn't do anything, which is the same reason Mitch McConnell can't do anything.

As JOHN BOEHNER stated in February--Republicans never agree on health care, and he also stated that all the repeal/replace rhetoric was nothing more than wildly optimistic happy talk for the campaign season.
Report: John Boehner says Obamacare won't be repealed and replaced

Watch the video in that link--

Are you defending the GOP???

Yes I agree Republicans have had plenty of time to do something about the issues at hand.....healthcare, budget, tax reform...you name it. So has Democrats and both have failed for whatever reasons. Mostly as I see it, is because they'd rather fight anything from the other side, just because it's the other side and has little to do with what is good for this country and it's people as a whole

Many of the top GOP were/are against Trump and have been since the beginning, but I'm not sure if it's just Trump they are against. Remember those under Obama (like Boehner) that wouldn't do a damn thing then either. That swamp needs drained both right & left

1. You cannot repeal Obamacare and leave millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight.
2. It does no good to send up 30 house bills to repeal Obamacare with Obama sitting in the Oval office with a veto pen.
3. Threatening to shut down the government at every opportunity only hurts Republicans. Been there done that before.
4. Ted Cruz getting on the United States Senate floor and reading Green Eggs and Ham over Obamacare didn't work either.

Republicans had last 7 years to work on a new healthcare bill that they could have presented to the American public and didn't get it done. For the last 7 years all they have done is bitch and campaign on repealing Obamacare. Henceforth they were just using Obamacare as a political dog & pony show.

I didn't misunderstand anything. If you didn't notice, that's just about what I had said. Need more coffee??

You stated John Boehner didn't do a dam thing. I just gave you the reason why John Boehner couldn't do anything, which is the same reason Mitch McConnell can't do anything.

As JOHN BOEHNER stated in February--Republicans never agree on health care, and he also stated that all the repeal/replace rhetoric was nothing more than wildly optimistic happy talk for the campaign season.

Yes I agree Republicans have had plenty of time to do something about the issues at hand.....healthcare, budget, tax reform...you name it. So has Democrats and both have failed for whatever reasons. Mostly as I see it, is because they'd rather fight anything from the other side, just because it's the other side and has little to do with what is good for this country and it's people as a whole

The only person that was campaigning on the real problem with health care--Prescription drugs was Hillary Clinton. Yes Obamacare passed without a single Republican vote. But two years later Republicans took over both houses, and anytime an Obamacare issue came up--it was "not let's fix this"--Oh hell no it was were going to Repeal the whole dam thing. So really Obama couldn't do anything with Obamacare either during his last 6 years.
EpiPen priced more than $600, while experts argue its medicinal value at $1

What's going to happen is Republicans will eventually sit down with Democrats to fix what needs to be fixed in Obamacare while keeping the structure intact.

This is the number ONE most important issue in this country today, and it's plain to see any mistakes from here on out are going to be noticed.

Erick Erickson says GOP should dump McConnell for obstructing Trump agenda

“Well he doesn’t seem to be down with the president’s agenda, I mean where is the wall, where’s tax reform, where’s Obamacare repeal? These are all things that go to the Senate and then they suddenly die.”

“It’s not like there aren’t the votes in the Senate to get them passed.”

It's no secret 'Mitchie Rich' McConnell did not / does not like Trump and wanted him out of the election, wanted him to lose the election.

He is a flaming Washington Establishment, status-quo, gutless cowardly Republican who was born a follower who loves power and will do anything to keep it rather than a leader.

“Mitch McConnell, in public, says he wants to pass a health care reform plan that repeals ObamaCare,” Erickson wrote. “But behind the scenes, McConnell has been working over liberal senators to assure them his plan will not actually scrap the Medicaid expansion and that he will undermine Senator Ted Cruz’s amendment to provide individual freedom in health care choices.”

“McConnell, again and again, stacks the deck against conservatives,” he added, “setting them up to be the fall guy for his own failures.”

What on earth made you believe that you elected a king or dictator? A 1000 mile 40 foot high wall that Mexico was going to pay for was about as realistic as Bernie Sanders promising a free college education for everyone.

You cannot repeal Obamacare leaving millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight, without a replacement.

John Boehner--stated last February that all the repeal/replace rhetoric was nothing more that wildly optimistic happy talk for the campaign season, citing Republicans NEVER agree on health care. They had seven years to work on one--and never came up with one.

Plus you have this going on in every single Republican town hall.

Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas getting ripped a new one.

The next time some ass clown is promising you a bunch of bullshit you might want to think about what congress is going to approve.

Here is what one of your favorities stated when a caller was able to sneak onto his program and corner him.

what generally happens is that individual loses occur like the dems have been for five years.

“Well he doesn’t seem to be down with the president’s agenda, I mean where is the wall, where’s tax reform, where’s Obamacare repeal? These are all things that go to the Senate and then they suddenly die.”

It's no secret 'Mitchie Rich' McConnell did not / does not like Trump and wanted him out of the election, wanted him to lose the election.

He is a flaming Washington Establishment, status-quo, gutless cowardly Republican who was born a follower who loves power and will do anything to keep it rather than a leader.

“Mitch McConnell, in public, says he wants to pass a health care reform plan that repeals ObamaCare,” Erickson wrote. “But behind the scenes, McConnell has been working over liberal senators to assure them his plan will not actually scrap the Medicaid expansion and that he will undermine Senator Ted Cruz’s amendment to provide individual freedom in health care choices.”

