Fire Them All

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
This HOAX has gone on long enough and it's time for heads to roll. The President is now becoming distracted by this garbage and it's time to bring it to an end. The swamp is too poisonous to remain so open the drain and commence to rid us of these three reptiles for starters:

Three-Amigos-800x445.png

Sessions can either unrecuse himself or resign. Rosenstein can either fire Mueller for his other-worldly conflicts of interest or be fired. At that point, Trump can choose an associate AG to fire Mueller with the understanding they will become the new AG. All of this will take less than a day. Schumer and his freakshow can stall confirmation hearings on a new DOJ until the cows come home...I'm sure they're all "lactose intolerant" anyway so leave the cows alone. Enough is enough. MAGA! :terror:

Can Trump Fire Mueller? - FactCheck.org

Last edited:
Would you list just what conflicts of interest Mu
This HOAX has gone on long enough and it's time for heads to roll. The President is now becoming distracted by this garbage and it's time to bring it to an end. The swamp is too poisonous to remain open the drain and commence to rid us of these three reptiles for starters:

Three-Amigos-800x445.png

Sessions can either unrecuse himself or resign. Rosenstein can either fire Mueller for his other-worldly conflicts of interest or be fired. At that point, Trump can choose an associate AG to fire Mueller with the understanding they will become the new AG. All of this will take less than a day. Schumer and his freakshow can stall confirmation hearings on a new DOJ until the cows come home...I'm sure they're all "lactose intolerant" anyway so leave the cows alone. Enough is enough. MAGA! :terror:

Can you list just what conflicts of interest Mueller has?

• Banned
This HOAX has gone on long enough and it's time for heads to roll. The President is now becoming distracted by this garbage and it's time to bring it to an end. The swamp is too poisonous to remain open the drain and commence to rid us of these three reptiles for starters:

Three-Amigos-800x445.png

His close association with Comey, the fact that he's hiring Clinton associates, and that he applied to become the new FBI Director and was denied. He clearly has ZERO impartiality.

They are all buddies, corrupt to the core… Fact

"Becoming distracted?" When has he ever been focused on his job? LOL

You got what you voted for. Enjoy. I certainly am doing so. Thanks for the laughs

Three-Amigos-800x445.png

His close association with Comey, the fact that he's hiring Clinton associates, and that he applied to become the new FBI Director and was denied. He clearly has ZERO impartiality.

Applied for FBI Director? He already was and you don't apply you are nominated by the President.

Mueller and the three associates he brought with him to the Special Counsell are all law partners with Jamie Gorelick.

That does not give me a warm and freaking fuzzy.

This HOAX has gone on long enough and it's time for heads to roll. The President is now becoming distracted by this garbage and it's time to bring it to an end. The swamp is too poisonous to remain so open the drain and commence to rid us of these three reptiles for starters:

Three-Amigos-800x445.png

Love the picture but I'd fire McCabe in a heartbeat too.

• Banned
"Becoming distracted?" When has he ever been focused on his job? LOL

You got what you voted for. Enjoy. I certainly am doing so. Thanks for the laughs

He's gotten more done in 6 months than your Kenyan punk got done in 6 years....now put on your mom jeans and waddle off.

Man, this shit is hilarious. Trump's Chumps still haven't caught on they were hoaxed by the New York liberal Democrat in pseudocon clothing, and so they are blaming everyone else around the Manchurian Candidate for his failures.

Priceless.

The Emperor Has No Clothes

Love the picture but I'd fire McCabe in a heartbeat too.

Absolutely....his wife took campaign money from McAwful, the Clinton money launderer.

My hero on the hill Senator Grassley is going to nail McCabe. It's this third investigation that is going to rope in Comey and others as well. From what Grassley has said, he and others beleive that the FBI used the power of their agency to target Flynn for revenge.

And Grassley is not happy about it. To have used the power of their agency to target Flynn in revenge for Flynn's defense of the FBI agent that is suing the agency for sexual discrimination would be beyond appalling.

Grassley is on the hunt. Yay! Go Grassley!

Man, this shit is hilarious. Trump's Chumps still haven't caught on they were hoaxed by the New York liberal Democrat in pseudocon clothing, and so they are blaming everyone else around him.

Priceless.

It is sort of like Clinton. If you didn't know he was porking every woman who stood still long enough for him to drop trou, you weren't paying attention. If you didn't know Trump owes the Russians at least a billion, you weren't paying attention to what his two sons said, and what Jared has been up to with his own real estate. However, getting a bj from an freaking INTERN in the OVAL OFFICE?! Repeatedly for his entire staff to know? WTF. I have to admit I really didn't think Trump was stupid enough to have meetings with Russians explicitly to accept help in winning an election.

DAY TWO (2). McConnell and Ryan are never-Trumpers and can't be trusted with further legislation efforts. Neither want the border wall built, Barry-Care flushed, or new trade deals. They are more dangerous to the President than the powerless Rats are. Ryan can be primaried and defeated and the Turtle can be voted out of the Leader's seat by fresh new GOP Senators. Let the drive-by media lose their minds about it....the President doesn't have to face the voters again for 3 1/2 years...plenty of time to clean house and keep his promises.

Former director Mueller enjoys broad support from Congressional member on both sides of the aisle. Even the President had good things to say about him. Mueller has not hired Clinton loyalists, its just an excuse to derail the investigation, which won't change. The final outcome will be accepted by the entire Congress. So, whatever you try to pretend has no meaning.
You must be awfully concerned about just what Mueller will come up with if you are already trying to discredit him before he has anything to say.

Man, this shit is hilarious. Trump's Chumps still haven't caught on they were hoaxed by the New York liberal Democrat in pseudocon clothing, and so they are blaming everyone else around him.

Priceless.

It is sort of like Clinton. If you didn't know he was porking every woman who stood still long enough for him to drop trou, you weren't paying attention. If you didn't know Trump owes the Russians at least a billion, you weren't paying attention to what his two sons said, and what Jared has been up to with his own real estate. However, getting a bj from an freaking INTERN in the OVAL OFFICE?! Repeatedly for his entire staff to know? WTF. I have to admit I really didn't think Trump was stupid enough to have meetings with Russians explicitly to accept help in winning an election.
Neither did I. I know Trump is stupid, really stupid, but I did not think he could be that stupid. I said from the beginning that I seriously doubted Trump colluded with the Russians, but that I suspected Manafort and Stone. Now I am beginning to believe the Manchurian Candidate knew all along, too.

Former director Mueller enjoys broad support from Congressional member on both sides of the aisle. Even the President had good things to say about him. Mueller has not hired Clinton loyalists, its just an excuse to derail the investigation, which won't change. The final outcome will be accepted by the entire Congress. So, whatever you try to pretend has no meaning.
You must be awfully concerned about just what Mueller will come up with if you are already trying to discredit him before he has anything to say.

Keep walkin, loser.

Neither did I. I know Trump is stupid, really stupid, but I did not think he could be that stupid. I said from the beginning that I seriously doubted Trump colluded with the Russians, but that I suspected Manafort and Stone. Now I am beginning to believe the Manchurian Candidate knew all along, too.

Some shitbag nothing like you calling a multi-billionaire President "stupid" is comedy GOLD.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back