“McConnell, again and again, stacks the deck against conservatives,” he added, “setting them up to be the fall guy for his own failures.”

What on earth made you believe that you elected a king or dictator? A 1000 mile 40 foot high wall that Mexico was going to pay for was about as realistic as Bernie Sanders promising a free college education for everyone.

You cannot repeal Obamacare leaving millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight, without a replacement.

John Boehner--stated last February that all the repeal/replace rhetoric was nothing more that wildly optimistic happy talk for the campaign season, citing Republicans NEVER agree on health care. They had seven years to work on one--and never came up with one.

The next time some ass clown is promising you a bunch of bullshit you might want to think about what congress is going to approve.

Here is what one of your favorities stated when a caller was able to sneak onto his program and corner him.

what generally happens is that individual loses occur like the dems have been for five years.

McConnell and Ryan rule the SWAMP. I told you during the primary this is a battle between Trump and the GOP establishment the Democrats don't really factor in. Watching Ryan and McConnell shit all over the tea party after the tea party gave them back control of congress told you all you need to know about those two backstabbing assholes.

?

And a few more.

McConnell and Ryan rule the SWAMP. I told you during the primary this is a battle between Trump and the GOP establishment the Democrats don't really factor in. Watching Ryan and McConnell shit all over the tea party after the tea party gave them back control of congress told you all you need to know about those two backstabbing assholes.
these idiots didn't learn to listen to the statement from the president about draining the swamp. he has exposed the gators and they will be ousted during next elections they are in. I can't wait for the primaries and the take over of these rinos.

Trump has exposed sooooo much it isn't funny. These dudes and dudettes are scrambling like hell to figure out a next step. It's why no action in congress.

The only person that was campaigning on the real problem with health care--Prescription drugs was Hillary Clinton. Yes Obamacare passed without a single Republican vote. But two years later Republicans took over both houses, and anytime an Obamacare issue came up--it was "not let's fix this"--Oh hell no it was were going to Repeal the whole dam thing. So really Obama couldn't do anything with Obamacare either during his last 6 years.

What's going to happen is Republicans will eventually sit down with Democrats to fix what needs to be fixed in Obamacare while keeping the structure intact.

This is the number ONE most important issue in this country today, and it's plain to see any mistakes from here on out are going to be noticed.

There are more problems with our healthcare system than just Prescription drugs...

There are more problems with our healthcare system than just Prescription drugs...

yes, that is correct, it's called tort reform. the price a doctor charges to pay for his malpractice insurance. prices doubled in the last five years.

What on earth made you believe that you elected a king or dictator? [/MEDIA]

I never believed that....NEXT.
Yet what you and Tom Horn in the thread he just posted are both advocating getting rid of the people who disagree with him. That is not how our government works. You know better.
a simple disagreement on policy is NEVER a reason to "get rid" of people. however, when a person or group of persons advocate violating a man's right to his liberty and his property, all bets are off.

these idiots didn't learn to listen to the statement from the president about draining the swamp. he has exposed the gators and they will be ousted during next elections they are in. I can't wait for the primaries and the take over of these rinos.

RINO's have rigged the elections in their favor, elections are largely rigged by the two parties to make sure an establishment candidate who can be controlled wins vs a primary challenger. The swamp will not be drained without a fight.

yes, that is correct, it's called tort reform. the price a doctor charges to pay for his malpractice insurance. prices doubled in the last five years.

there is a whole laundry list of BS that effects the healthcare industry and it's failures

a simple disagreement on policy is NEVER a reason to "get rid" of people...

I concur; however, McConnell has a long history of F*ing over Conservatives - telling them, after refusing to listen to them and pushing a RINO candidate on Conservatives the Washington Establishment picked - you can either vote for 'this guy' or concede victory to the Democrats (when voting either way accomplishes the same thing)...of failing, sabotaging, surrendering Conservative ideals, legislation, agendas over and over.

McConnell is the 'Nancy Pelosi' of the GOP.

there is a whole laundry list of BS that effects the healthcare industry and it's failures
and why government needs to be removed. I like something I saw last night, have the congress bring in doctors and medical reps to put together a bill. They know health management.

NEWSFLASH: McConnell refuses to address anything that sucks neither the GOP or Democrats like in his Senate ACA-replacement bill, but he is willing to throw $200 Billion of our tax dollars on top of it for Temp Medicaid relief to 'try' to get people to vote for and pass it.

The crap that people don't like, that doesn't fix problems, is STILL in the legislation. No one is going to bite on this BS that I guarantee is designed - BY HIM - to make it seem like he is 'doing all he can do' to prevent his ass from losing his position as FAILED Majority Leader in the Senate!

Upping the ante: McConnell tossing $200B for Medicaid relief onto the table? - Hot Air

a simple disagreement on policy is NEVER a reason to "get rid" of people...

I concur; however, McConnell has a long history of F*ing over Conservatives - telling them, after refusing to listen to them and pushing a RINO candidate on Conservatives the Washington Establishment picked - you can either vote for 'this guy' or concede victory to the Democrats (when voting either way accomplishes the same thing)...of failing, sabotaging, surrendering Conservative ideals, legislation, agendas over and over.

McConnell is the 'Nancy Pelosi' of the GOP.
OH COME ON....he is much prettier than 2-burka losi

Forum List

Back